Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] SpoofApp 2.0 (Caller ID Changer, Voice Changer, Call Recording)

why are they charing for minutes rather than a flat fee for unlimited use? They aren't offering some service, all the work is done on the iPhone.

+ITS NOT FREE! IT CHARGES OUTRAGEOUS AMOUNTS FOR SIMPLE TASKS. THEY ACT LIKE THEY ARE OFFERING YOU MINUTES, but they aren't. ALL WORK DONE ON YOUR IPHONE. I'll just wait till someone smart bursts the bubble and starts offering a free version of this.

still hands down this is a great app...keep up the great work bro..

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dbs View Post
    why are they charing for minutes rather than a flat fee for unlimited use? They aren't offering some service, all the work is done on the iPhone.

+ITS NOT FREE! IT CHARGES OUTRAGEOUS AMOUNTS FOR SIMPLE TASKS. THEY ACT LIKE THEY ARE OFFERING YOU MINUTES, but they aren't. ALL WORK DONE ON YOUR IPHONE. I'll just wait till someone smart bursts the bubble and starts offering a free version of this.
    LMAO! Dude... did you not read a post or two before yours... IT IS AN SERVICE and the iPhone Application just gives you ACCESS TO THAT SERVICE. So pretty much they are offering you MINUTES to spoof your number to someone else's phone. You guys need to start looking deeper into what you are receiving from the developers and get over things being free. People are starting to complain more about applications having an charge than they do of gas prices rising. Get over it, it is now a part of the game.
    - iPhone 8gig and 16gig 3G - 3.0 - JailBroken + Unlocked to T-Mobile Unlimited Plan & Total Internet Plan.
    - iPod Touch - UnJailBroken
    - XBOX 360 - Modded Firmware - XBL (my s/n)
    - XBOX - Software Modded - XBMC
    - Dell Inspiron 1521 - [B]Vista Ultimate and
    running Windows XP and Mac OS X 10.5.4 (YES! Mac OS on an Dell PC)

nevermind, it was already answered
    21.5" iMac 3.06 GHz Intel Core i3 l 15" MacBook Pro 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 l 17" PowerBook 1.67 GHz
    iPhone 4 32 GB l  TV 160 GB l 32 GB iPad

LOL, if someone can make a way to fake the caller id without the need to use a service provider, ill code it up. One of the other things you have to remember about an app like this is support! At last check i had 80,000 downloads in the past 48 hours! I get mail by the minute because it doesnt work in foreign countries, or someone doesnt understand how it works, or they have a question about a call or a purchase and thats tough because i dont even sell the pins or have access to them. Sure you have to pay for it but at least you can try it for free. Oh well, people just like to rant i guess. For those that do enjoy the app, let me know of any feature requests. Thanks again everyone! - AL at SpoofApp.com

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SpoofApp For This Useful Post:

mike_carter1 (2008-05-17)

Anyone else notice this little bug....

If you call someone, and you want to make the "fake" number the same person you're calling, it will then "call you" and ask if you want to connect your call, and you press 1, and then it will let you into their voicemail if they don't have a password...

Kinda shady...

Quote Originally Posted by SCMedic View Post
    Anyone else notice this little bug....

If you call someone, and you want to make the "fake" number the same person you're calling, it will then "call you" and ask if you want to connect your call, and you press 1, and then it will let you into their voicemail if they don't have a password...

Kinda shady...
    pwnzors is more like it.

Great APP and worth the $$$ IMHO. To all who are crying about paying for something that works STOP. The only thing that is free is the air you breathe, everything else good you have to pay for.
    Having so much fun with this thing its hillarious. Best story has to be me calling my bro with his number showing up and he didnt recognize the number, LMAO.

its great to call a friend who is still in love with an ex and still calls her and stuff and act like ur her current boyfriend and your gonna kick their *** and call with her number lol they get so mad and the funny thing is they don't even think its you cuz why would you call from the girls phone
    if this post help click the thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Is there any way to JUST use the Voice changer and Call Recorder ? I don't want to use the Spoofing Numbers and spend money...

I can't install it?
    I've already installed Jiggy Runtime.
    I can click on it on the featured menu but nothing changes.
    And I can't find it under the toys menu.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12