Page 90 of 105 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,800 of 2092

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [New Killer App] IntelliScreen - Your "Slide to Unlock" Screen on Steriods

Thumbs down Fail
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOrioles33 View Post
    I would think Intelliborns actions are speaking louder than words.
    To be clear, you're basically saying that Intelliborn's actions speak louder than Saurik's words.

I point that out because Saurik isn't some anonymous flamer...I'm surprised he isn't being afforded more respect by IB and other users like you.

But I guess saying "Hey it works for me!" is just as good as a dev like Saurik breaking down the actual underlying flaws in the app's structure in a long, detailed post meant to help users (and potential ones).

Whatever...ignoring Saurik's actual words are what my post was all about. You're fitting right in.
    PLEASE click everyone's "Thanks" buttons...they are begging for it.

I know what you're saying. Saurik is God in the iPhone community as far as I'm concerned. Psuskeels is very good at replying to most needs in this thread. I cant fault him for that or his hard work. I didnt look back but I thought Psuskeels responded positively to Sauriks comments.

This is the reply from Psuskeels I was talking about: "I, as well, respect saurik - his contributions, code, and abilities. Of course, I understand his comments given the last 36 hours with 2.2/2.21.

The bugs are fixed in 2.22. Regarding purchasing - it's of course up to you. That's why there's a trial. If it works well for you - great - if not, you can try submitting a bug report."
    Last edited by TheOrioles33; 2008-10-03 at 08:41 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jwcrash View Post
    Psuskeels,

Will you and your company ever be responding to Saurik's post about the fundamental problems with your product? His post below seems to address issues a lot of your customers report...yet you continue to ignore it.

Is Saurik totally off-base calling your product "a buggy monstrosity of doom" and you simply know better than the developer of Cydia, Cycorder, etc.?

Or are you choosing to ignore one of the most important voices in iPhone development because he could cost you money with legitimate constructive criticism?

I would imagine a company with nothing to hide or be ashamed of would address the concerns head-on. Which makes your behavior that much more perplexing.

Anything?
    Psuskeels has updated Intelliscreen countless times after Saurik wrote that and it's been running way better than when it first came out for 2.0+

Thumbs down Fail...again
    I know what you're saying. Saurik is God in the iPhone community as far as I'm concerned. Psuskeels is very good at replying to most needs in this thread. I cant fault him for that or his hard work.
    Quote Originally Posted by DiPSET08 View Post
    Psuskeels has updated Intelliscreen countless times after Saurik wrote that and it's been running way better than when it first came out for 2.0+
    Ignoring someone is the best way to marginalize and disrespect them. Which is exactly what you guys are doing to the developer of Cydia.

I just don't get your disrespect towards his contribution to the iPhone community. It simply doesn't make sense, unless you truly value IB's contribution over Saurik's.

Cash, not sure what you are trying to accomplish here. We are in no way disrepecting anyone, esspecially Saurik. Using his software and making donations (which I do) shows our utmost respect to him. You seem to like trying to start trouble.

Thumbs down ...again...
    Cash, not sure what you are trying to accomplish here.
    I'm simply trying to get a response from IB about the very specific concerns Saurik raised about this app. That's it.

We are in no way disrepecting anyone, esspecially Saurik.
    Like I said before, you guys continue to disrespect Saurik by presenting your iPhone's stability as a legitimate counter-point to a very specific, technical breakdown of the app's underlying problems.

If you can't see this glaring contradiction, I can't help.
    Last edited by jwcrash; 2008-10-03 at 09:16 PM.

I don't want to stray from the thread topic by arguing with you. I have read many threads where some people have had minimal to no issues while others were having tons of problems. There are many variables to factor in as to why some people have issues and some don't. It has nothing to do with disrespecting a developer. Like I said, in my eyes, Saurik is a programming god. As far as IB goes, as long as they strive to make a better product, I have no problem with them. Is Intelliscreen buggy? Sure, what software isn't. Does it work for me? Yes.

Cash, did you end up purchasing Intelliscreen yet? I know you said you were thinking about it. Give it a shot. I don't think you will be disappointed.

Now back to our regularly scheduled program.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Get a life.
    Quote Originally Posted by jwcrash View Post
    Ignoring someone is the best way to marginalize and disrespect them. Which is exactly what you guys are doing to the developer of Cydia.

I just don't get your disrespect towards his contribution to the iPhone community. It simply doesn't make sense, unless you truly value IB's contribution over Saurik's.
    No one is disrespecting anyone. You're the only one here thinking we are.
    Get a life and stop trying to start problems.

Cash, not sure what you are trying to accomplish here. We are in no way disrepecting anyone, esspecially Saurik. Using his software and making donations (which I do) shows our utmost respect to him. You seem to like trying to start trouble.
    I agree 100%.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to DiPSET08 For This Useful Post:

jwcrash (2008-10-04)

Crash: As I mentioned, I respect Saurik's abilities and opinion, especially in light of the 5-6 days there were a number of issues with IS. If you enjoy the product - great - feel free to purchase it. If you have problems with it, feel free to submit a bug report.

I can ensure you that IntelliScreen was the first iPhone product to have "auto-safety" features built-in in case of a crash (IntelliScreen - New iPhone App Shows Today Screen Type Info on Lock Screen | Just Another iPhone Blog) . We continue to develop and add safety features. Lastly, please review our release notes at Intelliborn - IntelliScreen Release Notes. We are dedicated to improving the product.

Thanks for your support!
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to skeels For This Useful Post:

mgmm1 (2008-10-06)

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

*Figured out my issue...
    Last edited by jtesnani; 2008-10-04 at 06:50 AM.

Is the new version 2.25 just came out?

Hi
    I'm not sure if anyone here have this issue ! I have been using intelliscreen for iphone3G from the beginning ! But after I upgraded to 2.1 firmware, I found below issue which I'm not sure anyone of you have this issue ! have been facing this issue for awhile already, hoping that a new software upate will solve this, but the problems still there even I have upgrade to the V2.24

While my phone at the asleep mode ! When a calls comes in, the screen show just the normal "slide to answer" bar, however after I slide the bar, the instelliscreen calendar screen pop up, together with the mute, hold fuction screen hide at the back of calendar window. at that moment I cannot do anything to hold or mute the call ! Is that a known issue? or anyone know how to solve that !

Yes - 2.25 is out on the intelliborn.com/cydia repository (shortly on the MMi Cydia source)

2.25 Fixes
    =============
    - Enhanced Voicemail Alerts hide IntelliScreen
    - Support Backgrounder and IS Perf Boost
    - Calendar date label Today/Tomorrow doesn't update unless another calendar event ends first

Avex: Send me your /tmp/intelliScreen.log please. I don't think this is happening to anyone else.
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

I have "App Launch Boost" on and "WinterBrd in All Apps" off. I swear SMS among other apps load MUCH faster. Why Apple doesnt address this makes you wonder.
    Ok thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by psuskeels View Post
    Yes - 2.25 is out on the intelliborn.com/cydia repository (shortly on the MMi Cydia source)

2.25 Fixes
    =============
    - Enhanced Voicemail Alerts hide IntelliScreen
    - Support Backgrounder and IS Perf Boost
    - Calendar date label Today/Tomorrow doesn't update unless another calendar event ends first

Avex: Send me your /tmp/intelliScreen.log please. I don't think this is happening to anyone else.

After installing the new categories update, Intelliscreen is locking my phone up and rebooting it constantly when I push the sleep button or try to open app store.

I'm still having the problem of mail that is read appearing on the lock screen through intelliscreen. Was there ever any solution to this? I've had it for several versions now.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by bbplayer5 View Post
    After installing the new categories update, Intelliscreen is locking my phone up and rebooting it constantly when I push the sleep button or try to open app store.
    As much as I USED to love Categories, I just cant get it to play nice in 2.XX. I have had to restore a few times because of it. I just dont use it now.

My iPhone is a Part of Me tsatryan's Avatar
    Thanks

I have both Categories and Intelliscreen - all updated - all is working fine and proper.

Quote Originally Posted by tsatryan View Post
    I have both Categories and Intelliscreen - all updated - all is working fine and proper.
    Really? I really want to use Categories but it always bites me in the ***. My phone will just hang upon reboot.

My iPhone is a Part of Me tsatryan's Avatar
    Thanks

I really doubt that there is any conflict between IntelliScreen and Categories. If you have IntelliScreen installed and working fine, then I would install Categories and make certain that you have it set up correctly. As I said, I have no issues at all between the two. I didn't before, and I upgraded both today, and they still are working fine.

Page 90 of 105 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast