Page 79 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,580 of 2092

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [New Killer App] IntelliScreen - Your "Slide to Unlock" Screen on Steriods

not on cydia yet hmm, cant wait to try it out
    ------------------------------

iPhone 4
    4.1 Firmware

Yeah - sorry - it'll be a little bit before it's in MMI. You can add the cydia source http://intelliborn.com/cydia if you would like it sooner.
    Last edited by skeels; 2008-09-01 at 08:49 AM.
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

Thank you seems to work great I will test more in later today, thanks again!!
    ------------------------------

iPhone 4
    4.1 Firmware

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    psuskeels,

When we can expect showing birthdays in the calendar app???
    Please,Please,Please make it happen!!

I must give my complements to the new quickview!! Perfect addition to the standard functions. Also the double tap to the next mailaccount! Great to see all the new feaures....

But i found 1 bug/annoying thing :

I have my mail showing on screen 2 and have 2 accounts. When i double tap it goes straight to the first e-mail of account 2. Perfect, but when i double tap again it doens't go to the first email of account 1. What i mean it doesn't go to the top of account 1
    ( the same you get when you scroll manually to the top) When i double tap on email window to go back to account 1 then it does go back BUT it scrolls back to THE BOTTOM of the first email of account 1. It must scroll all the way up to the TOP of the first email.

I hope you know what i mean and that you can correct it.

Thanks again for the new version. i'am very happy with it!!

If i may have a request :
    The intellidial idea is great BUT can you make a toggle function to show photo's like now
    or just a list like the favorits of the iphone.
    If i in my car and driving offcourse and i must scroll the photo's it works a little jerky. It would be nicer to see a list with all your favorits instead of 1 photo/person and you scroll to the next person. It is easer to look at an list and press 1 time then scroll for ie. 6 times and double tab for calling.

Please consider this request. Can this be done?
    Last edited by mnidhk; 2008-09-01 at 04:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by tsatryan View Post
    Actually, that's not true. If you still have the 1st gen iPhone, you can jailbreak and unlock it for use on other networks. The only iPhone that can not at this time be unlocked is the iPhone3G. So, to be clear, you can update a 1st gen iPhone to 2.0.2, and use WinPwn to both jailbreak it and unlock it. And, it's a lot safer than using Ziphone.

(I am assuming you have the original iPhone, since you say you are using 1.1.4)
    Let me qualify my statement:
    I will not upgrade to 2.0x until Zibri releases a compatible version of ZiPhone. I like ZiPhone, never had issues with it, have tried others, so I'm patiently waiting for Zibri's release.

My iPhone is a Part of Me tsatryan's Avatar
    Thanks

There is huge debate about the safety of using ZiPhone. But, let me assure you, WinPwn or QuickPwn are both just as easy, and failsafe.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

^Yes, he is right. You can look up on this site. I too used ZiPhone for my 16GB 1st gen. 1.1.4 but found out that it can really mess up your phone without you noticing. WinPwn or QuickPwn is the best way to go. But if you really want to I guess you can wait to see if Zibri has anything planned for the 2.0 series.

I create little skin for IntelliScreen QuickView. I would like to see more skinable QuickView. Change background etc.
    Best regards Nettwerk.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Nettwerk; 2008-09-02 at 12:35 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

^Can you post a screen shot, please? Btw love the update. Just have to transfer my license from my old phone to my new 3G.

I can't creat screenshot in Lockscreen...

Message deleted!
    Last edited by maz; 2008-09-02 at 08:21 AM.
    //Hack´z

8GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 3Gs FW 3.1.3 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken Pwnage v3.1.4, 32GB 3Gs FW 4.0.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken jbme.com
    16GB 4G FW 4..2.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken GP
    16GB iPad WiFi FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, 32GB iPad WiFi+3G FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, ATV2 fw 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP
    MacBookPro OS X 10.6.6 1TB HD

Please note the screenshot function mentioned above is NOT ENABLED - and will cause a crash.

Nettwerk QuickView html is completely customizable - look in /var/mobile/Library/Intelliborn/quickViewMail.html (and SMS). Post some screenshots and modified files after you modify (also note, leave the %@ - they're place holders for the obvious fields, (else you'll crash IS ). I am looking for some feedback/proposed html from the community on making this look better. I'll try out your pics, but not sure about up and down arrows on a diagonal(?).
    Last edited by skeels; 2008-09-02 at 08:10 AM.
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

Hi there!

I love the new upgrade, especially the quickview option. Makes checking my email so much easier. Keep up the good work!

One question I had was when you use Quickview and view the message, how does it register that the email has been read? Do I have to stay in the Quickview window for a certain amount of time, do I scroll down or do I just wait for the flag to say "Mark as Unread"?

Several times, I've opened up the email, the bottom right switches from "Mark as Read" to "Mark as Unread", closed the Quickview window quickly after and the Intelliscreen (which I have the email setting as 'only if new') still shows the email as unread. So I redo the process, and it finally has been marked as read and disappears from my screen.

Any advice? Am I just opening and closing it too fast?
    Last edited by tdotcspot; 2008-09-02 at 07:54 AM.

tdotcspot: It might take a little bit to talk with the server, but it could be a bug too - what kind of email account? . You can try refreshing the mail (if you have tap to check on), or you can try turning off and on the phone (not power down, just sleep/unsleep with power button) - and let me know.
    Last edited by skeels; 2008-09-02 at 08:16 AM. Reason: build was ok - removed comment

Thanks now is fully skinable...

Quote Originally Posted by DiPSET08 View Post
    ^Yes, he is right. You can look up on this site. I too used ZiPhone for my 16GB 1st gen. 1.1.4 but found out that it can really mess up your phone without you noticing.
    I don't understand the "it can really mess up your phone w/o you noticing." If you don't notice it, how do you know it's messed up? If/when you finally noticed, what did you find that was wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by LogicAl2008 View Post
    I'm using IntelliScreen v1.09 with my 1.1.4 iPhone and noticed that the ESPN NCAA Men's Football scores are not showing up? Do I need to SSH into this phone to fix a URL or something?

Please don't reply for me to upgrade IntelliScreen as I am not on AT&T and therefore cannot upgrade to 2.0x of iPhone's OS until ZiPhone is updated for 2.0x.
    Back to the question at hand and NOT which is the better unlocking tool if iPhones ... I've been working with Mario at IntelliBorn and found there is a typo in the /var/mobile/Library/Intelliborn/intelliConfig.xml file.

What is currently stated as:
    http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/bottomline/xml/scores
    should be:
    http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/bottomline/xml/scores

(ncb should be ncf)

Change this file via SSH and restart IntelliScreen and it fixes this issue.
    Last edited by LogicAl2008; 2008-09-02 at 02:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Anyone having the RSS feeds for english Football Leagues?? PLZ!
    I mean just Result RSS feeds now.
    Can´t find any after huge research. :-(

And HOW to add RSS feeds to the sport???
    //Hack´z

8GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 3Gs FW 3.1.3 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken Pwnage v3.1.4, 32GB 3Gs FW 4.0.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken jbme.com
    16GB 4G FW 4..2.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken GP
    16GB iPad WiFi FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, 32GB iPad WiFi+3G FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, ATV2 fw 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP
    MacBookPro OS X 10.6.6 1TB HD

Quote Originally Posted by psuskeels View Post
    tdotcspot: It might take a little bit to talk with the server, but it could be a bug too - what kind of email account? . You can try refreshing the mail (if you have tap to check on), or you can try turning off and on the phone (not power down, just sleep/unsleep with power button) - and let me know.
    Thanks for the reply! I'm using 1 exchange account and 1 gmail account. Seems to happen on both. I ran some tests today on both accounts and then separately. I have my fetch setting enabled, so I marked a couple of emails as unread then locked the phone. Seems to happen every so often, and not constantly....Just isn't all the time.

Seems to occur more often when I have 2 or more emails unread. I open the first one, then go to the next one. If I close it there, the 1st one has been read and is removed, but the 2nd one is still listed as unread. I open that one again, and close it... then it is marked as read and removed.

I tried sleeping and unsleeping. Same thing. All instances when I tested this out, I made sure the loading screen finished and showed the email. Hope this helps. Not a big deal though, I'm just happy I can see emails without having to go into the app.
    Last edited by tdotcspot; 2008-09-02 at 05:02 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Hellp psuskeels,

I have found some bugs about the quickview screen.
    I have 2 mail accounts. one at work, one private.
    When i delete a message through quickview it works on my work account(exchange mail) but not on my privat account (pop3 account). It doesn't delete the mail.

Most of my emails give an error that it can't be shown on the quickview because the wrong format but when i go into the mail app it shows the right message. Also i discovered that when i went into the original mail app and then back to my lockscreen, some of the mails are displayed normally which gave an error before.

So my question : if i get email, sometimes it must first dowloading the content. If i wait ie. 2 minutes when i get an email, does the iphone downloading the content at the background or does it only download it when i go into my inbox of the mail.app and open the right email??

Thanks in advance

Also noticed today that when I read an email in the Quickview window. Hit the X icon to close the window and the whole Intelliscreen disappeared. I'm assuming this means the application crashed. Happened twice today at separate times. I ran a Hard Respring and everything came back.

*EDIT - It could be that the Intelliscreen is just hidden. I'll have to check this out and get back to you.

**EDIT2 - Yup. When I close the window, the IntelliScreen goes hidden. If I slide the time, it comes back.
    Last edited by tdotcspot; 2008-09-03 at 03:35 AM.

Page 79 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast