Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Video Recorder...

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Its also on gsmarena.com

Ah - I've mounted my phone through afp, dropped it in /Applications. Chmod to 755 - but still, only a black screen for quite some time.

Yes, camera is not obscured.

I'm on 1.1.1

I also don't see it in the modmyi installer - somewhere else?
    Last edited by grimmwerks; 2007-12-14 at 09:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by grimmwerks View Post
    Ah - I've mounted my phone through afp, dropped it in /Applications. Chmod to 755 - but still, only a black screen for quite some time.

Yes, camera is not obscured.

I'm on 1.1.1

I also don't see it in the modmyi installer - somewhere else?
    Its on the limitededition installer source

Quote Originally Posted by vishnuvenky View Post
    tried it out today...awesome app...iPhone will crush all competiton
    btw..does the playback play a little faster...or is it just me??
    It does play back slightly faster. However, I'm not sure if that slightly faster is how it really happened and our perception is related to what we saw on the screen which was actually slower. Or that what we saw on the screen is the correct speed and play back is really faster. Does this make sense?

the playback and record are done with different coding techniques, basically because i was lazy (quicker code to write) and wanted to get a working version out, i didnt think everyone would hype it like this..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to drunknbass For This Useful Post:

fmg00 (2007-12-15)

i'm ready to see what you can do with this app. i don't have any idea how to make these apps but i can install 'em and play

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by drunknbass View Post
    the playback and record are done with different coding techniques, basically because i was lazy (quicker code to write) and wanted to get a working version out, i didnt think everyone would hype it like this..
    no more sleep, just code

im wondering, drunknbass when will we see another version, out lol maybe 10 seconds or something :0

technically the way this app works "right now" i could clean it up and get it to output 10 second to disk, but then thats it, so theres no point in continuing coding the app in that direction just as a temporary solution when i can work toward doing it properly.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to drunknbass For This Useful Post:

TitoC (2007-12-15)

myself realy amazed from this app.like everyone here im expcting unlimited recording and willing to donate ive been waiting for someone to comout with this thnx again drunk

Quote Originally Posted by drunknbass View Post
    technically the way this app works "right now" i could clean it up and get it to output 10 second to disk, but then thats it, so theres no point in continuing coding the app in that direction just as a temporary solution when i can work toward doing it properly.
    ok so why dont you do that, just save what you have now, do what you just said, upload the binary source files, and then start working towards what you want "properly", this way, we can all see something that is not just in memory but actually saves, also just that much more to show off, and more people can work on it.

Can we download it drom the installer app?!?
    If we can what is the source for that?

Quote Originally Posted by b-ballstyle View Post
    Check the thread, its been mentioned many times. Its the limitededition source...

Quote Originally Posted by b-ballstyle View Post

Once more so you don't have to dredge through 9 pages of posts.

Installer > Sources > Edit > Add

Source: http://www.limitededitioniphone.com/lei.xml

Thanks

I installed via installer, I'm lazy. Worked fine for me.

Quote Originally Posted by kriffer View Post
    ok so why dont you do that, just save what you have now, do what you just said, upload the binary source files, and then start working towards what you want "properly", this way, we can all see something that is not just in memory but actually saves, also just that much more to show off, and more people can work on it.
    Yeah...and can you then create and make available a Flash plugin, fabricate and code a GPS application, add external battery support (and create said battery, of course), add a mindreading application, and cook all of us dinner?

Man, some people can never just say "Thank You".

lol no no no... i do appreciate it, and had said thanks and great job on more then one occasion already.. go check his site, and earlier post... I'll im saying is that he had mentioned releasing the binary, and that he could release a verision which will write to disk right now.. I know this all takes time.. look where were at now. But yeah if he releases the binary, more people can work on it. And lol if he can do all the rest you just mentioned, then please go ahead "mindreading application, free dinner" im down...lol anyways i wasnt trying to be rude, or unthankful.. sorry didnt mean for that to be taken the wrong way.

Oh and Thanks if you didnt get it the first time.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    i think modmyiFone should have some kind of award to give to drunknbadass... he deserves it!

cheers

of course this program was gonna get hyped, this is one of the top programs we been waiting for on the iphone, apple seems to be twiddling there thumbs only workin on tryin to stop people unlocking their phones but if they release what they promised then we wouldnt have to......

so where do we send the donations...... cuz we need to get this off the ground....

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Nice work guys! Be very excited to see where you take your app next!!

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast