Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Agile Messenger

Thanks ^^ greatly appreciated.

edit... how do I go about doing the SSH method. I just looked it up and haven't had any luck
    Last edited by phattbam; 2008-07-02 at 07:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by megax View Post
    AgileMessenger 1.0.16 | iDownloads.ru previous version but u have to ssh it in
    I downloaded the .rar package but it's password protected and now the site you linked appears to be down. Anyone got the p-word?

dummiliciousz, I'd recommend you go to var/mobile/Library and delete the 'AM' folder. It has the preferences saved in there. If you delete it and then relaunch the app, a new fresh one will be created. This fixed most of my issues after upgrading to the new version.

Still doesn't connect to msn even with deleting the AM folder.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

agile uses Edge since it is a IM program.

I am currently trying out Fring & Agile. Like them both. Agile is definitetly nicer IMO to Fring.

My only complaint (on both) is the ability to hold only 1 MSN account. MobileChat at least allowed you to add multiple MSN accounts so you could log in to which ever. I hate having to change my user name and pw everytime, hence why I am using Fring for one and Agile for the other....otherwise great app!

Quote Originally Posted by sikuss View Post
    I downloaded the .rar package but it's password protected and now the site you linked appears to be down. Anyone got the p-word?
    http://idownloads.ru

enjoy.
    Last edited by phattbam; 2008-07-02 at 04:13 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

chopper game looks cool. god i cant wait for 2.0 i hope alot of stuff is free
    iTouch 2.0 (free update/pwn'd)
    iPhone 3G white (pwn'd)
    MacBook Pro 15inch (using tethered)

2 broken wrists so give me a break. no more 2007 Yamaha r6

I can login on wifi but when i try through edge im getting a message saying "all connections failed. switch to contact list?"

(im using tmobiles total internet add-on $20)

any help?

I can no longer connect at all through Agile messenger by edge OR WIFi. I was able to connect this morning but now I just get the all connections failed popup.......Jeez the app was working like a charm yesterday but last night it began signing me out after 5 min of not being used and then I started getting messages on my AIM account saying I was connected in 2 locations ...now it wont connect to any account...Google talk, Yahoo,AIM...nothing.

im on AT&T

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gaiking View Post
    I can no longer connect at all through Agile messenger by edge OR WIFi. I was able to connect this morning but now I just get the all connections failed popup.......Jeez the app was working like a charm yesterday but last night it began signing me out after 5 min of not being used and then I started getting messages on my AIM account saying I was connected in 2 locations ...now it wont connect to any account...Google talk, Yahoo,AIM...nothing.

im on AT&T
    Same problem

same problem, don't connect
    I has reinstalled iChabber again
    INFORMACIÓN EN ESPAÑOL:
    ifonblog.blogspot.com

doesn't work anymore for me either, it was working perfectly this morning.

Same problem.

I'm also on AT&T

holy **** people cant u wait

looks like its up and working on edge and wifi, kind of scared me for a minute lol

I've found the copy feature in the program but how do you paste?
    Dirty as I wanna be!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtybird1977 View Post
    I've found the copy feature in the program but how do you paste?
    click in the text box and it should allow you to paste it again. it's just like copying

Quote Originally Posted by phattbam View Post
    click in the text box and it should allow you to paste it again. it's just like copying
    Tried that but it doesn't give me a paste option.
    Dirty as I wanna be!

Why does the program crash and close out when I try and click someones name to send them a message?

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast