Page 98 of 105 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,960 of 2092

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [New Killer App] IntelliScreen - Your "Slide to Unlock" Screen on Steriods

does anybody know if there is anyway to install a previous version of intelliscreen? I disapprove too thoroughly of the new intellidial to continue. I loved the coverflow of contacts, but now this tiled icon page crap has got to go.

Quote Originally Posted by admonkey View Post
    does anybody know if there is anyway to install a previous version of intelliscreen? I disapprove too thoroughly of the new intellidial to continue. I loved the coverflow of contacts, but now this tiled icon page crap has got to go.
    That goes to show, to each his own.

To me, the coverflow Intellidial was a giant pain, and I was very glad to see it go. It requires several swipes to get to the intended contact, and was also was prone to missing the intended target, requiring several precises swipes to get back to where you wanted to go. Not very useful, or safe, while driving.

The tile method is much, MUCH, more efficient. All of the contacts are presented in one screen, and easily hit with a single click. To each his own, and I'm one to take substance over flash in most situations.

Now, if they want to improve Intellidial: make it faster to come up, more reliable when making calls, and don't leave me in the iPhone's phone app the next time I unlock my phone. Those would be real efficiency improvements, and make it more useful for me.

agreed, to each their own.

the coverflow ran very smoothly for my few favorites, though those were specific settings to my system and not necessarily adaptable to others. I wish that there was a choice in the matter. as per my question,

does anyone know how to install an old version of intelliscreen? plz hlp

My iPhone is a Part of Me tsatryan's Avatar
    Thanks

psuskeels had indicated that the old IntelliDialer was causing problems with the new iPhone 2.2 firmware, which is why it was changed. I would imagine that if you had a copy of the old IntelliScreen software, you could install it. But you would be asking for problems, as per the discovery of the developer. So, I wouldn't pursue it.

i am not getting SMS reminder on Intelliscreen (already turned on intellialert) still when sms comes in, it does not remind if it's not read..

I have irealsms installed and its as default....is that the cause??

Quote Originally Posted by lanusb View Post
    i am not getting SMS reminder on Intelliscreen (already turned on intellialert) still when sms comes in, it does not remind if it's not read..

I have irealsms installed and its as default....is that the cause??
    Yes it is!
    Neither irealSms or MySMS app are added to work with IS yet. Sadly!
    //Hackīz

8GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 3Gs FW 3.1.3 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken Pwnage v3.1.4, 32GB 3Gs FW 4.0.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken jbme.com
    16GB 4G FW 4..2.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken GP
    16GB iPad WiFi FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, 32GB iPad WiFi+3G FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, ATV2 fw 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP
    MacBookPro OS X 10.6.6 1TB HD

My iPhone is a Part of Me PhoneLine's Avatar
    Thanks

Anyone's weather not updating past 2008?

All of a sudden, December 31st is the last day my weather seems to be updating. No matter what zip code I try. Yesterday I was missing one day of the extended forecast, now its missing 2 days....

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneLine View Post
    Anyone's weather not updating past 2008?

All of a sudden, December 31st is the last day my weather seems to be updating. No matter what zip code I try. Yesterday I was missing one day of the extended forecast, now its missing 2 days....

I got the same issue as u bro!!
    Just 4 days and thatīs it.
    //Hackīz

8GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 3Gs FW 3.1.3 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken Pwnage v3.1.4, 32GB 3Gs FW 4.0.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken jbme.com
    16GB iPad WiFi FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, 32GB iPad WiFi+3G FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, ATV2 fw 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP

psuskeels:
    What about trying to implement some kind of "QuickReply" for the QuickView of SMSī?
    Similiar to the QuickReply function in irealSMS?

Thanks

Ok, so does IS have one of those December 31st end of the world conspiracy theory's built in, or do we have a bug?

Unless its something on the Weather Underground side, but I'd think that would make it just stop updating all together?

Hopefully it either starts working again, or we see an update, but thanks for the confirmation that its not just me. I was trying so many things to try and get it to update!

Quote Originally Posted by maz View Post
    I got the same issue as u bro!!
    Just 4 days and thatīs it.
    same here. only 3 days left now

Quote Originally Posted by bernbern View Post
    same here. only 3 days left now
    Here is a comment clip from the developer for IS found in his beta forum site:

"This weather issue - I'm guess it's the year 2000 bug again (not exactly - just an end of the year issue) I'm guessing on the 1st it will work itself out (by the time I fixed it - it would be a non-issue) - so if you can bear with the bug for 5 more days ..."
    //Hackīz

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maz For This Useful Post:

bernbern (2008-12-29), immusicman (2008-12-29)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by maz View Post
    Here is a comment clip from the developer for IS found in his beta forum site:

"This weather issue - I'm guess it's the year 2000 bug again (not exactly - just an end of the year issue) I'm guessing on the 1st it will work itself out (by the time I fixed it - it would be a non-issue) - so if you can bear with the bug for 5 more days ..."
    Hmmmm... I was starting to get worried. We will see.

It IS like the y2k all over again! I'm stockpiling water and ammo now...but I don't know how much heating fuel I will need because I don't know what the weather will be! AHHHHHHHH!

iPhone? More like MyPhone jiniej's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm guess it's the year 2000 bug again
    hahahahaha!
    2009 is the REAL Y2K(+9)
    "foreign corporations > swedish law"

Thanks

Just tapped the little manual refresh on my weather, and it updated the next 5 days, so the Y29 bug seems to be a dud as well

Kinda wiers thing just happened today. Restarted my phone today (just like I do every few days) and now IS won't load on start up. I've rebooted since the install and everything was fine b4. Today not so good. Read through a few of the pages and did some Searching, found nothing. I haven't installed anything since IS so nothing can b conflicting with it. It just doesn't load on startup...

BTW
    1st gen iPhone
    2.2 Fw
    IS 2.32

Thanks in advance,

Cheers
    MrB.
    8Gig > 1.0 FW (dead spot on screen)
    8Gig > 1.0.2 FW (broken vibrate after a while)
    8Gig > 1.1.2>1.1.4>2.0>2.1>2.2(Jonny5 Still alive)

My iPhone is a Part of Me tsatryan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mrblader View Post
    Kinda wiers thing just happened today. Restarted my phone today (just like I do every few days) and now IS won't load on start up. I've rebooted since the install and everything was fine b4. Today not so good. Read through a few of the pages and did some Searching, found nothing. I haven't installed anything since IS so nothing can b conflicting with it. It just doesn't load on startup...

BTW
    1st gen iPhone
    2.2 Fw
    IS 2.32

Thanks in advance,

Cheers
    MrB.
    Just tap the Intelliscreen icon and then turn the "Enabled" button at the top back on. It turned itself off to protect you after you turned your phone off and back on.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneLine View Post
    Just tapped the little manual refresh on my weather, and it updated the next 5 days, so the Y29 bug seems to be a dud as well
    Manual refresh worked here too, but now it only does a manual refresh. It's now the new year, but IS weather didn't update on it's own today.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

I'm having problems with the IS calendar. It doesn't not display what is currently in my calendar and is showing calendar entries from a week past. Anyone have any clue what is going on? I've selected every possible choice for calendar display and removed the calendar feature but still the same old information. I've download the 7 day trial for RemindYou, and I can already tell that it is not going to work for me.

So any help with the IS calendar would be greatly appreciated.

Page 98 of 105 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100 ... LastLast