Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ++Official NES Emulator Thread++

I followed all the steps to install ssh, but when I go to the new guide to install NES it says I need to have 2 terminal windows open, one with JAILBREAK and one just empty.

How do I Jailbreak through terminal? (I've already ran jailbreak through iactivator)

and there are also times where it says to go to a certain folder, what is the code to go to that folder?

Sorry true novice here who is dying to have NES on the iPhone..

Well instead of starting a new thread, Ill ask my question here.
    Ok I have NES 1.11.2. I was wondering how I get the screen to go landscape so I can play landscape? I try to just turn it, and it didnt work. Thanks

yeh just turn it

Quote Originally Posted by ajl917 View Post
    Well instead of starting a new thread, Ill ask my question here.
    Ok I have NES 1.11.2. I was wondering how I get the screen to go landscape so I can play landscape? I try to just turn it, and it didnt work. Thanks
    if you turn it clockwise it wont work you have to go countclockwise 90 degrees and it should work

iPhone? More like MyPhone zoidberg md's Avatar
    Thanks

wow.. dug up a 2 month old thread, thats dedication.
    Last edited by zoidberg md; 2007-11-01 at 04:20 AM. Reason: fix
    (Fancy quote from a dead guy...)

Show your appreciation by using the button.

Make.SURE.You.""

6. The Following User Says Thank You to zoidberg md For This Useful Post:

jwcrash (2007-11-09)

Quote Originally Posted by zoidberg md View Post
    wow.. dug up a 2 month old thread, thats dedication.
    I just searched.

Anyway, this version of NES horizontal dosent work right, so I guess I'll just wait for the next version.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I just searched.

Anyway, this version of NES horizontal dosent work right, so I guess I'll just wait for the next version.
    Which way are you turning it? I've found that turning the phone to the left usually doesn't work all the time. You've got to kind of wiggle it around for it to switch to landscape. Been like that for the last few releases, actually.

And good luck on the new release. They haven't updated in a while.

Matt
    WHITE 32GB Verizon iPhone 4 - 6.0.1
    Dual 1.2 Ghz G4, OS X 10.4.11
    2.2 Ghz MacBook, OS X 10.7.5
    69 Nova
    71 Duster

Quote Originally Posted by DarkoNova View Post
    Which way are you turning it? I've found that turning the phone to the left usually doesn't work all the time. You've got to kind of wiggle it around for it to switch to landscape. Been like that for the last few releases, actually.

And good luck on the new release. They haven't updated in a while.

Matt
    What do you mean? I turn it left and I get the A and B buttons cut off. So what do you mean by wiggling it? Thanks

Does the sound works with all the games in NES?

Regards,

Pendu

Sounds work in almost every game.
    They can be a little rough at times, but you can always click the mute button. =D

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dash-2 For This Useful Post:

Penduboy (2007-11-11)

Green Apple
    Thanks
    don't know if it is a big update but i just got an update from installer.app

From what I saw, all that was added was icons on the bottom options that wasnt there with 1.1.1 before...

Default Problem
    I have been having trouble using winscp to install the roms on my iphone, first let me tell you what I have:

Iphone firmware: 1.1.1 that is jailbroken and un-locked using wifi method

windows xp

winscp

this is what I have done:

I have entered my iphones ip address in the hostname, tried using port 22 and port 21, under username I put "root" and password "alpine" and tried using both SFTP and FTP as the file protocol but when ever I login I get a error messege saying, "Network error: Connection refused." And I have tried reconnecting various times but it does not seem to work. What I think it might be is that I don't have something installed that I need to have, but thats only a guess. I have even tried turning off my firewall but still no success.

I would suggest using iPhoneBrowser, for me, its much easier to add ROMS with that. BTW, I have Windows XP too with 1.1.1.

NES 1.12 just came out today. Has anybody upgraded that's on 1.0.2 firmware? Any problems?

Im pretty sure that it was just to add the little icons on the 4 categories at the bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by tamakin View Post
    NES 1.12 just came out today. Has anybody upgraded that's on 1.0.2 firmware? Any problems?
    i have 1.1.1 upgraded my to nes 1.12 no diff

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Im pretty sure that it was just to add the little icons on the 4 categories at the bottom.
    i saw the 4 categories there some time last week, so that wouldn't be it

Quote Originally Posted by kurosh View Post
    i saw the 4 categories there some time last week, so that wouldn't be it
    Even the icons with those categories? I didnt have any icons...

it gives me an "access denied" message when trying to login to winscp. i used root for the username and dottie for the password....

edit: nevermind, i used alpine to login. BUT, now i have a new problem. At the very next step, when i try to download the landscape or portrait version, i get this message:

Not Found
    The requested URL /forums/do...d=340&act=down was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

whyyyy
    Last edited by 40ozSkunk; 2007-11-12 at 08:40 PM.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast