Page 94 of 105 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,880 of 2092

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [New Killer App] IntelliScreen - Your "Slide to Unlock" Screen on Steriods

installed 2.27 last night.

Bugs i've encountered:
    When I receive a text and I do not acknowledge it, my phone doesn't wake up. So I receive a text, I don't check it and the phone automatically dims and goes to sleep and never wakes up unless I charge it.

Only thing i have installed is Winterboard

Small one but the Voice mail pop up displays behind IS. So you see the IS stuff and then behind it you see the VM pop up...

Quote Originally Posted by johnny69blaze View Post
    installed 2.27 last night.

Bugs i've encountered:
    When I receive a text and I do not acknowledge it, my phone doesn't wake up. So I receive a text, I don't check it and the phone automatically dims and goes to sleep and never wakes up unless I charge it.

Only thing i have installed is Winterboard

Small one but the Voice mail pop up displays behind IS. So you see the IS stuff and then behind it you see the VM pop up...
    I think I experienced something similiar.
    Getting two texts which never showed on IntelliScreen in any way(taskbar notification or new sms) and not even as the red dot on the SMS icon.
    Must be solved as soon as possible!

does IS still have lockscreen-ipod feature?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Found the same bug I had on 2.26 again.

I place a call from my phone and use the bluetooth headset. As soon as the other person answers I like to click the lock/standby button so the screen turns off asap (usually less than 5 seconds). Well it doesn't turn off at all. It just stays lit even after I am done with the call.

It works just fine if I disable IS.

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by claudius View Post
    no, and is sorely missed...

Quote Originally Posted by feelinggetsold View Post
    what exactly those features were ?

My iPhone is a Part of Me MattMac's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by feelinggetsold View Post
    Not really, was fairly annoying... Could never see IS when the iPod was on...

I think psuskeels is working on something better.
    16GB iPhone 3G
    2.2 Pwned
    Dedicated Cydia User

2.2 GHz Intel MacBook

Mac OS X 10.5.5
    Bootcamp w/ Windows XP

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MattMac For This Useful Post:

yBlaze8 (2008-10-26)

Quote Originally Posted by claudius View Post
    That was a annoying bug that was eventually fixed and thank God. I would accidentally click random songs and playlists from my lockscreen thinking it was locked but because of the bug it wasn't really locked.

Thanks
    I am running 2.27, and the bugs that affect me the most, is that when IS is enabled, I never get the blue system bubble about missed calls. Even tho I have IntelliAlert and Taskbar Icons disabled, I still don't get the system alert about missed calls. I don't see that I have a missed call untill I unlock the phone, and this should be considered a serious bug, I think.

Secondly, when the blue bubble about new text message is displayed, IS is not visible underneath. I assume that this is a bug, since it was visible in IS 1.x. (Perhaps this is a limitation in the 2.x OS?)

And thirdly (and this is hardly a big issue), iphone 2.2 has a built in repeating alert feature for new text messages, which conflicts with the repeating alert feature in IS. Is it possible for IS to disable the system function for this?

@psuskeels

Could you please, or should I say is it technically possible, make intelliscreen full compatible with LockDockBar?
    I do love intelliscreen and was happy to support it, but......I also love the new LockDockBar!!!

LockDockBar is a fantastic and must have add-on if....it could be compatible with intelliScreen : unfortunately, it is not because the latest leaves it's impression once you enter phone app. for example, and you just cannot use your phone app

TOO BAD : I wish they become compatible, and then it will become a MUST HAVE add-on without any single doubt!!!!

HOPE you will work on it : either inteliScreen team or LockDockBar team or any very smart third party : this is a HUGE WISH!!!!!!!!

Unless......you guys come with something similar in your next release!!

Many thanks in advance for everything you could do for this matter!

Quote Originally Posted by docomar View Post
    @psuskeels

Could you please, or should I say is it technically possible, make intelliscreen full compatible with LockDockBar?
    I do love intelliscreen and was happy to support it, but......I also love the new LockDockBar!!!

LockDockBar is a fantastic and must have add-on if....it could be compatible with intelliScreen : unfortunately, it is not because the latest leaves it's impression once you enter phone app. for example, and you just cannot use your phone app

TOO BAD : I wish they become compatible, and then it will become a MUST HAVE add-on without any single doubt!!!!

HOPE you will work on it : either inteliScreen team or LockDockBar team or any very smart third party : this is a HUGE WISH!!!!!!!!

Unless......you guys come with something similar in your next release!!

Many thanks in advance for everything you could do for this matter!
    Second that!

Pseuskeel,

I find that IS often crashes on the background and then restarts itself. can that bug be the focus on the next release(s)?

thx.

I had to restore my phone and decided to leave Intelliscreen out.

I must say I can't be happier without it! I was using IS mainly for the status bar notifications, but now that status notifier is out I don't need IS anymore.

I've put a lot of programs on my phone and I've never ever experienced anything more buggier than IS and Kate. The funny thing is those are the only 2 programs I've actually paid for too and I don't use any of them! I'm done with IS and Kate!

Thanks

^^Agreed I am not using it anymore, has more bugs in it than a rain forest! Hopefully it will be fixed, Very happy without it, phone runs a lot smoother & never crashes.
    iPhone 4 | iMac 24" | MacBook Pro 15" | ATV | iPod Classic | Time Capsule | iPad 16 Gb |

My iPhone is a Part of Me MattMac's Avatar
    Thanks

Aww, I can't work without it but the performance is terrible atm...
    16GB iPhone 3G
    2.2 Pwned
    Dedicated Cydia User

2.2 GHz Intel MacBook

Mac OS X 10.5.5
    Bootcamp w/ Windows XP

??? i think its working fine.

use it all day every day and i never run into a bug.
    hit thanks if thanks are due.

Default Lockdockbar
    Quote Originally Posted by mbrooksr View Post
    ??? i think its working fine.

use it all day every day and i never run into a bug.
    Try to combine it with Lockdockbar!!!!!
    Last edited by docomar; 2008-11-02 at 08:29 PM.

Any chance there will be a to-do list feature ever added on?

Any thoughts of adding a "Never" option to Auto-Dim?

I would love to walk past my phone and not have to press the home button to see if I missed a call. I know I can change Auto-Lock option to never but I want it to take effect on the locked screen and not the home page since it's much easier too see if you missed something.

Thanks.

Thanks

had to downgrade to 2.23 to resolve the problem I had...

Page 94 of 105 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast