Page 86 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,720 of 2092

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [New Killer App] IntelliScreen - Your "Slide to Unlock" Screen on Steriods

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

i dont know ever sense 2.1 this program has not been the same :-/
    iTouch 2.0 (free update/pwn'd)
    iPhone 3G white (pwn'd)
    MacBook Pro 15inch (using tethered)

2 broken wrists so give me a break. no more 2007 Yamaha r6

Quote Originally Posted by tiorio View Post
    ditto!
    Eh, maybe that's a good option to have, but I don't like it.

One or two other things thought I'd mention...first I paid the $20.

Second: I HATE QUICKVIEW. HATE IT. Please give me the option to go back to the old way. PLEASE!

Third: Crashes...are...happening....often! I mean it was always a bit buggy but with the SAFE MODE thing and now 2.22 now I know when springboard is relaunching and man...I just want to make a phone call and it's taking forever to unlock! Too much crashing and re-springing. WAY too much.

I think this app is in real danger of becoming a victim of it's own success! Above all the neat features it should be totally unobtrusive, fast and transparent. Quickly unlocking the phone is vital to me, the app crashing or respringing while I'm trying to do that frustrates the heck out of me.

In my opinion, this app would have better value if the feature-set were frozen (except for the damn quickview, ARGH I hate that thing, please give the option to turn off) and the dev fixed the bugs, and improved the speed. The next release will I guess be the telltale for me, either it's more stable and faster, or it gets more bloated.

I really LOVE intelliscreen, but I don't like the direction the last few releases have taken. Just the opinion of a paid user.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinner23 View Post
    Eh, maybe that's a good option to have, but I don't like it.
    Yeah, it's not for everyone, but I'm a privacy nut and don't need anyone to be able to see who called or texted, just that I missed x number of calls and texts and have x number of VMs.
    Last edited by tiorio; 2008-09-23 at 03:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

^^^^^
    ditto.

Installed 2.22 today (after sitting out several versions), and had the phone 'freeze' many times (unable to 'slide to unlock', and when it did, phone touch response was horribly delayed). Reboot didn't fix it. Turning off IS did. Uninstalled and everything back to normal.

And...I'm a paid user for 2 'full' copies (one for me, one for my wife).

I love IS, but the 2.x bugs are aggravating.

thats pretty cool

My iPhone is a Part of Me MattMac's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, I would still like an option to turn off QuickView. But I have come to the conclusion that i like quick view for news only, not email or sms. So would be awesomely great to be able to turn it of for a selection (the switch could be found in the respective group.), but i realize an over all main switch would be more practical...
    16GB iPhone 3G
    2.2 Pwned
    Dedicated Cydia User

2.2 GHz Intel MacBook

Mac OS X 10.5.5
    Bootcamp w/ Windows XP

iPhone? More like MyPhone NArush's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nickh View Post
    I have just updated to 2.22, changed a few things hit Apply, rebooted back into Sauriks Safe Mode. Went back put settings back to the way they were, Apply back to safe mode again.

Any ideas?
    Exact same thing happened to me. My fix: restored and installed IS first. It worked and is still working fine.

Default Cross-Post - V2.22 still buggy
    I know that I posted similar comments on another thread.

I paid for Version 2.22 for my 3G. My only other Cydia-installed app is winterboard. Intelliscreen still has the following issues intermittently:

1) if I answer a call while phone is asleep, the Phone fails to go back to sleep automatically when the call is done -> large drop in battery until I realized this.

2) it slows the launch of apps. If I get a txt message, it can take 10 to 15 seconds to be able to launch the built-in txt app.

3) It crashes and restarts itself randomly

4) I sometimes can't 'slide to unlock' for 10 seconds.

Just a bit of warning to those thinking of purchasing. Unfortunately, since I tried a demo of a previous version, it wouldn't let me demo this version before buying.

Jeff

I have exactly the same symptoms as iphone-doc.

I love this app (and paid for it too!!) but it's gotten so buggy that I have disabled it untill the next update.

We're almost ready with an update to fix the current issues (you can signup for the BETA at http://beta.intelliborn.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1).

The option for quickview will have to be in the next release - just focusing on bug fixes right now. Thanks for your patience
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

nice work... Seems to fix all the current bugs I was experiencing.

My iPhone is a Part of Me MattMac's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, all bugs are being ironed out smoothly from what i can see. I do find that intelliscreen turns itself after a while of use. This is just to stop the phone from lagging yeah?
    16GB iPhone 3G
    2.2 Pwned
    Dedicated Cydia User

2.2 GHz Intel MacBook

Mac OS X 10.5.5
    Bootcamp w/ Windows XP

Quote Originally Posted by psuskeels View Post
    We're almost ready with an update to fix the current issues (you can signup for the BETA at IntelliScreen Beta • Login).

The option for quickview will have to be in the next release - just focusing on bug fixes right now. Thanks for your patience
    I'm all for fixing the bugs first! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by iphone-doc View Post
    I know that I posted similar comments on another thread.

I paid for Version 2.22 for my 3G. My only other Cydia-installed app is winterboard. Intelliscreen still has the following issues intermittently:

1) if I answer a call while phone is asleep, the Phone fails to go back to sleep automatically when the call is done -> large drop in battery until I realized this.

2) it slows the launch of apps. If I get a txt message, it can take 10 to 15 seconds to be able to launch the built-in txt app.

3) It crashes and restarts itself randomly

4) I sometimes can't 'slide to unlock' for 10 seconds.

Just a bit of warning to those thinking of purchasing. Unfortunately, since I tried a demo of a previous version, it wouldn't let me demo this version before buying.

Jeff
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    I have exactly the same symptoms as iphone-doc.

I love this app (and paid for it too!!) but it's gotten so buggy that I have disabled it untill the next update.
    I agree with these comments completely. I am a 2G user but the problems r the same. as compared to FW1.1.4, the new IntelliScreen on 2.0+ & 2.1 is very slow and makes the use of the iphone jerky and a little frustrating. There is a general lack of responsiveness and drag when IntelliScreen is enabled. So finally even I have ended up disabling & uninstalling IntelliScreen. Hopefully it will get better with next update. I think the app needs to get stripped down to just some basic features which it had previously.

Thanks

i was gonna make a meaningful comment until i got distracted by this thread having 115 pages and 1715 posts
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=303541&dateline=12514  03473

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

^Lmao. You can still make a meaningful comment. =]

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

I'm also a paid user and like many others love the functionality of IS. I especially like the Quickview for reading news, much better than waiting for safari to load. There are so many other things that it does that make it an irreplaceable application. I'm sure the Dev will straighten everything out just give him time. We are the ones that make all of these crazy suugestions for additional add-ons and he has always delievered. We are a always wanting more more more in this case perhaps we should be content with IS as is and give it time to be as stable as it was on 1.1.4.
    Last edited by ripped53; 2008-09-24 at 10:23 PM.

2.23 Fixes the stability issues we've had in the last week of releases. FYI - the redesign of the IS architecture (2.2+) was to make IS faster and more stable. I know there were some hiccups to get there, but I think if you compare IS 2.0 performance to 2.23, you'll be extremely satisified.

2.23 Bug Fixes
    =============
    - Large memory/performance enhancement
    - Home key non-response issue after crash
    - QuickGold shows on lock screen
    - iPod minimized after unlock when was showing before lock
    - Sluggishness after iPhone is on for a long time

2.23 Known Issues:
    ============
    - Mail may not always retrieve all messages
    - Mail may not always mark as read
    - IS may cause safe mode when you press Apply/upgrade
    - Launching Mail from IS will only take you to the mail account - not the specific email
    - Sometimes can not unlock with QuickView Open
    Last edited by skeels; 2008-09-24 at 08:28 PM.
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

iPhone? More like MyPhone NArush's Avatar
    Thanks

I must say that the latest version, 2.23 is much smoother for me. Less hesitation across the board. The snappiness is just about back to normal and best of all - no safe mode - as of yet. Let's hope it keeps getting better! WTG psuskeels

As soon as I downloaded it, spring board had to be reset, then voila, a "Safe Mode". However, seems fairly "snappy" now, so the cost of one "Safe Mode", is fine by me.

Page 86 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast