Page 92 of 105 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,840 of 2092

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [New Killer App] IntelliScreen - Your "Slide to Unlock" Screen on Steriods

Can't say I have any complaints since the dev has focused on bug fixes and speed improvements! Nice work psuskeels, and very good way to respond to criticism from paid users, by continuously fixing bugs and issues! Back on the IS bandwagon...

psuskeels,

I just updated from 2.25 to 2.26 as the Quickview enhancement was of interest.

Now Intellidial no longer works. When I double tap a contact IS just disappears, and the call is never made. IS doesn't come back until I turn off, and turn back on the phone.

I haven't found anything else odd at this point.

Thanks for your rapid responses,

Prgeno: Works for me (I hate that ). Anyone else having (or not having) IntelliDial issues?
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

I really hate that too!

Just to fill in additional info: iPhone 3g 2.1 jailbroken with Quickpwn with only Winterboard and Intelliscreen jailbroken apps installed. Winterboard is only being used with tap.to.unlock.sliders and Color Signal Bars enabled. No other themes enabled.

Intellidial worked immediately before I upgraded from 2.25 to 2.26. I had just made a call with it. Almost immediately after the upgrade, with no other changes to anything, I tried to make a call. That is when IS disappeared and the call wasn't made, the iPhone staying at the locked screen. It was as if IS wasn't even loaded anymore, except the status bar icons remained.

Putting the iPhone to sleep and waking it again brings IS back. I've tried it several times since the first failure (including after getting your message) but no go. I even did a full power down restart, and still no go.

I tried making calls both from the native iPhone app, and other AppStore phone apps, and all worked properly. So this is somewhat bizarre.

It isn't one of the most important features of IS for me, and I could even get by without it. But I knew you would want to know of the issue.

Thanks again for your rapid responses.

Quote Originally Posted by psuskeels View Post
    Prgeno: Works for me (I hate that ). Anyone else having (or not having) IntelliDial issues?
    worked for me

any chance of swirlymms support in taskbar icons ?

do the app boost settings kill battery?

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

I noticed a possible bug today on 2.26

I had a missed call with voicemail. Phone wasn't locked when the call came in but the blue view alert screen came on and upon dismissing it, IS stuck on my springboard and the only way to get rid of it is to lock and unlock. I then tested it with another phone call plus voicemail, same thing, and then tested it with just a missed call, no voicemail, and there was no issue with just a missed call.

hope this info helps. i feel i may have read about this in a prior version but thought i'd mention it since i just saw it

Can someone explain how app boost works? Almost everything I launch opens as fast as hell now. Except Cydia, which still freezes for five seconds.

Sorry if this was already explained in the thread but I didn't find anything.

Weather location name doesnt show in the latest version.

BUG: Missed a text message yesterday, came back to phone and IS was up (phone did not sleep) and battery was almost dead. Had this issue with missed calls a few versions ago, and it's a deal-breaker for using any alerts

iPhone 3G, FW 2.1
    IS settings for IntelliAlerts: AlertView ON, Taskbar Icons ON, Swipe Alert OFF, Missed SMS ON, Missed Calls ON, Mail and repeat CAL OFF, SMS Privacy ON.

Let me know if you need any more info! Thanks!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks
    I finally got myself to upgrade my iphone to 2.1 from 1.14, mostly becouse of all the new features in IS, and it was the first thing I installed.

IS shows up just fine on the lock screen, but when I get a new sms, IS is gone, and instead of AlertView (enabled), I get the default "New Text Message" bubble (I have passcode enabled, and sms preview set to off). Rebooting the phone doesn't help.
    Everything else seems to be working, the taskbar icons, repeated alerts, etc.

I read the few last pages of this thread and couldn't find anything about this issue, and apologize if it's already been discussed,

Thanks
    /Daniel

Quote Originally Posted by psuskeels View Post
    psuskeels,

I figured out my problem with Intellidial. The number I kept trying has # characters in it to automate dialing into my office voicemail. It is my understanding Apple's API doesn't support nonnumeric characters in any dialer outside of their phone app. This number works within Apples dialer, but not Intellidial, or any other 3rd party dialer as far as I know.

It would be incredible if you could figure out a hack to get that work though.

Thanks again

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tiorio View Post
    BUG: Missed a text message yesterday, came back to phone and IS was up (phone did not sleep) and battery was almost dead. Had this issue with missed calls a few versions ago, and it's a deal-breaker for using any alerts

iPhone 3G, FW 2.1
    IS settings for IntelliAlerts: AlertView ON, Taskbar Icons ON, Swipe Alert OFF, Missed SMS ON, Missed Calls ON, Mail and repeat CAL OFF, SMS Privacy ON.

Let me know if you need any more info! Thanks!
    You're not the only one with that bug. I noticed that after placing a bluetooth call and locking it (always do it) the screen will not go dark or dim. Even after hanging up the call the screen stays lit up and will not go to sleep mode unless I press the sleep button again.

I disabled IS and it worked fine. Usual time for it to darken the screen after I lock it while in a bluetooth call is about 10 seconds.

When I try and install 2.26 from Cydia it gives me an MD5Sum mismatch error.

I got it installed, after trying 10 times..literally.
    Last edited by nfl46; 2008-10-11 at 07:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by 96hondaex View Post
    You're not the only one with that bug. I noticed that after placing a bluetooth call and locking it (always do it) the screen will not go dark or dim. Even after hanging up the call the screen stays lit up and will not go to sleep mode unless I press the sleep button again.

I disabled IS and it worked fine. Usual time for it to darken the screen after I lock it while in a bluetooth call is about 10 seconds.
    Just had this bug happen to me as well! It wasn't even a BT call, just placed a call, ended the call, set the phone down and came back 10-12 mins later and screen was lit up. Disabled IS and tried again and everything went dim automatically as expected...

Is there a way to downgrade versions? This latest one is no good

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tiorio View Post
    Just had this bug happen to me as well! It wasn't even a BT call, just placed a call, ended the call, set the phone down and came back 10-12 mins later and screen was lit up. Disabled IS and tried again and everything went dim automatically as expected...

Is there a way to downgrade versions? This latest one is no good
    Same thing happened to me, but don't worry. I'm pretty sure things are getting worked out and an update to fix this will be available within the next 3-5 days. Until then just disable IS, that's what I'm doing for now.

Psuskeels:
    In news feeds, could you please implement support for the following letters we use in Sweden?:

, and

I'm losing sound output from the device when IS 2.26 is enabled. ( Totally Random )
    Am on a premium license . a reboot returns the sound back.

MobileSubstrate addons : Lockdown,StatusNotified,QuickGold,Backgrounder,Win terboard.
    All with latest version.

Also mail.app doesnt exit properly . it just quits and does not stay in the background as it should.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by scsi View Post
    I finally got myself to upgrade my iphone to 2.1 from 1.14, mostly becouse of all the new features in IS, and it was the first thing I installed.

IS shows up just fine on the lock screen, but when I get a new sms, IS is gone, and instead of AlertView (enabled), I get the default "New Text Message" bubble (I have passcode enabled, and sms preview set to off). Rebooting the phone doesn't help.
    Everything else seems to be working, the taskbar icons, repeated alerts, etc.

I read the few last pages of this thread and couldn't find anything about this issue, and apologize if it's already been discussed,

Thanks
    /Daniel
    I am the only one with this problem? I uset quickpwn to unlock the phone, will try using winpwn, and see if there is any difference!

Page 92 of 105 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast