Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Video Recorder...

Quote Originally Posted by xplod4202 View Post
    It doesn't do anything, black screen of death!!!
    Permissions set to 0755?

Quote Originally Posted by spreerps View Post
    Same here, only black. Even when lifted!!!

Perhaps you need 1.1.2? I'm still on 1.1.1.
    I have 1.1.1 and it works nicely...
    Last edited by ajl917; 2007-12-13 at 12:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

This is CRAZYYYY
    GOODJOB!!

Holy ****! Thanks!!! And quality appears to be become more than decent!

Permission is set, and the phone is of the desk, and i am on 1.1.2.
    Doesn't do anything.

works perfectly with me! good quality! hope it can do more than 5 secs and saves somewhere :-)

I'll try it again, but i'll wait until you can save them.

Works great for me!
    I can't wait for an update. =)

Awesome start! Can't wait to see this finished, been dying for this, hopfully it will have Start/Stop button and a place to save so it shows up in the ipod movies section.
    Good work!

Jayman11

Default Dev Site
    Is there a code.google site or something to keep in touch with the latest developments?

nice!!! definitely looking forward to updates as well!
    21.5" iMac 3.06 GHz Intel Core i3 l 15" MacBook Pro 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 l 17" PowerBook 1.67 GHz
    iPhone 4 32 GB l  TV 160 GB l 32 GB iPad

Quote Originally Posted by Z00L View Post
    Is there a code.google site or something to keep in touch with the latest developments?
    yes you can register to my website and choose to receive emails when there are updates.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to drunknbass For This Useful Post:

computerkevin (2007-12-14), gastonm (2007-12-13), Mxcxsx (2007-12-14)

this is great i cannot wait for the updates this was my only thing that i did not like about the iphone and now you are making that possible great job !!!

Where do i put the files on my iphone. i tried in /application/Drunknbass.app and /var/roots/library/Drunknbass but it doesn't show on my iphone... i got MMS install n working perfectly. i Need help on this Video app.

Thanks

Oh My God!
    Yes!!!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Check the files inside the folder, the folder itself said it was 755 but I got curious and noticed the files inside are not of equal permissions. Its working for me now after being on the black screen of death when I copied it over.

edit: I run the program and what I get is whatever I aim the camera at and a number counting upwards to 49 and then the video freezes along with the number, how is it that it plays back?
    Last edited by Ale_lock; 2007-12-13 at 03:10 AM.

sometimes you need to restart springboard/summerboard after you install an application. so unless you have a quick way to do that, you should just restart the phone.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to drunknbass For This Useful Post:

Ale_lock (2007-12-13)

I NEED HELP... where do i put the files on my iphone?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by drunknbass View Post
    sometimes you need to restart springboard/summerboard after you install an application. so unless you have a quick way to do that, you should just restart the phone.
    Ok, so maybe I might be misunderstanding the program....and after just testing it, I did. It works just as intended to my knowledge, awesome program. +1

_Ale

can sum1 tell us where to put the files? tar

OMG it works perfectly ad looks great, cant wait for controls to adjust lighting, playback and save and record as long as we want or at least 2 min, greeat job and send us the link to your website to see updates, great job!!!!!

Everyone very simple, use Winzip un zip app file, then use Winscp drag to APPS directory , change the permissions to 0755 on APP and wala, then reset springborad and its there, great product this is what Apple wishes they could do!, VOIP and Conf is coming next I bet, great job!
    Last edited by dallasnights; 2007-12-13 at 03:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast