Page 75 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 2092

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [New Killer App] IntelliScreen - Your "Slide to Unlock" Screen on Steriods

Default Alerts Not Working
    Love the app... but for some reason i cannot get the alerts to work for the life of me. I tried having just one on (vibrate, flash, or sound) and having all on at the same time. Either way, I can't get any of them to work for me. Has anyone else experienced this? Thanks a lot in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by tiorio View Post
    Ok, I'm into day 2 of my trial and I really like the POTENTIAL of this app. But I HATE the UI for customizing the screen, it's quirky, buggy, and difficult to use.

Is there a way to go back to the DEFAULT layout? I've resized my news feeds and the text doesn't flow all the way to the right of the screen anymore, no matter what width I make the box, the text only goes half-way to the right hand side.

I also don't have the taskbar showing up...tried uninstalling and re-installing...shows up in preview but...

iPhone 2G 16GB on FW2.0

All-in-all, I would pay for this if it worked reliably but I can't seem to get it to do what it's supposed to do. The feature list is great, but it seems for me a fair amount of them aren't working
    woa woa woa... is that taskbar thingy with the tiny icons on the bottom supposed to show up on the screen?

My iPhone is a Part of Me PhoneLine's Avatar
    Thanks

I seem to be having a strange problem with my email when this app is installed.

Phone is a 16 gig 3G iphone.

Here is what is going on. When I don't have Intelliscreen installed, my fetch email on my phone works correctly and checks mail every 15, 30 ect minutes. Whatever I set it at. All is fine.

Once I installed Intelliscreen, my fetch email no longer fetch's. I have my phone set to fetch mail every 15 minutes, and I send an email from my PC, and wait an hour and get nothing.

Here is where it gets odd. If I launch the main intelliscreen app, then while I am looking around at all the options, my phone will ding/vibrate, and the mails will come in. I can leave the phone there for an hour and nothing and 20 seconds after I launch the app, the mails show up.

And, if I uninstall Intelliscreen, it all works fine.

Anyone have a clue as to what may be causing this to happen?
    Last edited by PhoneLine; 2008-08-05 at 10:10 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by plukk View Post
    How do i update to 2.01 i have check for updates turned on and dont see any changes on cydia?
    It didn't show up right away for me either, just try again in an hour or two. It'll load.

If you are really desperate you can SSH in and delete the cache. Lazy people like me wait. lol

Default Instructions
    Ok, a friend who has this app came by today and we were chatting about it. He showed me how to use it properly, how to turn off and on things on the screen and how that changed the default position. He also mentioned some other little things I didn't know.

I realized that the MAIN THING missing from this app was a clear manual! I had gone to the devs site to find information but with no luck, and this thread is great but it's all over the place and over 100pgs long.

Spending some time to have even one or two 'help' images showing what does what would be a huge improvement. A proper little manual describing features would be even better!

One last thing...I'd LOVE to see the option for weather to use the same cities I have set up in my weather.app and of course, a stocks option!

I'm going to wait out my trial but the dev should note that if it weren't for my friend's 2 minute tutorial, I wouldn't have bought. Now I almost assuredly will. And yes I do know all the 1-time messages that pop-up answer a lot of these things, but it's not a great way to display the info, since I can't remember all that information and don't know how to display them again.

cheers! and once again, I love the potential of this app!
    Last edited by tiorio; 2008-08-06 at 01:19 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

BUG REPORTS

First 2.01 Intelliscreen works good
    All fucntions seem to work well

Now some small problems
    On alerts, when I have them on it seems to lock my Iphone and forces me to reboot.

Let me explain. I was in a meeting today, had on Alert for Missed Calls, anyhow, after the meeting I clicked on my Iphone and suddely it showed half a screen, wierd, no slider nothing, so I had to reboot once and try to get back, well when i rebooted it showed the welcome screen and locked up my phone again, so I had to hard reboot again, this time it worked fine, I got back to slider screen, clicked on Slider then Intelliscreen and it was totally on OFF, which it was not before that.

anyhow I think there is a problem with the alerts to the slide screen when your phone goes idle and the screen disappears

I am on Iphone 8GB 2.0 JB BTW

Anyhow I am sure all the new bugs will get fixes in new releases, just wanted to let you all know my problems today

Thanks
    ------------------------------

iPhone 4
    4.1 Firmware

I've had issues with alerts also. Especially when I get an invitation (through exchange integration), the unlock screen freezes. Eventually, springboard reboots.

Thanks

when i install this and reboot it freezes at my home screen andafter a fseconds i get the spinning wheel for awhile. i can`t touch anything or do anything except a hard reboot, and i tried that 3 times and it won`t disable intelliscreen.the only thing that could be causing this is a conflict with winterboard. i`m on a 1st gen iphone with 2.0 firmware.

anyone know how to get rid of the weather portion on lock screen

I put no weather, and it sitll shows a stupid area where it says
    "Weather Underground : No data available" on the bottom.

Its quite annoying.
    I dont use the weather portion cus it doesnt even give the right weather for my area, its like 10 degrees cooler...

My iPhone is a Part of Me tsatryan's Avatar
    Thanks

Just go into your IntelliScreen "Display Settings" tap View Layout, and then tap the weather icon at the bottom until it doesn't show a 1 or a 2. You do that with any IntelliScreen item, to tell it where you want it to be. You can also lock that item in place by double tapping the item on the display screen until the lock appears.

What are are you in?

I, ran into a similar problem, and it was for a stupid reason...

I wanted weather for San Francisco, so I entered "San Francisco"... it chose to give me weather information for San Francisco in Argentina, I only spotted it because it was saying rain... resolved by entering "San Francisco, CA".

Quote Originally Posted by Blackwidow74 View Post
    when i install this and reboot it freezes at my home screen andafter a fseconds i get the spinning wheel for awhile. i can`t touch anything or do anything except a hard reboot, and i tried that 3 times and it won`t disable intelliscreen.the only thing that could be causing this is a conflict with winterboard. i`m on a 1st gen iphone with 2.0 firmware.
    I had same problem i am on 3G phone, I just keep stucking on springboard and i cant do anything and lost all my data. Really mad on this

I have had no problems with 2.0. What I would like is the option to use custom rings/sounds. When i set alerts the only sounds i can pick are those default of the phone, my custom sounds are not there.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

Is it possible to have RSS Alerts implimented as well? Just like the new email and sms alerts?

anyone knows the name of the intelliscreen package ? i need to know it to uninstall it with apt-get remove "package name"

my iphone screen is not working now

and instelliscreen es not its name :P

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cocchiararo View Post
    anyone knows the name of the intelliscreen package ? i need to know it to uninstall it with apt-get remove "package name"

my iphone screen is not working now

and instelliscreen es not its name :P
    Version 2.0:

IntelliScreen-2.0_iphoneos_arm.deb

Version 2.01:

IntelliScreen-2.01_iphoneos_arm.deb

this version is really shitty, killed my iphone 2 times in a raw

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

i have not had a problem yet i love free apps
    iTouch 2.0 (free update/pwn'd)
    iPhone 3G white (pwn'd)
    MacBook Pro 15inch (using tethered)

2 broken wrists so give me a break. no more 2007 Yamaha r6

Quote Originally Posted by netuser View Post
    this version is really shitty, killed my iphone 2 times in a raw
    Thats odd. Could you post a report of the actions of Intelliscreen, and your actions. Or you could just email the dev directly.

All - 2.02 has been released:

2.02 Enhancements
    =======================
    - Custom Ringtones available for IntelliAlert

2.02 Bug Fixes
    =======================
    - Screen may go black/unusable when dialling from IntelliDial
    - Contacts slow after dialing from IntelliDial
    - Alert Volume uses iPod volume instead of system volume
    - IntelliAlert vibrate for 3G iPhones

Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

Page 75 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast