Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Video Recorder...

Quote Originally Posted by robertcox View Post
    any idea when the fixed great awesome version will be released drunknbass? cuz this is awesome but no saving and not very long
    READ THE THREAD!!

Your answer was in red, bold letters at the top of this page and you didnt even read it!!

JANUARY 15TH IS THE SCHEDULED FINAL RELEASE DATE FOR DRUNKENBASS'S VIDEO RECORDER APP. IT WILL SAVE, TAKE VIDEO AS LONG AS YOU WANT AND MORE

Quote Originally Posted by ajl917 View Post
    READ THE THREAD!!

Your answer was in red, bold letters at the top of this page and you didnt even read it!!

JANUARY 15TH IS THE SCHEDULED FINAL RELEASE DATE FOR DRUNKENBASS'S VIDEO RECORDER APP. IT WILL SAVE, TAKE VIDEO AS LONG AS YOU WANT AND MORE

ROFL Thanks for pointing that out to him. I was going to do the same.

Guess quoting it for a 3rd time might draw people's attention to it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by skb875 View Post
    ROFL Thanks for pointing that out to him. I was going to do the same.

Guess quoting it for a 3rd time might draw people's attention to it as well.
    What do you wanna bet we'll still get people posting kiss-*** "whens this super-duper awesomeness app gonna be released" well before it's ready, as if they think the nicer their post is the faster it'll get finished? My money is on the stupid.

hey when is this supposed to be released?

definitely new to posting threads and to forums but i have an iphone that a friend unlocked for me and like an idiot i deleted my calender and calculator from my phone, i'm a mortgage broker and really need these apps can anyone help me reinstall them please! also i install packages every once in a while and they do not show on my summerboard.....why? i open up my iphone browser and it is their just no icon? so i delete them from theirs no point to have it installed if i can't see it or use it.....

Where are you a Mortgage Broker? You're communication skills are horrible. Sorry, but geeze guy, broken sentences and being new to posting isn't an excuse to post in the wrong forum for help. Just do a restore and stick to having a standard iPhone until you have more time to read-up on what you're doing.

Quote Originally Posted by bazo0ka View Post
    definitely new to posting threads and to forums but i have an iphone that a friend unlocked for me and like an idiot i deleted my calender and calculator from my phone, i'm a mortgage broker and really need these apps can anyone help me reinstall them please! also i install packages every once in a while and they do not show on my summerboard.....why? i open up my iphone browser and it is their just no icon? so i delete them from theirs no point to have it installed if i can't see it or use it.....
    Here are the two file you are looking for.

Also, you need to restart springboard for the icons to show using SMBPrefs, SysInfo, or switching phone off/on.
    Attached Files Attached Files

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jrentzke For This Useful Post:

bazo0ka (2008-01-03)

whatever dude you know what you can do

thank you very much for the apps but that was something else i was totally lost with. no to be a pain but how do i add the app to the iphone? i have an iphone browser where i can view everything on it but i never entered anything manually besides an nes emulator, which i did by a step by step vid on youtube

i actually figured it out thank you very much for the apps. i have another question but don't know where to post it about installer. can you point me in the right direction or maybe help me with the answer?

i installed the apps but they do not work neither of the two. can you send me a message i need help and don't know how to go about it.
    Last edited by bazo0ka; 2008-01-03 at 08:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lord1700 View Post
    i believe that it is not easy to create that app....patient is what we need right now...
    Really?

Quote Originally Posted by bazo0ka View Post
    i installed the apps but they do not work neither of the two. can you send me a message i need help and don't know how to go about it.
    Those apps are from v112. Make sure that the permissions are set to 755

Dont answer this idiot... Point him to the right forum...
    Support.A.New.JAILBREAK.Program.For.Windows.

Thanks

wrong forum or not, Quit being cock heads and let the people that want to help, HELP. Who cares if he's asking the same question. But then again i guess you guys that are ******** was just born a genius. This site is to help people not push them away. If you can't stand the question then give him direction to where he needs to look....Don't give up Bazooka just because theres a few dicks on this web site. The other 98% of us want to help.....Lets see what smart *** comments they quote me on, can't wait.

You're right. Why bother reading, screw communication, and post stuff where-ever ya want.

Like BigPete said. Point him to the CORRECT forum and info. and stop jackin this thread off the subject. Is that ok or should we all hold hands and sing KUMBAYAH around a camp fire.

iPhone? More like MyPhone techgirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey Bazo0ka, hit me up if you need help. These guys are asses.

Techgirl at your service... Modding MyPhone since Day 1!

AIM: lindseycholmes
    Facebook: lindseycholmes

16. The Following User Says Thank You to techgirl For This Useful Post:

iBlade (2008-01-05)

Quote Originally Posted by techgirl View Post
    Hey Bazo0ka, hit me up if you need help. These guys are asses.
    ...and this girls ignorant. So it goes on the internet. Communicate in the right thread/forum and stop jaking this one.

back to the topic
    well does anyone know whats up with the video app any progress made ?

Quote Originally Posted by robbpell View Post
    back to the topic
    well does anyone know whats up with the video app any progress made ?
    Its supposed to be released January 15th. Please read the thread a little before posting questions that have been answered countless times...

Quote Originally Posted by ajl917 View Post
    Its supposed to be released January 15th. Please read the thread a little before posting questions that have been answered countless times...
    <b>THANK YOU!</b> So irritating.

yayy... its almost jan 15th.. im excited

Fingers crossed
    I hope it records the audio too

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast