Page 76 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,520 of 2092

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [New Killer App] IntelliScreen - Your "Slide to Unlock" Screen on Steriods

sweet! those intellidial bugs were really driving me nuts

Is there a way for me to backup my IntelliScreen settings so after I do a phone restore, I don't have to manually re-configure IntelliScreen? Going to upgrade from pwn'd 2.0.0 to pwn'd 2.0.1 and that requires a restore.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

I seen the upgrade on Cydia and tried to upgrade but I keep getting a popup error msg of: "Source Error size mismatch" anyone have an idea how to get around this to get my upgrade?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by psuskeels View Post
    All - 2.02 has been released:

2.02 Enhancements
    =======================
    - Custom Ringtones available for IntelliAlert

2.02 Bug Fixes
    =======================
    - Screen may go black/unusable when dialling from IntelliDial
    - Contacts slow after dialing from IntelliDial
    - Alert Volume uses iPod volume instead of system volume
    - IntelliAlert vibrate for 3G iPhones

Thanx for adding the custom ringtones. I should've also asked for you to add the SMSreceived.caf files to the list as well as they might be more useful for alerts then actual ringtones. None the less I can just add my custom SMS sound as a ringtone. Cheers and great job.

My iPhone is a Part of Me signori's Avatar
    Thanks

I am getting the same error trying to update to 2.02. Intelliscreen 2.02 source error size mismatch.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

is there a download of 2.0.1
    iTouch 2.0 (free update/pwn'd)
    iPhone 3G white (pwn'd)
    MacBook Pro 15inch (using tethered)

2 broken wrists so give me a break. no more 2007 Yamaha r6

iPhone? More like MyPhone fletch33's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by signori View Post
    I am getting the same error trying to update to 2.02. Intelliscreen 2.02 source error size mismatch.
    me too. if someone finds a solution for this please let us know.
    "i believe louisiana is the pelican state"

If you're getting the mismatch issue - please remove the intelliborn.com source from cydia and you'll be able to download. Sorry!
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

iPhone? More like MyPhone fletch33's Avatar
    Thanks

If you're getting the mismatch issue - please remove the intelliborn.com source from cydia and you'll be able to download. Sorry!

haha i didnt even bother to see if it was already on there first.

thanks
    "i believe louisiana is the pelican state"

Green Apple
    Thanks

Does IntelliScreen work with the new 2.0.1 firmware? It does not operate on mine. I used WinPwnd.

My iPhone is a Part of Me tsatryan's Avatar
    Thanks

IntelliScreen is working fine on 2.0.1

Quote Originally Posted by HDClown View Post
    Is there a way for me to backup my IntelliScreen settings so after I do a phone restore, I don't have to manually re-configure IntelliScreen? Going to upgrade from pwn'd 2.0.0 to pwn'd 2.0.1 and that requires a restore.
    I'd be interested in this as well! Had a hell of a time arranging the screen the way I want and it takes FOREVER to type in those long RSS feeds...

Cheers!

Possibly a bug, but might not be Intelliscreen Related:

For the weather part of intelliscreen i setup YYZ as the city with label of Toronto. YYZ is the code for Toronto Pearson International weather.

The tool picks up the weather fine however it is not accurate and it does not match the actual underground page.

For example right now here is a screen shot of weather in YYZ, Toronto:

It shows the weather being sunny all week long.
    However when you safari that weather, and it takes you to
    Code:
    http://i.wund.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=yyz#conditions
    You get this:

Basically what intelliscreen weather is displaying does not match what the actual URL shows. I have tried using Toronto, Ontario and Toronto, Canada and in all cases it gives totally different weather lockscreen vs URL.

Punisher: Thanks for the update. Looks like an error with WeatherUnderground. I'm going to move up on the enhancement list the ability to use the native iPhone's weather information - this way you'll have a choice .
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

I would love to see an option for missed calls in a static window like SMS. And be able to click the name then confirm, to return call.

Punisher: Thanks for the update. Looks like an error with WeatherUnderground. I'm going to move up on the enhancement list the ability to use the native iPhone's weather information - this way you'll have a choice .
    Thanx I appreciate you looking into this. Alot of my day is based on weather conditions, so having it work right would be helpful.

The built in weather app from the iphone grabs from yahoo weather, it is not too accurate either for Canadian cities I find it. The actual URL page of WeatherUnderground gives accurate readings for toronto. So essentially i would like for WU to be the primary choice.

None the less great work on app.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by interstink View Post
    I would love to see an option for missed calls in a static window like SMS. And be able to click the name then confirm, to return call.
    That would be nice...

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

its free again
    iTouch 2.0 (free update/pwn'd)
    iPhone 3G white (pwn'd)
    MacBook Pro 15inch (using tethered)

2 broken wrists so give me a break. no more 2007 Yamaha r6

I think a ToDo list option would be great addition!

Quote Originally Posted by pingwhen View Post
    its free again
    Really ? where u saw that ? lolzz

Page 76 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast