Page 88 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,760 of 2092

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [New Killer App] IntelliScreen - Your "Slide to Unlock" Screen on Steriods

is there anyway i can downgrade back to the IS before this because i cant even use my phone when this happens... i respring and restart... i just had to delete everything from IS through ssh

I have a 2g iphone with firmware 2.1, and I have never had a problem. I love this app.

One question, this probably isnt the best place to ask, but I just ordered the Tmobile G1 (GPhone), and I was wondering if you were thinking of porting it over.

If youre not adding this to the android store, that sucks, but if you are would I have to buy it again or would my license carry over? I really hope to see it in the Android store, because remember the Android Store has no limitations to what can be sold.
    "Getting a iTouch and not jailbreaking it, is like having a penis and not having sex."

Thanks
    Thanked 1,175 Times in 724 Posts

When I loaded the latest intelliscreen it ran a large semi dense black bar across my home screen (as if it were loading the news or something) and I couldn't use any icons. Had to SSH and delete everything.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by one1 View Post
    When I loaded the latest intelliscreen it ran a large semi dense black bar across my home screen (as if it were loading the news or something) and I couldn't use any icons. Had to SSH and delete everything.
    did you try restarting the phone after installing?

u got the same thing too and restarting fixed it.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

I have noticed that IS is crashing just as much, if not more on 2.23 in the background. Only difference is now IS would relaunch automatically. What's annoying is this constant crashing also. Rashes the app I would be in at that moment. Safari has crashd on me 9/10 and it's always immediately following IS crashing. I know this because the taskbar notifieds would be gone. I have just turned off IS and no crashing so far. Normally I wouldn't even have gotten this far on MMI

Think I will keep it turned off for now. Very frustrating

For the folks with IS on the home screen and CAN'T get it off:
    1) Can you post what apps you have that use MobileSubstrate (easiest way is to begin the uninstallation in Cydia (don't actually uninstall -but just click uninstall and before you press the confirm, it will tell you which apps are using it)
    2) Any specific settings in those apps that may apply

Regarding Safari and IS Crashing - You may likely have a memory issue. IS will kill Safari when the phone is out of memory, and you are not using Safari (this is to free up memory obviously) - it will do so when you are on the lock screen, or when you close Safari. The iPhone OS will then kill IS if there still isn't enough memory. Thus, if you run an application that really needs memory - IS is going to quit to free up the memory. This is the best way to handle the limited resources on the iPhone. It is also possible that you're running other applications via MobileSubstrate that are consuming/leaking too much memory. Many of these apps run in SpringBoard (where 99% of IS no longer runs in SpringBoard), so if there is a memory leak, the iPhone OS won't restart SpringBoard. It will, however, kill everything else. Thus, you're memory leak sticks around until a SpringBoard restart, which also causes IS/Safari/iPod/etc to be killed as there's no memory.

If you're having an issue with IS, it would be very helpful for you to list the apps as requested above. Then, we may be able to see a pattern amongst users that are experiencing issues.

Thanks!
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

[Request]

Is there anyway in "view layout" to have an option for say "full screen" or "half screen." Hell even "1/4 screen" or something?

It's damn painful trying to get the windows to the exact size I need them and I just wish there were options to make it easier.

Say I wanted to have sms and news on my first page, I could put sms: "1/4 page" "only if knew," locked. News: "full page" (covering the sms screen until I receive a text).

On the second page I want weather and sports, I'd put weather "1/4" of the page and Sports "3/4."

Done.

Just a thought. So far I haven't had any issues with IS but I'll report back if I do.
    "Thanks" button. Learn it. Use it. Love it.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

For applications I've installed that use Mobile Substrate are:
    - Emboss (activated in winterboard)
    - glossy keyboard (activated in winterboard)
    - intelliscreen
    - metallic sliders (activated in winterboard)
    - springbridge
    - transparent sliders (activated in winterboard)
    - Un-Unlockable (activated in winterboard)
    - Winterboard

upon launching Cydia it has caused IS to crash twice, and Cydia also eventually crashed. Safari's constantly crashing when IS is on/applied but no problem when it is turned off.

hope this help

Whenever I install Intelliscreen, it disables the function where an SMS message will display in the default iPhone blue box on the lock screen.

Rather, I have to use the Intelliscreen text box to view texts.

Is there any way to use Intelliscreen's taskbar notify (only reason I got Intelliscreen) with the default SMS textbox alert?

edit

I disabled the text box in the Intelliview and now the default iPhone boxes work. (wish they'd both work together!)

By the way, Intelliscreen crashes on respring every single time when using Stacks.
    The screen comes up asking if I want to enable/disable Intelliscreen and it works if I click enable.
    But takes a minute or two to respring everytime since it crashes everytime.

Don't know if it's Intelliscreen or Stacks causing the problem.
    Last edited by Devante; 2008-09-29 at 08:34 PM.

does anyone know where i can download IS 2.22 instead of 2.23 because with this update i cant use IS at all since it just freezes on my home screen and its killing me

Someome please help, thanks

Thanks

Has anyone managed to hide the Date,Time & Slider on lock screen (2.1), so the whole screen can be used for this app? I have installed transparent slider as well as unlock unlock able, but still will not go all way to the bottom.

Would love to hear how you did it.

Cheers,
    Nick.

Bug maybe?

I have SMS privacy enabled, and it works, just when I'm browsing other areas of my phone and I receive a text, the screens darkens as if wanting to show the pop up for SMS, lags a bit, then goes away.

It did not do that with earlier versions of IS.

It's not a huge problem but it can get annoying.
    "Thanks" button. Learn it. Use it. Love it.

Previously Known as A.T MetallicaFan1991's Avatar
    Thanks

It' s still buggy but it'll do for now.
    My main issue is adding an Option Location name in weather and when exiting Intelliscreen the homescreen goes black, all the icons dissappear.

MBP 15" 2.66Ghz Core 2 Duo Nvidia 9400M 9600GT 256MB OS X 10.6.4 Windows 7 June 2009
    iPhone 4 August 28th

psuskeels:
    A request I have for future release is this - to Have a tap to update/fetch the actual mail app. I for example often have the email settings to manual fetch to save battery usage.
    If you implemented a tap to update mail function I wouldn't have to unlock and open the mail app.
    What do you think?

problem with the new one, updated, rebooted and still shows its an update avail on cydia

Not sure why can you fix please

Thanks so much for the great support
    ------------------------------

iPhone 4
    4.1 Firmware

My iPhone is a Part of Me MattMac's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dallasnights View Post
    problem with the new one, updated, rebooted and still shows its an update avail on cydia

Not sure why can you fix please

Thanks so much for the great support
    Yeah, I get that sometimes. Just restart and try installing the update again.
    It might take a few tries.
    Is a fault in Cydia I think, because when it restarts the springboard it doesn't register the update or something. Either that or there is a clash in the sources, where 2 of the sources have the same update. Just my theory.
    16GB iPhone 3G
    2.2 Pwned
    Dedicated Cydia User

2.2 GHz Intel MacBook

Mac OS X 10.5.5
    Bootcamp w/ Windows XP

FYI: Oct 1 - Oct 4th - We are donating all sales to Make-A-Wish Foundation. During this event, the premium license is available for $9.99.
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to skeels For This Useful Post:

jasontjc (2008-10-03), jrentzke (2008-10-02), MattMac (2008-10-02)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by psuskeels View Post
    FYI: Oct 1 - Oct 4th - We are donating all sales to Make-A-Wish Foundation. During this event, the premium license is available for $9.99.
    What a fantastic idea, My hat comes off to people like you with such a generous & kind spirit.
    iPhone 4 | iMac 24" | MacBook Pro 15" | ATV | iPod Classic | Time Capsule | iPad 16 Gb |

My iPhone is a Part of Me MattMac's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by psuskeels View Post
    Very worthy cause man.
    I wish I had bought my subscription now... But you deserve the funds too.
    16GB iPhone 3G
    2.2 Pwned
    Dedicated Cydia User

2.2 GHz Intel MacBook

Mac OS X 10.5.5
    Bootcamp w/ Windows XP

I tried to purchase IntelliScreen but it gave me error. I tried 2 times and still the same error.

Here is the screenshot,

Last edited by kidnz; 2008-10-02 at 09:53 AM. Reason: Screenshot added.

Page 88 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast