Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [UPDATED RELEASE - JUNE 1, 2008] - snes4iphone UPDATED! (SNES emulator) FOR IPHONE

Default [UPDATED RELEASE - JUNE 1, 2008] - snes4iphone UPDATED! (SNES emulator) FOR IPHONE
    snes4iphone UPDATED! (SNES emulator) FOR IPHONE

Today ZodTTD has released snes4iphone (SNES emulator) for iPhone. This version has many fixes compared to the previous version we had. Firstly it now has sound. No more soundless gaming!

It also loads ROMs much faster than previously. There are plenty of small fixes too, like improved interface and others.

If you have ModMyI in your Installer.app sources, you will find the tool in Games category.

To download ROMs add: [updated: I removed the ROM Installer.app source, due to being informed that it is not allowed to be posted by "Apple iPie"... sorry for any inconviences.]

[if you liked this article, hit me with a "thanks".]
    Last edited by iphoneuser2008; 2008-06-01 at 10:31 AM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iphoneuser2008 For This Useful Post:

bigalpimp (2008-06-11), ewokmywewok (2008-06-01), Filpi (2009-02-14), skamath001 (2008-06-01), whoadie (2008-06-10)

Livin the iPhone Life Apple iPie's Avatar
    Thanks

You are not allowed to provide us with the ROMs links,caurse they are WAREZ. I suggest you to update the post.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Apple iPie For This Useful Post:

ewokmywewok (2008-06-01)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Sweet!!

gotta say have had this update since the 1st and the sound is pretty much worthless. With the sound on the game goes 2x slower and really loses all its appeal.

yes, the sound slows down gameplay, so i shut it off. At least games now run at full speed with no sound, which is a definite improvement. I can't wait till the next release because I bet there will be full speed with sound.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

more adware included!!