Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [release] CalcPaper

Default [release] CalcPaper
    CalcPaper

CalcPaper is the iPhone/iPod touch version of the classic Calculator with paper roll.

CalcPaper simulates the receipt of paper calculator, and is possible scroll it only one finger.

ipaguri.com - CalcPaper - native iphone/ipod application

There are a few built-in themes to choose from.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jrentzke For This Useful Post:

mgmm1 (2008-05-16)

looks really cool.. would like to be using something like this, but it costs MONEY.... too bad

4. The Following User Says Thank You to speedemonV12 For This Useful Post:

Apple iPie (2008-05-17)

My iPhone is a Part of Me n0m0n's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by speedemonV12 View Post
    looks really cool.. would like to be using something like this, but it costs MONEY.... too bad
    $2.95...
    Will that break the bank?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by speedemonV12

$2.95...
    Will that break the bank?

No kidding! Why does everyone want things for free?! WTF?! Thats getting annoying. If you need money get a friggin job!! I cant wait for the App Store to open. Probably gonna drop $200 on apps and games on the first day!

I couldn't get this to work on a 1.1.4 Touch.

It installed fine via the Installer.app but upon trying to launch it, it crashes back to the Springboard.

I did not check permissions on the files because I would expect installer.app to handle that properely, and besides, I'm much too lazy to SSH into it.

Yeah, $2.95 is as cheap as it gets.
    And if you REALLY can't afford it, you can still use it for free - just wait the ten seconds...

Great app - thanks to the developers!

Quote Originally Posted by myboot View Post
    I couldn't get this to work on a 1.1.4 Touch.

It installed fine via the Installer.app but upon trying to launch it, it crashes back to the Springboard.

I did not check permissions on the files because I would expect installer.app to handle that properely, and besides, I'm much too lazy to SSH into it.
    Same Thing

mine crashes to springboard too. permissions set to 777

Livin the iPhone Life Apple iPie's Avatar
    Thanks

Looks fine.. )

Great app, I definitely like the paper feature.

Would look a lot nicer if the +-*/= symbols were adjusted to the left and the background scrolled with the numbers.

Wow, tuff crowd. I think it looks great, and besides, it is all about the functionality. I even stepped up to the plate and sent my three bucks in, damn fair price.

One request would be that I would like it to work in the upright orientation too. As I replaced the calculator that came from apple. Maybe just have a small paper-tape coming out of the top. I find it is a little easier for the one handed operations for quick calculations. But I dig it! I am surprised it took this long for someone to see the need for this, IMHO this is what should of shipped with the iphone. Thanks guys.

ezb