Page 83 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,660 of 2092

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [New Killer App] IntelliScreen - Your "Slide to Unlock" Screen on Steriods

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

to bad the new intelli screen doesnt work with 2.1 very well
    iTouch 2.0 (free update/pwn'd)
    iPhone 3G white (pwn'd)
    MacBook Pro 15inch (using tethered)

2 broken wrists so give me a break. no more 2007 Yamaha r6

Quote Originally Posted by egordin View Post
    Has anyone seen this little patent application from Apple? Look familiar?

Psuskeels! What do you think about this?
    Prior art is a big part of patent and patent litigations.

If anything, if intelliscreen can show that they'd developed this interface prior to Apple. Even with applying for a patent, they can still win any patent litigation.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lolento View Post
    Prior art is a big part of patent and patent litigations.

If anything, if intelliscreen can show that they'd developed this interface prior to Apple. Even with applying for a patent, they can still win any patent litigation.
    I really hope you're right, because I can't imagine Apple trying to do something like this. It'd be better if they just let it onto the AppStore, but I doubt that will ever happen.

Quote Originally Posted by pingwhen View Post
    to bad the new intelli screen doesnt work with 2.1 very well
    It works great on my 2.1, so I wonder what you're talking about.

2.2 is out Enjoy!

2.2 Enhancements
    =============
    - iPhone Firmware 2.1 Support
    - IntelliScreen overall is faster
    - QuickView for Weather, News, and Sports
    - IntelliAlert Vibrations - Mail=2 fast beeps, SMS=2 slow beeps, Call/VM=3 beeps, Calendar=4 beeps
    - IntelliScreen no longer requires a respring for modifications
    - Cell Separator more equally spaced between content
    - Default cell separator is now "clear"
    - When SMS Privacy Enabled, screen now dims slightly in addition to alert sound/vibrate
    - Removed requirement for Mail AutoFetch/Push to enable Mail Tap To Check
    - Improved Quickview support for multiple mail content formats
    - Access iPod Controls by leaving iPod open when locking screen (full screen access via the IntelliDial home button) - Portrait Mode Only

2.2 Bug Fixes
    =============
    - IntelliScreen hide/show is too sensitive
    - SpringBoard does not respond sometimes
    - SMS down arrow not working correctly in PreviewScreen
    - Some HTTP Links for News Feeds do not work
    - Mail will not display when AutoFetch/Push is not enabled
    - QuickView will not retrieve mail messages not downloaded from server
    - QuickView does not support Russian/JP character types
    - Weather/News/Sports may not update if connection fails over Edge/3G
    - Pop Account delete does not work
    - IS launch does not respect Pin Code timeout

2.2 Known Issues:
    ============
    - Mail may not always retrieve all messages
    - Mail may not always mark as read
    - If QuickGold is displaying, it will show on lock screen
    - Sometimes the battery charging icon will disappear/show 2 on lock screen
    Last edited by skeels; 2008-09-19 at 04:32 PM.
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

the 2.2 update sounds great but i can't access intelliborn.com/cydia ... =/ so no use that does.

Smile Great!
    2.2 seems to work really well on Firmware 2.1.
    This app is so useful and congratulations to the developer for getting it to work on 2.1 so quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by fuelgamer View Post
    the 2.2 update sounds great but i can't access intelliborn.com/cydia ... =/ so no use that does.
    What do you mean "you cannot access" the source. Do you know what you are doing when it comes to adding sources? There should be know problem and Cydia will refresh and reveal the Intelliscreen app in the Systems category.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mbaharvard View Post
    What do you mean "you cannot access" the source. Do you know what you are doing when it comes to adding sources? There should be know problem and Cydia will refresh and reveal the Intelliscreen app in the Systems category.
    i think he has the no adds things

anyways thank god updated and it is much better
    iTouch 2.0 (free update/pwn'd)
    iPhone 3G white (pwn'd)
    MacBook Pro 15inch (using tethered)

2 broken wrists so give me a break. no more 2007 Yamaha r6

2.2 is flawless on 2.1 firmware!! Another great release.

(deleted)
    Last edited by RKDuke; 2008-09-19 at 05:25 PM. Reason: Mistake

I cant get any information to show on my lock screen. The taskbar notifications are working though. I rebooted and everything. Anyone else have this problem.

My iPhone is a Part of Me MattMac's Avatar
    Thanks

In 2.2, if I have the iPod app open on my iPhone and lock the screen all seems normal.
    But then when I wake it it shows the iPod app straight up with slide to unlock bar overlaying the bottom of the app...
    No IntelliScreen or Clock bar at the top...

But it only happens when I have the iPod app open. I can go back to the Springboard and lock, wake the iPhone and all is normal, showing IntelliScreen.

It's quite irritating as the iPod app is my mainly used app, and my IntelliScreen is used almost the same amount... And when I get a message and like to open it from my lock screen, the damn iPod app is sitting there. lol

Hope this is fixed soon because the other aspects of the new version are fantastic, performance has never been better.
    16GB iPhone 3G
    2.2 Pwned
    Dedicated Cydia User

2.2 GHz Intel MacBook

Mac OS X 10.5.5
    Bootcamp w/ Windows XP

RKDuke - IS now respects the lock pin timeout. If you have it set to immediately, every launch should require a pin.
    MattMac - the iPod issue is listed in the release notes. It's a "feature" and a bug. (Some people want track controls from the lock screen). Of course, the workaround is to minimize the iPod controls. My best work around is to have IS minimize media player when locking on the lock screen (this would be an option in case you want the controls). Any thoughts?
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

Quote Originally Posted by MattMac View Post
    In 2.2, if I have the iPod app open on my iPhone and lock the screen all seems normal.
    But then when I wake it it shows the iPod app straight up with slide to unlock bar overlaying the bottom of the app...
    No IntelliScreen or Clock bar at the top...

But it only happens when I have the iPod app open. I can go back to the Springboard and lock, wake the iPhone and all is normal, showing IntelliScreen.

It's quite irritating as the iPod app is my mainly used app, and my IntelliScreen is used almost the same amount... And when I get a message and like to open it from my lock screen, the damn iPod app is sitting there. lol

Hope this is fixed soon because the other aspects of the new version are fantastic, performance has never been better.
    Exactly the same problem here.

Had a weird issue earlier where after locking the phone I couldn't use the home button. That is, pressing the home button would bring up the lock screen for like half a second and then it would shut off. Pressing the lock button itself did not cause this to happen and I could then use the phone normally, but if I locked the phone again I'd have the same thing occur.

Seems like we are all having some strange issues. My phone now goes into SAFE mode when I try to enable Intelliscreen.

Here is something that is rather annoying. Whenever I get a missed call followed with a voicemail, intelli alerts screen shows up, which I love, but i also get a bubble message on top, look at attached pic to see what i mean.

Any way to disable the bubble message?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -voicemail.gif  

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrioles33 View Post
    Seems like we are all having some strange issues. My phone now goes into SAFE mode when I try to enable Intelliscreen.
    I got the "Safe Mode" error twice this morning. The error message mentioned "Mobile Substrate" FWIW.

Got the safemode thing this morning too.

"glad" to know i'm not the only one. made me nervous.

Page 83 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast