Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 211

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Video Recorder...

  1. #101
    So where does it actually saves the videos?

  2. #102
    it does not save the videos at the moment. Hopefully in the next update it will.

  3. #103
    ok nevermind i just realized it plays what i recorded
    Last edited by unplug; 2007-12-14 at 05:46 AM.

  4. #104
    i sure hope you figure out how to save the vid files and play them back whenever

    once again THANKS for this its something to look forward too

  5. #105
    Quote Originally Posted by stopthat75 View Post
    thanks ***
    it's okay, he probably BRICKED his iPhone at one point! LOL
    Last edited by Dash-2; 2007-12-14 at 11:12 AM.
    iB13

  6. #106
    Sweetness..I fell in love with my phone again..smooth replay means smooth recording..cant complain..
    If your not First, Your Last!
    -Ricky Bobby

  7. #107
    My iPhone is a Part of Me pokekid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Manteca
    Posts
    812
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 77 Times in 66 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by stopthat75 View Post
    thanks ***
    hahaha looks like i offended the noobies..i should have said noobs can now rejoice with their precious installer

    "when is this on installer" " i cant seem to find it in my installer app"
    " I CANT SET PERMISSIONS!!! I THINK I HAVE AN IBRICK!!!!11!!!"
    Last edited by Dash-2; 2007-12-14 at 11:12 AM.
    SB's is life
    air yeezy's coming soon
    ___________________________
    8 gig black 3G - 3.0
    16 gig white 3G - 3.0
    32 gig white 3GS - 3.0

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to pokekid For This Useful Post:

    jwcrash (2007-12-14)

  9. #108
    Thumbs up Maturity rocks
    Quote Originally Posted by pokekid View Post
    hahaha looks like i offended the noobies..i should have said noobs can now rejoice with their precious installer

    "when is this on installer" " i cant seem to find it in my installer app"
    " I CANT SET PERMISSIONS!!! I THINK I HAVE AN IBRICK!!!!11!!!"
    Hahahahahahaha!

    Way to handle an idiotic post without losing your cool...basically, congrats on not rising to the bait. Nicely done.


  10. #109
    This app is really nice. Thank you for taking the time. God bless. and Take Care. Looking forward for an update. Awesome work.

  11. #110
    My iPhone is a Part of Me pokekid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Manteca
    Posts
    812
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 77 Times in 66 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jwcrash View Post
    Hahahahahahaha!

    Way to handle an idiotic post without losing your cool...basically, congrats on not rising to the bait. Nicely done.

    thanks man..its just the internet so i dont take things seriously. just thought i would inform the noob masses that it was already available on installer.
    SB's is life
    air yeezy's coming soon
    ___________________________
    8 gig black 3G - 3.0
    16 gig white 3G - 3.0
    32 gig white 3GS - 3.0

  12. #111
    my video records like.....it goes from 0-49 and then does it again, but when it gets to 49 the second time, it freezes on the last framed picture? what am i doing wrong, permission is 755 etc etc .......

  13. #112
    Im getting a "ERROR" "Main script execution failed" OK
    When i tried to install it from INSTALLER, Any one have the same problem? can some1 help me please.
    Thanks

  14. #113
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewe13 View Post
    my video records like.....it goes from 0-49 and then does it again, but when it gets to 49 the second time, it freezes on the last framed picture? what am i doing wrong, permission is 755 etc etc .......
    thats normal... if you would have read, you would see that its supposed to only record 5 seconds, and then repeat what you just recorded, you cant save or anything its just a demo of whats to come. by the way its not freezing its just done. to get out of it just press the home button

  15. #114
    iPhoneaholic HotStuff2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Tampa Bay, FL
    Posts
    344
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 22 Times in 17 Posts

    Very nice start. Would be great if it can be incorporated into the stock Camera functions, so that one can switch back and forth (like on the Motorola Razr V3/Krzr K1) instead of having to start one or the other.

    I'm sure more is to come, as this is a very cool (and wanted!) app for the iPhone. With 8gb of free space, one should be able to record for a very long time.

  16. #115
    Quote Originally Posted by HotStuff2 View Post
    Very nice start. Would be great if it can be incorporated into the stock Camera functions, so that one can switch back and forth (like on the Motorola Razr V3/Krzr K1) instead of having to start one or the other.

    I'm sure more is to come, as this is a very cool (and wanted!) app for the iPhone. With 8gb of free space, one should be able to record for a very long time.
    I think the creator made mention of incorporating it into a new camera app with more camera features! That will be great! This guy is awesome!
    JESUS CHRIST SAVES

    Unlocked Tmobile

  17. #116
    tried it out today...awesome app...iPhone will crush all competiton
    btw..does the playback play a little faster...or is it just me??
    Did I Help you?? Then Hit the Thanks button!
    16gb iPhone running 1.1.4
    Jailbroken and Unlocked!
    MMi ROCKS!!!!

  18. #117
    Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    City of Brotherly Love
    Posts
    1,834
    Thanks
    104
    Thanked 321 Times in 176 Posts

    wow great app, and as redcard suggested anyone having problems with this app make sure you chmodd the files to 0755

  19. #118
    Don't launch it while your iPod is playing, it conflicts. Just a headsup.
    iPhone FW 2.2.1, Jailbroken and Unlocked!

  20. #119
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    25
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Hey guys, I have this installed via Installer but I don't see an icon, nor do I see the app listed in squid so I can set the permissions. I checked and the icon is not "hidden" by Customize. It shows it as installed via installer, but that's where the trail goes cold. Any thoughts? I have uninstalled and re-installed a few times, still no love. D

  21. #120
    iPhone? More like MyPhone wgr73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Las Cruces, NM
    Posts
    106
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 6 Times in 2 Posts

    This program made it on engadget!!!

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •