Page 81 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,620 of 2092

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [New Killer App] IntelliScreen - Your "Slide to Unlock" Screen on Steriods

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

free at last free at last thank god free at last
    iTouch 2.0 (free update/pwn'd)
    iPhone 3G white (pwn'd)
    MacBook Pro 15inch (using tethered)

2 broken wrists so give me a break. no more 2007 Yamaha r6

Enjoy:
    2.11 Fixes
    =============
    - IntelliAlert Fix
    - Screen undims correctly for new SMS when screen is locked
    - IntelliScreen Hanging
    - (Change) IntelliScreen uses MobileSubstrate (when already installed)
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Psuskeels

I still recieve the database in use by mail error on the lock screen
    Once i check mail (from the springboard) the items display properly and the error vanishes on the lock screen. However, After sometime the error re-appears and i once again have to visit the mail app before it will display properly

I have just upgraded to 2.11 and that didnt resolve the problem
    i have also uninstalled IS, deleted the mail acct, then reinstalled IS and recreated the mail acct to no avail

Also, i just noticed that even though i dont have any of the alert reminders set, i still get an alert. Within the intelliAlerts option screen i only have use intellialert view, taskbar icons and swipe alert icon set to on. So why do i still get an alert?

Any suggestions would be appreciated
    Last edited by dmighty; 2008-09-07 at 03:38 PM.
    Major credit to the Programmers.
    Your efforts makes the IPHONE that much better. Thank You! Without you, There is no Us!!

I believe in beta testing for free and paying for Smooth integrated, Compatible, and functioning Apps.

How s it going,

I really love this software but i am having a problem. when i put to show sms's and email's on the main display. set sms privacy on. and have the top bar thing going. my phone will get an sms or email then wont turn on. i have to reset it. what can i do.

thanks,

joe.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I'm having problems with ZDNet feeds, I can't open them in safari... the others open fine (the ones I use at least). I already deleted and add again, restarted phone but still the same....

I have problem with mail. I have more 50 mails. IntelliScreen show only one last. But I select 10 recent Messages....

Possible bug??

IntelliScreen setup so that it only shows NEW e-mails

When you view an e-mail with QuickView, which automatically marks it as read, after returning to the regular lock screen, the e-mail still shows. Since the e-mail is no longer new (as it is now marked read), it should disappear. Clicking refresh doesn't update the new e-mail view.

Does IntelliScreen not show new, incoming SMS messages in the curled up page fashion (in the locked screen) for anyone else? It works fine with new emails.

All I get are the standard iPhone bubble SMS notifications over my calendar. I have IntelliAlerts setup correctly..

No it does not. Only missed calls, and alerts show up in the curl fashion.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Adplaya For This Useful Post:

adm (2008-09-13)

Will IntelliScreen work on 2.1.x?

ADM: If you don't want the blue bubbles make sure you turn on the SMS view in IntelliScreen. It will then show instead of the blue bubbles (the alert curl view doesn't have enough room to display the SMS message)
    Plague: IS isn't yet tested on 2.1. There should be a new version (2.2) in the upcoming 6-7 days.
    HDClown: Regarding Email mark as new - if the mail app is not running, then updates do not work. There's going to be an attempted fix in IS 2.2. If Mail is running, there could be an issue if there's a weak connection to the mail server.
    NettwerK: This is a bug - sometimes when mail is requested, not all is returned. Related to a weak/slow connection. Looking into ensuring that the mail is read locally.
    DMighty: Regarding mail db in use - the error is wrong - it involves the issue above requiring mail app running. Fix attempt coming soon. (temporary fix is to enable push or auto fetch)
    illcaptive: thanks for reporting the issue regarding sms privacy - this will be fixed in 2.2
    mnidhk: I will look into POP account deletes
    tdoctspot: The hiding of Intelliscreen was too sensitive - this will be fixed in 2.2
    egordin: You can modify the html in /var/mobile/Library/Intelliborn/quickViewMail.html (and sms.html) - Would love to see an updated skin.

All - there is an exciting update in IS 2.2 that should greatly improve performance of IntelliScreen. Stay tuned...
    Last edited by skeels; 2008-09-13 at 07:20 PM.
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to skeels For This Useful Post:

adm (2008-09-15)

IntelliScreen does not appear to function properly on 2.1. It never shows up on my lockscreen and at one point the icon even vanished from my SpringBoard!

Looking forward to the upcoming update.

Thumbs down Dead on 2.1
    Quote Originally Posted by Untaken View Post
    IntelliScreen does not appear to function properly on 2.1.
    I can offer a second confirmation.
    PLEASE click everyone's "Thanks" buttons...they are begging for it.

yup dead on 2.1 hope its fixed soon, thanks for the best app
    ------------------------------

iPhone 4
    4.1 Firmware

new beta out, still has some bugs... The slide to launch SMS isn't working anymore

18. The Following User Says Thank You to feelinggetsold For This Useful Post:

DiPSET08 (2008-09-14)

Thanks

^Where?? I just updated Cydia and found a update for Categories and Pocket-touch.
    But nothing for Intelliscreen.
    Any help?

I forgot, you have to add their beta source in cydia to see the beta update

21. The Following User Says Thank You to feelinggetsold For This Useful Post:

DiPSET08 (2008-09-14)

Thanks

Ooo, alright. Thanks! I'll check it out.
    I should've asked this before, but do you know if it supports 2.1 ? Thanks again for any help!

nope still no 2.1 support

IntelliScreen Beta • Login

forum to report and bugs in the beta

My iPhone is a Part of Me MattMac's Avatar
    Thanks

Can you add an option to turn off QuickView, i dont like it very much and would rather have the slide button back.
    Thanks, MattMac
    16GB iPhone 3G
    2.2 Pwned
    Dedicated Cydia User

2.2 GHz Intel MacBook

Mac OS X 10.5.5
    Bootcamp w/ Windows XP

Page 81 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast