Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Video Recorder...

im sorry if this has been already answered before..
    but does neone hav a idea where the videos will be stored?
    Did I Help you?? Then Hit the Thanks button!
    16gb iPhone running 1.1.4
    Jailbroken and Unlocked!
    MMi ROCKS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vishnuvenky View Post
    im sorry if this has been already answered before..
    but does neone hav a idea where the videos will be stored?
    It hasnt been announced, but it will be here in 4 days...

iPhone? More like MyPhone Sparblaze's Avatar
    Thanks

3 days!!!

Hi, I downloaded this app "unlimited" version released yesterday. I have deleted videos using finder, but my memory is not coming back. Had 3.4 G now I have 2.4G. How do I get this space back?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Shimizu1006's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sparblaze View Post
    3 days!!!
    Yippee! 3 days. and we get macworld too. Jan. 15 is iphone heaven!
    Sent From My iPhone

Thanks

Three day, no pressure

Quote Originally Posted by alectra82 View Post
    Hi, I downloaded this app "unlimited" version released yesterday. I have deleted videos using finder, but my memory is not coming back. Had 3.4 G now I have 2.4G. How do I get this space back?
    When you delete files with MobileFinder it only moves them to the MobileFinder Trash folder. Go there, delete the files again, and you will have your space back.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    dunno if this has already been addressed but will their be audio recording?

iPhone? More like MyPhone jasonm253's Avatar
    Thanks

hell yeah 2 more days! hopefully it has audio...hopefully it gets released on time too...

Why is everyone acting so happy about the 15th? It's not gonna answer all our iPhone dreams, or give us anything like an update, so its just another day where they get to toot their own horn and talk about everything BUT why they would go all these months and NOT have a simple working MMS and Video app by now. Lets talk about 1.1.3, lame, nothing worthwhile coming, and I'm almost positive he'll talk about the next iPhone which probably WILL have everything included like GPS and our missing basic apps, so in reality its more of a day of disappointments rather than hype. Oh yay! Can't wait to hear what I'll need to BUY next.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

This thread is DEAD!! Go here:http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthr...479#post150479
    ....there's your video recorder dreams!!!! Click the link and you will be able to install the better program from your installer or from the website.

ENJOY

Thank Me also!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheYoungHustla View Post
    This thread is DEAD!! Go here:http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthr...479#post150479
    ....there's your video recorder dreams!!!! Click the link and you will be able to install the better program from your installer or from the website.

ENJOY

Thank Me also!!
    Just wait until showtime gets owned. Showtime has an unrecognizeable format, no sound, boring...

ronfin, you should go back on your prozac.

ENJOY

Thank Me also!!
    Uh no its NOT NOT NOT the best program.

100mb for 30 secs!!! it should be a lot smaller.
    No sound?
    The video it creates wont run at all on my comp no matter what I try. I don't know about anyone else but having it work on a computer is VERY important as I post my vids on youtube.

I don't know if Drunknbass's video player will do the same thing as this one but if his does even one of the above mentioned things it will be 100 times better. If there is no change with his I am not going to use either one and wait for one from apple forever.

on drunkbass' site it says there will be an update on his site on the 18th once he gets back from mac convention or something. He also says there is a lot of work to do and will not release a partial app, because someone may steal his ideas. So I am not too sure it is going to be released anytime soon. monsterandfriends.com

Thanks

on drunkbass' site it says there will be an update on his site on the 18th once he gets back from mac convention or something. He also says there is a lot of work to do and will not release a partial app, because someone may steal his ideas. So I am not too sure it is going to be released anytime soon. monsterandfriends.com
    That blows, maybe apple will surprise us with their own app!

Yeah I saw that

ENJOY

Thank Me also!!
    What? Thats a shitty app. No sound, files being saved at ridiculous sizes. App recorder of our dreams? Yeah, nightmares maybe. The origin of how the code was acquired is a whole 'nother topic, but sorry bud, this app blows. You can thank me for telling you the truth.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to ronfin44 For This Useful Post:

method77 (2008-01-14)

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast