Page 84 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,680 of 2092

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [New Killer App] IntelliScreen - Your "Slide to Unlock" Screen on Steriods

Got safe mode message as well and found another bug or maybe feature?

Go to home on iphone.
    Open up ipod
    Pick a song and play
    while in ipod, lock the phone
    look at lock screen and i get the ipod controls ?? Look at attached pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -lockipod.gif  

Anyone have any idea why I wouldn't be able to see the 2.2 update in Cydia? It still says 2.11 is the newest.

Quote Originally Posted by The Punisher View Post
    Got safe mode message as well and found another bug or maybe feature?

Go to home on iphone.
    Open up ipod
    Pick a song and play
    while in ipod, lock the phone
    look at lock screen and i get the ipod controls ?? Look at attached pic
    its a feature not a bug, now you can control your music on the lock screen, you get full control by pushing the home button again.

Also got the "safe mode" message too, happens when listening to music mostly

at psuskeels : i love the new music controls, only issue is that nothing pops up when i get a text message if i have the music controls going, any way to resolve/fix this? maybe minimize the music controls and see IS underneath....

Quote Originally Posted by Heaiser View Post
    Anyone have any idea why I wouldn't be able to see the 2.2 update in Cydia? It still says 2.11 is the newest.
    add source Intelliborn:to cydia=http://intelliborn.com/cydia/

5. The Following User Says Thank You to laz305 For This Useful Post:

Heaiser (2008-09-19)

I didnt have to add a source to upgrade. Just searched for intelliscreen and updated.

Quote Originally Posted by laz305 View Post
    add source Intelliborn:to cydia=http://intelliborn.com/cydia/
    I have the source installed. IntelliScreen 2.11 still shows up. I wonder if it's because I tried out the ad blocking instructions yesterday. The newest thing that is showing up under changes for me is Veency.

Update: That was strange, I removed the source and readded it which kicked cydia into gear and a bunch of updates popped up. One of which was Intelliscreen. Very strange, I had rebooted multiple times and this is the only thing that did it.
    Last edited by Heaiser; 2008-09-19 at 08:19 PM.

Is the ipod issue supposed to be like this?

This happens when my iphone is charging. The thing behind clock is the last song I was listening to. It is not visible when I disconnect the phone.

It looks even worse when syncing.
    Last edited by maly00; 2008-09-19 at 09:29 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Updated to 2.2 via cydia, in conjuction with a Dock update, and now intelliscreen is not working at all.

Anyone else having a problem with intelliscreen after updating?

Ok after reading the previous page I see I'm not the only one with problems after updating to 2.2. Could 2.11 be added back to cydia until problems are resolved? I live by the app on my lock screen and hate having to go without.

Taskbar notifier not working, lock screen display not working, home screen button is intermittent, battery charging is now missing when the iphone is connected to computer and charging, and my entire system is lagging (operating very slowly)..Who knows what else is screwed up. I love intelliscreen please get these issue resolved.

2.21 is out..... hope this takes care of everything...........things appear to be back to normal... thanks psuskeels great response time
    Last edited by ripped53; 2008-09-19 at 10:58 PM. Reason: more comments

Quote Originally Posted by maly00 View Post
    Is the ipod issue supposed to be like this?

This happens when my iphone is charging. The thing behind clock is the last song I was listening to. It is not visible when I disconnect the phone.

It looks even worse when syncing.
    I have this problem too...

IntelliScreen make iPhone in Safe Mode... Two times today my iPhone was in Safe Mode...

My iPhone is a Part of Me PhoneLine's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nettwerk View Post
    IntelliScreen make iPhone in Safe Mode... Two times today my iPhone was in Safe Mode...
    Happened to me about 6 times today. On the train coming home if I changed songs while in ipod mode, it would crash the springboard. And I'd get the safe mode message.

Who installed XP on my phone when I wasn't looking?

I think we need a new version of the mobile substrate. I saw on another board where people said Saurik knew about the problem and was working on a fix. Hopefully the info was correct!

Have newest version of IS installed. When enabled, phone is very buggy however. Apps crash constantly . . . esp. mail. Never happened with previous version of IS and problem goes away when IS is disabled.

Thanks

Safari crashes for me, & never happened before either!

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneLine View Post
    I think we need a new version of the mobile substrate.
    Correct I think it as well. and same to you when I change music or just quit from iPod.

Quote Originally Posted by nickh View Post
    Safari crashes for me, & never happened before either!
    What you mean Safari crash? Safari is different thing...
    Did you clear History, Cache.
    Turn off Safari Plug-ins...
    Last edited by Nettwerk; 2008-09-20 at 02:06 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

I spoke to soon. Intelliscreen is still not performing perfectly. The lock screen display is intermittent and reloads when it does display. Also taskbar notified is still not displaying. Perhaps we will get another update before the night is over. Not to mention I got the "SafeMode" warning as well....

Whats really going on?
    Last edited by ripped53; 2008-09-20 at 03:17 AM.

installed intelliscreen 2.2, restarted my iphone 2.1 3g (i did this to get the lock screen to show up as i have never seen it work with jsut a respring) - i got the activation screen! fearing the worst i activated again and it hasnt' come back, but after activation i got the mobilesubstrate error and safe mode. exited safe mode, and got an error from intelliscreen which disabled itself (thankfully) and things have been ok since... will wait for confirmation that this app won't hose my phone.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneLine View Post
    Happened to me about 6 times today. On the train coming home if I changed songs while in ipod mode, it would crash the springboard. And I'd get the safe mode message.
    happened like 10 times to me today...and at least 9 of those times it was music related

"Everything" should be fixed in 2.22. If you need it now, you can beta test it from http://beta.intelliborn.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1. The 2.22 should be released tomorrrow if there are no urgent bug fixes needed.

Thanks for your patience!
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

Thanks

Thanks..... Looking forward to the update. It appears that there are some definite stability differences in 2.0.2 and 2.1 firmware and intelliscreen. For those of us still on 2.0.2 firmware would it be possible to reinstall IS 2.11? That version and all others apps worked wonderfully just yesterday. Still waiting to upgrade bc I had no major issues with 2.0.2.

Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by psuskeels View Post
    "Everything" should be fixed in 2.22. If you need it now, you can beta test it from http://beta.intelliborn.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1. The 2.22 should be released tomorrrow if there are no urgent bug fixes needed.

Thanks for your patience!
    So far so good, hopefully haven't spoken to soon.

Page 84 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast