Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Simplify Media Mobile for iPhone!?

@dallasnights, thanks!

@maramus, sorry for misunderstanding. right now, you should be able to see all of your home playlists on your iPhone. They are listed right under the default "All" categories. If they are not showing up, it is possible we are having trouble reading your iTunes Music Library.xml. The other explanation is that they load last, so if you have an extremely large library, that could be the issue. Feel free to shoot me an email and we will get this sorted out.

Hi Paul, yes I have over 11,000 in my library, it toook about 1 hour to load today, No reall problem just would love to see it go faster

One ?, why is it when I updated to this new version it had to re-index, when I have the older version on my PC already, just wondering

Thanks again GREAT APPP!!
    ------------------------------

iPhone 4
    4.1 Firmware

@dallasnights, that's way too long. for every new version we wipe out the old database. when I last installed I was able to cache lists totaling >50K songs in about 10 minutes. shoot me an email and perhaps we can discover what is happening. on Windows, we do take a while to scan your own music, but the next version will improve this substantially.

@netmage, thanks for hanging in there. we still aren't sure why your previous version could connect and the new one can't, but we'll figure it out. we appreciate the detailed logs and the help.

Great app; just wondering, is it possible to maybe save the song your listening to from another person?

Haven't completely wrapped my head around how deep this can get, but I understand the jist of it.

I have most of the songs on my iTunes on my iPhone, so I guess for me this would only be useful for songs I don't have on my phone yet, considering I haven't synced. So I'd love to be able to get songs/vids from someone else I might not have.

Btw I sent out a few invites, feel free to add me as well.

iPhoneMadness.

This is by far my favorite app. Sent out a few invites. Feel free to invite me as well! Under "reebs"

Default 1st of all I LOVE THIS APP...but could u edge me please
    a couple of posts ago u said u were working on it but it was a little buggy. i am patiently waiting but feel this should move ahead of those search requests. personally in my area (north nj) i almost always have 4 bars. i would love to drive and play my music or just randomly show this app off to my friends. also i think a great feature would be the ability to send friend requests while on the iphone.....

thanks in advance for the edge

did i mention i would like this to work on edge?? seriously thank you this is the best music app for the iphone since listen

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneMadness View Post
    Great app; just wondering, is it possible to maybe save the song your listening to from another person?

Haven't completely wrapped my head around how deep this can get, but I understand the jist of it.

I have most of the songs on my iTunes on my iPhone, so I guess for me this would only be useful for songs I don't have on my phone yet, considering I haven't synced. So I'd love to be able to get songs/vids from someone else I might not have.

Btw I sent out a few invites, feel free to add me as well.

iPhoneMadness.
    that would be cool to be able to save songs!

I downloaded it and I thought it was great. Definite download recommended.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dust Busta View Post
    Thats good to hear! I would love if it was able to store videos. I have over 300 music videos and it would be great if I could have them on my phone.

Is there a possibility that this will work over edge?
    I have about 700 songs, HipHop/R&B. I sent you an invite my friend.

I was wondering if we should set up a separate thread for music discussion. Obviously we are all sharing music using this app with one and another and this a nice forum to discuss new bands. Anyway, just a suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by volly20 View Post
    I was wondering if we should set up a separate thread for music discussion. Obviously we are all sharing music using this app with one and another and this a nice forum to discuss new bands. Anyway, just a suggestion.
    sounds good...started thread under native app discussion under simplify media invites!

can anyone help? Simplify media keeps crashing on me when I try to input my username. Got it to work on 1.1.3, now I'm on 1.1.4

@GodzillaAteMyiPhone, we have had 4 reports of the same problem. we can't reproduce it yet but we just made a change that might help. just drop us an email at support at simplifymedia and we'll get you a fix as soon as we can confirm we have one.

iPhone? More like MyPhone techgirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rstuvwxyz View Post
    a couple of posts ago u said u were working on it but it was a little buggy. i am patiently waiting but feel this should move ahead of those search requests. personally in my area (north nj) i almost always have 4 bars. i would love to drive and play my music or just randomly show this app off to my friends. also i think a great feature would be the ability to send friend requests while on the iphone.....

thanks in advance for the edge

did i mention i would like this to work on edge?? seriously thank you this is the best music app for the iphone since listen
    Paul, I agree with 'rstuvwxyz.' This app is definitely the best app for the iPhone yet, but on Edge, whoa! Especially with the new apps coming. We will need the room. I would definitely donate to this cause! Anyone else?

Techgirl at your service... Modding MyPhone since Day 1!

AIM: lindseycholmes
    Facebook: lindseycholmes

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

is there any way to copy a specific song from some1 else`s shared playlist to mine? i tried but it doesn`t seem to copy

Update on my issue:

Problem turned out to be the desktop upgrade I did just before the Mobile Upgrade. It was showing No Files to Share in the Desktop UI though your invite showed up there.

FYI, right after I updated, I removed one of the folders in the Hand-pick Folders list I had previously listed but didn't really contain much music.

I did a Reset and then it started scanning my PC and files showed up. With files showing on the desktop, the Mobile Client started working.
    Starlight Computer Wizardry
    Pocket-sized Development
    Follow me on twitter: @NetMage

You think this will support video in the future?

Quick question.

I tried this out quickly just to see if I liked it, so I only shared a few folders.

I thought the app was excellent. So I am trying to share all my music. I have about 90 gb. Now I seem to be stuck on the loading libraries.... screen. Is that the norm for a large db of music? How long should I wait before I consider it not working/

thanks and great job

Quote Originally Posted by jtrage View Post
    Quick question.

I tried this out quickly just to see if I liked it, so I only shared a few folders.

I thought the app was excellent. So I am trying to share all my music. I have about 90 gb. Now I seem to be stuck on the loading libraries.... screen. Is that the norm for a large db of music? How long should I wait before I consider it not working/

thanks and great job
    90 GB does take some time to load the first time and every time you "reset it"
    My library took 12 hours to load the first time

@broomhead and jtrage, we'll be working on this

@godzilla, we can reproduce the problem now, so hopefully that means we are closer to a solution. the issues seems to involve the BSD subsystem installed with the Cydia installer.

@elido, absolutely but it is still aways off. we want to perfect the music part first.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast