Page 93 of 105 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,860 of 2092

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [New Killer App] IntelliScreen - Your "Slide to Unlock" Screen on Steriods

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by scsi View Post
    I am the only one with this problem? I uset quickpwn to unlock the phone, will try using winpwn, and see if there is any difference!
    it doesn't have anything to do with your method of jailbreak. this happens to me IF i don't have sms up as one of the layout boxes: SMS blue rectangle box pops up in lock screen, IS not present

but if I have sms set as one of the layout boxes, then the blue rectangle box does not pop up when i get a new sms and can just see it in IS's layout

hope that helps

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jtesnani View Post
    it doesn't have anything to do with your method of jailbreak. this happens to me IF i don't have sms up as one of the layout boxes: SMS blue rectangle box pops up in lock screen, IS not present

but if I have sms set as one of the layout boxes, then the blue rectangle box does not pop up when i get a new sms and can just see it in IS's layout

hope that helps
    Thanks! It doesn't really help, but at least I know I'm not the only with this problem.

Also, I'm having problems with the phone not reacting to the silent-switch. If I had it on silent and switch it back to sound, the phone still only vibrates. Don't know if it has something to do with IS or just the buggy 2.1 firmware.

(I definitelly regret upgrading to 2.1 from 1.14. Just about everything works a bit slower, and a bit buggier )

jt/Tiorio/96: Screen not dimming will be fixed in 2.27 - Thanks (beta is ready)
    Scsi: JTesnani is correct - the blue bubbles appear if you have disabled the SMS box in IS (if it's not going to show in IS, then IS allows the default blue boxes)
    ThePlague: Please send me the rss news feed
    Nadeem: Please disable mobilesubstrate and let me know if the sound issue continues (no one else has reported). Regarding SwirlyMMS - I'll add it to the enhancement request list.
    bbplayer5: No - App Boost does not kill the battery (actually reduces battery consumption - but probably negligble)
    JTesnani: Can you still repeat the issue regarding the voicemail? If so, do you have Alert View enabled? Also, are you on ATT (= enhanced voicemails?)
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

Where do I setup an alert for Miss call ? I dont see it anywhere and on Miss call i dont get any alerts. Is this not present in the IS ?

Also if you can give a little more explanation on that Winterboard option in App boost? what winterboard to do with IS a? I did not understood well if you can explain a little more clearly what will chaneg if i activate or not activate it.

Also would like to chaneg the icons in staus bar, how can i theme them ? where are they located ? is it possible through winterboard ?

Thanks
    Last edited by netuser; 2008-10-14 at 10:57 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by psuskeels View Post
    Scsi: JTesnani is correct - the blue bubbles appear if you have disabled the SMS box in IS (if it's not going to show in IS, then IS allows the default blue boxes)
    But shouldn't IS still be visible beneath the defauls blue boxes? Not that it's that important, but this was the case in IS 1.x.

Also, the default blue box is displayed even if I have IntelliAlert Viewer enabled. Shouldn't that catch the sms notification, instead of showing the default blue box? Or is IntelliAlert Viewer not supposed to notify about new sms as well? It works properly for missed calls.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by psuskeels View Post
    JTesnani: Can you still repeat the issue regarding the voicemail? If so, do you have Alert View enabled? Also, are you on ATT (= enhanced voicemails?)[/COLOR]
    I actually can't reproduce this error anymore. perhaps it was a one/two time thing. will let you know if it happens again but i do have alert view enabled and am on att with visual voicemail

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nadeem97 View Post
    I'm losing sound output from the device when IS 2.26 is enabled. ( Totally Random )
    Am on a premium license . a reboot returns the sound back.

MobileSubstrate addons : Lockdown,StatusNotified,QuickGold,Backgrounder,Win terboard.
    All with latest version.

Also mail.app doesnt exit properly . it just quits and does not stay in the background as it should.
    Losing sound also happened to me randomly. Had to reboot to get it back...

Ok my final list of bugs :

Intelliscreen sometimes disappear from the slide to unlock screen - a reboot is required to get it back.

Intelliscreen causes sound to just disappear after some time using the phone , its totally random , and requires a reboot ( all mobile-substrate addons disabled. )

Horrible backgrounder support - Backgrounder works , but sometimes the app which has been backgrounded quits and does not stay in the background , and Mail.app just quits when you hit the home button ( or better say , CRASHES. ) . All this happens with APP LAUNCH BOOST Set to ON.

Phone seems much more stabler with App Launch Boost OFF . Note that there lots of MobileSubstrate addons installed.

THE MOST ANNOYING ONE : The screen dims while playing with the ipod controls on the lock screen , when it actually is supposed to stay on or extend the dimming period when i touch the ipod controls. That also happens with the Slide to Unlock Slider , Sometimes the screen dims ( when reaches timeout ) while me grabbing the slider.

well, you know when you installed IntelliScreen you will have calendar on your LockScreen

is there any file i can edit to configure the css there, like change the color, unbold the text and some other tweaks on the text?

i really appreciate is someone can help me

thanks

Is it possible to have the calendar or mail program display on both Intelliscreens? ie to have a small window on screen 1 but, when you double-tap on the clock to switch screens, have a larger window on the second screen?

Quote Originally Posted by Seabass8 View Post
    Is it possible to have the calendar or mail program display on both Intelliscreens? ie to have a small window on screen 1 but, when you double-tap on the clock to switch screens, have a larger window on the second screen?
    Nope... But that would be nice. Top screen would have minimized, other screens could have a larger footprint of the same application views.

psuskeels:
    In the future, would it at all be possible to have App Boost to work at the same time as WinterBoard themes within apps?

AKA pierrechampoux Andis Jackson's Avatar
    Thanks

I have also found that Vibrus does not work when intelliscreen is enabled. Weird.

My iPhone is a Part of Me tsatryan's Avatar
    Thanks

psuskeels: Is it possible in future releases to have IntelliScreen make my morning coffee, wash my car, do my taxes, and pay all my bills?

.....just thought I would add to all the things that people are asking a simple lockscreen app to perform.....

/tongue taken out of cheek

tsatryan:
    I did my best to laugh , but couldnt.

And all the requests in the 2 previous pages are all asking for BUG FIXES. not making lunch.

(possible) bug: It seems that IS is draining the battery a little faster. It's not nearly as bad as IS pre 1.04 though. It iseems that it is the app performance boost.

I am not getting the SMS taskbar notifications when using iReal SMS. Does anyone know if this is a bug or do you have it working with iReal SMS?

2.27 is out at http://intelliborn.com/cydia and will be available shortly via MMi repo

2.27 Enhancements
    =============
    - QuickView Enable/Disable Control
    - Improved Performance
    - IntelliScreen button when hidden
    - Persist alerts until you clear them (in case iPhone battery dies, IS restarts, etc).

2.27 Fixes
    =============
    - Sometimes IS causes iPhone screen to not dim
    - In certain layouts, IS can cover up slide-to-unlock
    - Difficult swipe to hide/show IS
    - Sometimes, doubletapping to IS2 may hide IS
    - Performance improvement for Alert View animation
    - Date label mis-aligned
    - When calendar set to Upcoming Day/Week, may not update daily
    - Screen dims when using iPod controls
    - Weather Label may not show

2.27 Known Issues:
    ============
    - Mail may not always mark as read if you have a weak Edge/3G connection
    - Launching Mail from IS will only take you to the mail account - not the specific email
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

psuskeels, does IS support iRealSMS notifications. My post above yours is asking about it. I have to use Notifier for SMS notifications. Thanks!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrioles33 View Post
    psuskeels, does IS support iRealSMS notifications. My post above yours is asking about it. I have to use Notifier for SMS notifications. Thanks!
    Maybe also for swirlymms?

Page 93 of 105 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast