Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ++Official NES Emulator Thread++

the basic layout could use a freshening up. i find the controls too hard to use predictably, and i often hit 'down' when i want to hit 'right'

the blue spaces are references to the touch zone areas, giving the dead space that normally exists on a controller.

also, it would be nice to have a thin set of select/start buttons at the top, than the standard nav bar

same idea, more seperation of controls. Would be nice as you started playing if the left control pad and the button outlines would transition to like 30% opacity. if it stopped registering controls for 2 seconds it would have the option to come back to 100% opacity, then go back to 30% as you started to play again.

just my thoughts. great emulator!
    Last edited by Garage Battle; 2007-11-19 at 05:59 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I seemed to have installed NESApp and made the ROMs folder in the correct directory but when i place a rom in there ( romname.nes ) i restart the itouch.

But nothing still appears when i open NESApp even though i have placed the roms in there

Can any1 help

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sanj1 View Post
    I seemed to have installed NESApp and made the ROMs folder in the correct directory but when i place a rom in there ( romname.nes ) i restart the itouch.

But nothing still appears when i open NESApp even though i have placed the roms in there

Can any1 help
    Post the EXACT location of your roms folder

your putting them in the wrong folder.

make sure you go all the way down to the base (root) directory first.

I don't know if this will help anybody, but the directions throughout this post indicate the ROMs are to be saved under var/root/media/ROMs/NES... however, when I loaded the NES app on my iphone it clearly labels the path that the ROMs need to be stored under as var/MOBILE/media/ROMs/NES. This little tid bit of info would have saved me an hour of tinkering... haha if only i knew what i was doing from the get go. Good Luck.

did not try it yet.....used the gpsphone emu once but was disappointed....hope it is better

my nes controller wont work like the games do but whhen i click to play a game the game screen comes up and only the a and b buttons no controller also the start select are there but they dont work plz help i have tried to uninstall it and reinstall it!

iPhone? More like MyPhone imagineThiss's Avatar
    Thanks

Default NES wont save games
    guy i have small problem, all my games work fine sound and everything, but for some reason when i try to save the game, i click the save game button, then when i go to check the saved games tab, nothing shows up !!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone wgr73's Avatar
    Thanks

Same thing happens to me, I bet its a 1.1.3 thing...

Does this work for 1.1.4?

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112