Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Agile Messenger

when will it be available for firm 2.0.1?? hopefully soon...

using 1.1.4 too now. Was a fan on 1.1.2 but decided to upgrade finally. Differences is 1.1.4 works smoother than 1.1.2 but loves closing apps more when memory gets low.

A tip for everyone. Change /var/mobile/libaray... Safari cache to ownership root! This stops the cache from being written and hence safari using alot less memory and the obviouly resulting in less background apps auto closing like imapidle and fring

Mazor

Anyone know anything about it going to work with FW 2.0?
    Yes it did work with 1.1.4FW but now im currently running 2.0.1 and I really, really miss this app. LOL
    I checked there website and no news has been said....

Thanks if someone can help

Quote Originally Posted by lilskaterpunk View Post
    Anyone know anything about it going to work with FW 2.0?
    Yes it did work with 1.1.4FW but now im currently running 2.0.1 and I really, really miss this app. LOL
    I checked there website and no news has been said....

Thanks if someone can help
    I'm still waiting on this app too. I sent them an email inquiring whether the program will be ported to 2.0 firmware but no response was given.

Any other applications that will run AIM in the background which is available on 2.0.1?

this really needs to go to 2.0

Green Apple
    Thanks

I want agile for 2.0.2! Now!

Thanks
    Is somebody paying attention to our needs??? WE REALLY NEED THIS APP PORTED TO 2.0 FW!!!

Please, at least let us know that you're not going to upgrade, don't leave us like this

I already sent an email too, requesting some info on the progress of this app, but there was no consideration of them in answering. I know there are a lot of people who feels the same about this particular issue.
    Last edited by esedaddy; 2008-09-03 at 04:55 AM.

i wonder what'll happen if everyone one of us left a message in here everyday.

Thanks

Well if I were the author I'd get pissed off with people making demands of a free program I'm providing to them, then I'd put it on the back burner just for spite. That's if I were the author.
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.

I'd pay to have this messenger back if it was available through the Appstore.. hell, I'd even donate to the developer if they brought it to 2.0

iPhone? More like MyPhone marys25's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd pay for it too....this was an awesome app..it's the only thing left from the old firmware that I don't have on my phone...
    Last edited by marys25; 2008-09-04 at 02:41 AM.

i'd pay for this. i'm not sure that they have realized the demand for the program...

i would pay for it to...

they might be in the process of getting onto appstore. maybe donate anyways since you've gotten it before just to show your token of appreciation.

i've heard that appstore is very strict of apps that run in the background, if agile is in the process of getting onto appstore (most likely cuz of the economic sense) then i hope i can still run in the background otherwise it'll just be like the other ones out there

Quote Originally Posted by danoodle View Post
    i've heard that appstore is very strict of apps that run in the background, if agile is in the process of getting onto appstore (most likely cuz of the economic sense) then i hope i can still run in the background otherwise it'll just be like the other ones out there
    there is NO chance of it running as a background process. However, there are 2 options.
    It might (if it were made)
    a) take advantage of apples push servers after they launch
    b) save chats server side like mobilechat so you can close it and reopen, and it will query the server for new messages

I don't think it is going to make it in the app store. But plz, someone shed some light about this being converted over to 2.0FW

Thx

i payed for a lifetime license for my windows based phone

anyone know of the steps to port the app to 2.0+?

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast