Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Installer updated to 3.11 (best update yet!)

Guys i m stuck at 3.01 Installer. I can download and install application but cant update sources. Tried to fix permissions and reboot but no luck. Cleaned the queues but still the same. Its not a free space issue because I updated to 1.1.4 yesterday and i got less apps than what i used to have before when i could update sources

Quote Originally Posted by Lemeshianos View Post
    Guys i m stuck at 3.01 Installer. I can download and install application but cant update sources. Tried to fix permissions and reboot but no luck. Cleaned the queues but still the same. Its not a free space issue because I updated to 1.1.4 yesterday and i got less apps than what i used to have before when i could update sources
    Are you trying to update Feeds by any chance? I thought I had that problem too, because Feeds would repeatedly download but not install. But then I tried updating something else and that worked fine. So the problem could be with Feeds or it's repository.

my only qstn is, how do u use the local thing.?. they say u can zip file to ~/media/installer...what does it do?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234