Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ++Official NES Emulator Thread++

no not normal. i have v24 atm and it doesnt do that.

have you try'd .24 yet?.... do u really have to build it?....i DL'd it the app is in the build folder already... read the read me said something bout toolchain and thats for OS X witch i dont have any more running on a XP for now.

k...I restored defaults and started from scratch following you post (thaforgottenone) ...followed it to the letter...finally got to change the permission on the foldser and the changes actually stayed but Ill be damned I get the white screen no roms ...I got roms in there...roms I use fine with nesticle and stuff...so they work...I have no idea whats wrong, I really dont want to give up.

Quote Originally Posted by 3dflasher View Post
    k...I restored defaults and started from scratch following you post (thaforgottenone) ...followed it to the letter...finally got to change the permission on the foldser and the changes actually stayed but Ill be damned I get the white screen no roms ...I got roms in there...roms I use fine with nesticle and stuff...so they work...I have no idea whats wrong, I really dont want to give up.
    whats wrong?

WOOT! Finally got it working...I was having the white screen problem but I forgot to run chmod on the app I thought that switching the permissions with the 0777 was doing the same thing vut I guess not ran chmod on the app and blamo ...Im gettin my nes up ins....Blaster Master FTW!!!

Love the app Love this forum

Does anyone know how to do all of this over Edge?

I dont have a wireless connection, and I have a feeling I am screwed otherwise.

Thanks.

so i got all this but i now want to change the app to nintendo instead of nes. the problem im having is it wont let me delete it to rename it i also want to take stocks completely off my springboard can anyone tell me how ive tried just deleteing it out of my p list? one more thing after i record with voicerecord how do i access the recordings from the phone? thanks in advance you guys kick ***! what cant this phone do?!

how do you get the sound to work? i thought i read somewhere that it was easier to do with this latest build.

Does anyone have any idea why WinSCP wont let me create the directories for ROMs/NES?
    I am The One.

Why does it say Error Network Connection Timed Out everytime I login to WinSCP?!!!

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

new version? .31?

i get an error in winSCP "network error. connection refused" what is that?

i have a wireless router and yes i am doing everything correctly :-/
    Last edited by pingwhen; 2007-08-13 at 06:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pingwhen View Post
    new version? .31?

i get an error in winSCP "network error. connection refused" what is that?

i have a wireless router and yes i am doing everything correctly :-/
    there is a little checkbox that says enable scp or something like that when you are on the screen that you enter your target ip addy in.. took me a while to figure that out too.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

done that im doing it all right just it doesnt work :-/

never mind i fixed it i had to restart my personal computer adn retry the ssh thing umm i read this some where on the forums and it worked so thankyou whoever said that
    Last edited by pingwhen; 2007-08-13 at 05:14 PM.

i tried to delete NES to instal a newer version but winsch wont let me delete or change anything... any advice? how do i delete stuff?

Delete everything within the folder first using ManzanaUI or any other file browser then on iphoneinterface rmdir the folder, that's how I do it.

I finaly got it working But I want to change the location of the icon I would like to rmove the stock app and put the NES app in its place. I tried using ifuntastic but it will not let me move the NES icon. it will only take the last space in the last row of icons moving every thing over. how can I place the NES icon where I want it?

Default Cant Change Oct
    I cant get Winscp to work. Work when i got the phone. But doesnt now Any other programs let u change the properties???

Hey all, im still working on getting sound on teh NES emu to work, I installed all the files from the bin-kit, and used winSCH to set permisssions, but I seem to have a problem, when I launch the Mobile Terminal I get this "execlp: /bin/login: Permissions denied" then it quits me back to the desktop, can anyone tell me what i did wrong...??

binkit is not installed correctly

sounds like your permissions are not set correctly

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast