Page 96 of 105 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,920 of 2092

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [New Killer App] IntelliScreen - Your "Slide to Unlock" Screen on Steriods

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Some have requested support for secondary SMS applications. My favorite is MySMS, which is beautiful in my opinion. There is a problem however in the task bar notifier showing that I've got a text when I actually don't. Could there be a fix for this?

I guess Intelliscreen still does not work with firmware 2.2. Am I right?

I just upgraded my fist-gen iphone from 1.1.4 to 2.2, installed intelliscreen and retrieved my license(Premium). But it does not seem to work and also causes problems with my e-mails.

I disabled it and I'll wait for the info. Thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone psilocybin's Avatar
    Thanks

itelliscreen caused alot of problems on my iphone 3g 16gb..things wernt installing properly through cydia and installer. never touchin it again

iPhone? More like MyPhone fletch33's Avatar
    Thanks

messed up my 2.2 as well including my emails.
    "i believe louisiana is the pelican state"

Mine seems to be working well... make sure you have the latest beta, and installed backwards compatibility from cydia.

yea mines working perfectly. couldnt ask for a better app.
    hit thanks if thanks are due.

Default iPhone 2.2 firmware
    The problem with the new firmware 2.2 seems to be to do with the taskbar notifications icons. when these are turned off everything works swimmingly, soon as they are turned on, emails crash along with intelliscreen every few secs.

Default app launch boost
    ok so.. using IS beta 2.3 and fw2.2

App Launch Boost is on and works fine, but the extension toggles seem to have no effect.

If I turn them on or off sbsettings, winterboard, etc still work outside of springboard.

am I not understanding these toggles or is this not patched yet.

can anyone else shed some light on this? the text makes me think that disabling the toggles for these extensions should prevent them from working outside of springboard; which is not happening.

IS hasn't replied to me on this, maybe you guys know better

Thanks

i didnt need backwards compatibility on 2.1. i think i will wait until they have it fixed for 2.2. never been a fan of compatibility tweaks like that.m i would rather it work out of the box.

thanks for the info though and hopefully they will fix it soon.

read saruik's description of the compatibility library on the cydia repo. this is a NEW thing he just made for use with mobilesubstrate in all cydia apps, you should install this regardless of using IS or not.

Thanks

where do i find that? i am looking on cydia on my phone.
    also where do i find the new beta version?

thanks

nevermind found the backwards compatibility.

just need to locate the newer beta intelli now
    Last edited by fletch33; 2008-11-24 at 02:59 PM.

hey.. although I realize many love this app.. it actually does more than I need. All I'd like to have from it is the weather forecast on the lock screen. Is there an app available that just adds that?

thanks
    j

You can have this app just do that, if you want.

Hey All - should have a 2.2 compatibile release later this evening - thanks for your patience!
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

paying for it for just that doesn't make sense to me.

Figured someone might have a way to do it for free.

j

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by psuskeels View Post
    Hey All - should have a 2.2 compatibile release later this evening - thanks for your patience!
    thanks. intelliscreen is a great app.

please post back when its ready on cydia.

All 2.30 is out via Cydia source (add the source) intelliborn.com/cydia (and should be available via MMi repo shortly).

2.30 Fixes
    =============
    - iPhone 2.2 Firmware Compatiblity
    - Occasionaly lock screen stays on
    - NemusSync causes IS calendar to be show DB in use
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to skeels For This Useful Post:

tiorio (2008-11-25)

THANKS! Just grabbed it off the MMI and installing now. What a quick update push, thanks again!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks for the quick update.

I now get the Intellidial screen when I push the home button.
    However, whenever I double tap the favorite telephone number in order to dial, my phone completely freezes up.

Any ideas?

Jeff

Edit:

I now find the the Intellidial screen will no longer appear as before.

Intelliscreen appears to be working perfectly; just no Intellidial at all.

I have re-jailbroken 3 times and re-installed Intelliscreen 2.30 each time with the same result.

Before upgrading I never had any problems with Intellidial using firmware 2.1 and Intelliscreen 2.29

Thanks for your support.

Jeff
    Last edited by jt999; 2008-11-25 at 05:09 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

jt999: Thanks for the update - the beta site has 2.31 update (signup at beta.intelliborn.com) that should fix this - should be released sometime late tuesday

Page 96 of 105 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798 ... LastLast