Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MMS v0.1 (W00t!!!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by dclopez View Post
    Yes! It Worked For Me.
    pls post a screenshot please...
    so we can compare.. thanks

Default same here
    i tryed it no luck does anyone have us t mobile work if so please post the settings that work

i have tried the settings with http without with mmsc tmobile.com as well and no luck
    i am on tmo

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I'm on a 1.1.2. iPhone on Vodafone in The Netherlands...
    Turned WiFi off, but I got the failed message as well

Keep up the VERY promising work tho; the app looks very good !

Where is it on the installer? (Didn't some people say they got it off installer?)

I tried installing it through SCP, but it crashes when loading and I chmodded the files...I am sure I am doing something wrong because I tried to install 2 other programs and they crash too...

Quote Originally Posted by Bowhuntr11 View Post
    Where is it on the installer? (Didn't some people say they got it off installer?)

I tried installing it through SCP, but it crashes when loading and I chmodded the files...I am sure I am doing something wrong because I tried to install 2 other programs and they crash too...
    did you set the permissions to 755

I can't it to work on AT&T. In the "To" section - you just type the person's phone number - right? And for the US, does there need to be a "1" in front?

Thanks

ive tried everything....it says it worked and leaves a copy in my list but nobody is recieving them....Im also on att original customer

iPhone? More like MyPhone GreggSymington's Avatar
    Thanks

same here with the ATT settings. Sent and in list but not recieved.

My iPhone is a Part of Me n0m0n's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by guster View Post
    the settings i got from T-Mobile (US)
    MMSC: http://216.155.174.84/servlets/mms
    Proxy: 216.155.165.050:8080

i tried them but are not working. Let us know if someone is getting the settings to work on T-Mobile (US).
    Same here they did not work for me either.
    Has anyone gotten these setting to work?

Does anyone know what I am doing wrong or do you have additional settings that do work?

Thanks

I think based on the 6 pages of nobody getting it to work that the program is a good start but doesnt work yet.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper44 View Post
    I think based on the 6 pages of nobody getting it to work that the program is a good start but doesnt work yet.

........ page 5 is full of comments where people have gotten it to work. The vast majority are AT&T with unlocked phones. Utilizing the mmsc.cingular.com
    066.209.011.032:80
    settings, me included. I've been sending pic messages all day. As of now it is limited to just what is in the camera roll. Which I have no complaints with that. Its better than not being able to send them at all.

I think it comes down to having the right carrier mms settings and turning off wifi. HOWEVER IT DOES WORK!!!

Once again many thanks go out to Suavphisticated for giving us this app that should have been included with the phone. Great Job.

Quote Originally Posted by ripped53 View Post
    ........ page 5 is full of comments where people have gotten it to work. The vast majority are AT&T with unlocked phones. Utilizing the mmsc.cingular.com
    settings, me included. I've been sending pic messages all day. As of now it is limited to just what is in the camera roll. Which I have no complaints with that. Its better than not being able to send them at all.

I think it comes down to having the right carrier mms settings and turning off wifi. HOWEVER IT DOES WORK!!!

Once again many thanks go out to Suavphisticated for giving us this app that should have been included with the phone. Great Job.
    Did the people you sent them to receive them? I've gotten to the point where the program says they've been sent but none have been received on the other end.

My iPhone is a Part of Me n0m0n's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by guster View Post
    the settings i got from T-Mobile (US)
    MMSC: http://216.155.174.84/servlets/mms
    Proxy: 216.155.165.050:8080

i tried them but are not working. Let us know if someone is getting the settings to work on T-Mobile (US).
    Quote Originally Posted by ripped53 View Post

Yeah I like the fact that there are ppl working on offering the iPhone owners this options but as for me a T-Mobile customer with MMS service it does not work for me.

Hope to get it to some day.
    Earlier I posted my settings if you think I have something wrong please let me know.

Thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone rugbrn's Avatar
    Thanks

I have an iPhone with 1.1.2, activated through itunes with AT&T, and I can send all day but the recipient never gets them...

using:
    mmsc.cingular.com

Default Help me/Guide me
    Hello guys i am little bit confuse of it ..

my service is WaridTel
    and here is the settings for mms but i am confused.

http://www.waridtel.com.bd/portal/pa..._schema=PORTAL

in this website the settings are different while i have nokia 3250 and same service and GPRS and MMS setting is enabled and in mms settings it was

APN:mms.warid
    Proxy:http://10.4.0.321/servlets/MMS
    port:8080

now tell me what to do here ?

i have tried all and i always get CONNECT FAILED.

but when i enter these options and send it
    it takes load load laod laod load and load nothing happen except loading

APN:mms.warid
    MMSC:http:10.4.0.321/servlets/MMS
    Proxy:010.004.002.001:8080

please guide me.

Is this going to be available for other carriers than AT&T in the future, as it seems to only work with them as for now?

I am in Australia and with Telstra, I have a software unlocked 1.1.1

I have sent three test mms, all came up in log as having been sent.

Message 1 & 3 went to the same recipient and he received them but got a message, cannot retrieve data, message 2 went to my wife and she did not receive it.

Settings I used were retrieved from my Nokia N80

Edge: APN telstra.wap

MMSC:mmsc.telstra.com:8002
    PROXY:10.1.1.180:80

Hope this helps others...

Great work here, look forward to future developments...

Quote Originally Posted by rugbrn View Post
    I have an iPhone with 1.1.2, activated through itunes with AT&T, and I can send all day but the recipient never gets them...

using:
    mmsc.cingular.com
    I can also send but the recipients does not get them.

Why some people that have AT&T can send messages and some don't? I have AT&T and I have put the right settings and I can't send MMS. Can some body help??

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast