Page 74 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,480 of 2092

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [New Killer App] IntelliScreen - Your "Slide to Unlock" Screen on Steriods

psuskeels... bug report...
    1. Stretching bubbles acts weird to multi-touch.
    2. Launching IntelliDial when I have no favourites killed my unlock screen. lolz.
    Rebooting...

I pm'ed the developer last week about sending him my springboard.plist file to see if it was corrupt. He hasn't responded.

My thinking was start fresh with new 2.0 firmware and let intelliscreen be the first and only program I install to make sure it is working. But alas, no joy. I'm baffled because I literally have nothing else installed. I updated the sources in Cydia that were recommended and set up my push email...that's it!

Update: I removed Intelliscreen...rebooted. Installed it again...rebooted. Still goes back to springboard when I launch the program!!!

All -

App not launching for some: Still tracking down the IntelliScreen App not launching issue - if you have the problem - can you post whether or not you used WinPwn or Pwnage for Mac. Also, what else you have installed?

Regarding the pinching in layout: Yes - it's not perfect for this release as Apple changed a bunch. You can probably get it to the layout you prefer, but not as easy as before. This will be updated.

Regarding IntelliDial with no favorites: Thanks - this will be fixed shortly.

Thanks all!
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

Can some post their stock 2.0 Weather.app....I accidentally deleted mine being stupid. I think this app would be amazing if it used weatherbug for the weather instead!...most def a great app though!!!

App not launching issue here: I installed 2.0 using WinPwn. I haven't installed any programs. Restored my backup via iTunes, set up push email and updated sources via Cydia. Haven't done anything else. Waiting to get intelliscreen working before installing too much.
    Last edited by Luckout; 2008-08-05 at 12:20 AM.

Stock 2.0 Weather app? Dev Team please allow weatherbug for intelliscreen!

This is weird. After growing a little impatient, I installed some apps(can list them if needed) and rebooted my phone.
    I decided to launch IntelliScreen again and instead of crashing right away, I got these messages:

IntelliScreen Re-Enabled Your iPhone startup file /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.appleSpringBoard.plist has been edited my another application. Intelliscreen has been re-enabled. You will need to reboot for the settings to take effect.

Failed to write Configuration file Err# 720: Could not save file/var/mobile/Library/Intelliborn/Intelliconfig.xml. The error was: Error Domain=NSCocoaErrorDomain Code=513 UserInfo=0x462b40 "Operation could not be completed. (Cocoa error 513)"

The program locks up at this message.

Hope this may shed some light into some of my issues with this program.
    Honestly, I am tempted to uninstall and re-install Intelliscreen again(3rd time) to see what happens next.

UPDATE!!!

Removed it and reinstalled it. And voila!!!! It seems to finally be working!!!!
    Last edited by Luckout; 2008-08-05 at 02:48 AM.

I can't get it to find the license file when I hit enabled. I did a full reboot.
    Download Failed
    File not found at requested URL
    EDIT: Uninstall, Reboot, Failed to reinstall, Reboot, Reinstall, Success!
    Last edited by hobo; 2008-08-05 at 03:03 AM.

Thanks

my phone is on full volume, when i get an sms it dings very loud (normal), but the sms alert tone two minutes later is like 20% volume

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hartphoto View Post
    This comment is LAME. Intelliscreen doesn't deserve (or even need) to be free.

Intelliscreen is a very useful time saver (dare I say business) application for the iPhone.

There are 3 levels of purchasing a license, starting at less than $5.

Intelliborn, while they may be a small developing company, has the right to charge for their product. They've likely put in hundreds of man hours developing it for 1.x software, and then probably even similar in continuing to port it to 2.0. Intelliscreen isn't some 4 hour 'hack' job put together so that it's easier to turn off/on the WiFi connection (for example). It has never been advertised as freeware, so you should have known upfront while installing it.
    I agree, there are many other apps that people charge and have no reason to because they never update or keep in contact with their customers. So I am glad he charged because I would've donated anyways. This app is so useful in many ways. (especially the speed-dial feature)

Quote Originally Posted by minitrk View Post
    so I installed this and now my phone does not respond!!!! wtf? it does not have a lock screen now, goes directly to the springboard, but i cant do anything! the touchscreen is dead, shows no wifi, i can make phone calls to it, but it wont show them or ring, looks like im going to have to restore it!!! 2 out of 10 for this app
    Lol, go ahead and uninstall then, it's not like you were planning on donating, right?

Quote Originally Posted by psuskeels View Post
    All -

App not launching for some: Still tracking down the IntelliScreen App not launching issue - if you have the problem - can you post whether or not you used WinPwn or Pwnage for Mac. Also, what else you have installed?

Regarding the pinching in layout: Yes - it's not perfect for this release as Apple changed a bunch. You can probably get it to the layout you prefer, but not as easy as before. This will be updated.

Regarding IntelliDial with no favorites: Thanks - this will be fixed shortly.

Thanks all!
    I have had no problems besides the one where pinching the layout and making it perfect, but either way I got it to something I like and is fine now. No bugs here other than that. Great work psuskeels! =]

Quote Originally Posted by skitomcat1 View Post
    Stock 2.0 Weather app? Dev Team please allow weatherbug for intelliscreen!
    Dev Team? They aren't the ones working on this app, I think you mean psuskeels.

I know this is a paid App so I need to ask for more.

Please. Fix add the option to disable the intelliscreen while charging! Or allow a different BG skin while charging.

I like the clear skin while not charging but is unreadable while charging!
    Use the "Thank you" option if someone helped you solve your problems!

Migrated from Windows Mobile to iPhone 3G.

Ever since trading in my use of Palm Treos for an iPhone I've hoped that some developer would come along and replicate the functionality of one of the Palm Platform's most useful programs: Butler.

Coming across InteliScreen today I immediately installed it and began to play around with it. Unfortunately, I found the nasty IntelliDial with no favorites bug almost immediately, much to my dismay, but after a hard reset and playing around I discovered great things like resizing the windows (which is *painfully* difficult it seems), the ability to use a second screen, which is really necessary as any more than 3 bubbles (2 really) and the screen is too cluttered with information. Most importantly I found the Alert notices- FINALLY, a program that would bother me until I acknowledged that I know I received a text message, an email, or missed a call (this functionality possible?) As the iPhone lacks a LED (a huge design mistake in my opinion) there is no way to see if you have any messages, missed calls, etc without actually checking the lock screen manually. While easy enough to do, when your mind is elsewhere, it's just not going to happen.

Now I'm going to get a tad bit critical here and want everyone reading to understand that this is an opinion: it's not an attack. While I think IntelliScreen is a very good program, I don't think it is a great program at this stage. It does some REALLY great things that I've really wanted on my iPhone for a long time but what it does not do is anything particularly well. In my opinion it suffers from the capability to display just about everything you would want it to- but not displaying it effectively. Great in theory, not so much in practice. Additionally, it has a great alarm function, but it seems I have to launch the full program (ie email.app) to turn it's alert off- somewhat negating the need to even show a truncated message in the first place

Let me explain a little:
    Using all it's functions leads to a screen populated with truncated SMS and email messages that have to be scrolled through every so carefully to be read and too few calendar items to really be of great use. The weather is a very nice edition but I generally just want to know how damn hot it is outside right now and don't really need to know what it's going to be the entire week. I love being able to just glance at the lock screen and see that my baseball team won tonight- but i had to scroll through 10 other games before I got there. I great being able to see the latest news but suffers the same problems of scrolling in a small box as everything else.

In my opinion it suffers in that you either a) have to open up the full program to get what you really need or b) have to search through the information there in a very small window. As mentioned above, the problem is further exacerbated by, what is in my opinion the greatest feature, the alarm functionality. Ok- the alert is going off and flasing blue- i check the lock screen and see I have a new email, but now I have to actually check the email in the mail program to make the alert go away. (Now i'm assuming this is a bug but even though I have sound and vibrate functions on and set to be used for the alert, neither is actually working for me). Essentially every time i get a new email, I have to launch the email program (being able to do this straight from the lock screen is fantastic BTW) to turn the alarm off so I know if something else comes down the pipes. If this is the case- it seems pointless to go through the trouble of telling me who it's from or the first few lines as I have to check it anyways. I'm assuming this kind of alert is similar to text messages and calendar entries (if not I apologize).

I think that Intelliscreen (or possibly a similar app) could really be an absolute killer app for the iPhone, but I just dont think it's the right formula yet. In my opinion, the whole "less is more" would really help out here as it would hopefully lead to the program doing what it wants to do better. Perhaps a version of Intelliscreen that combines the simpleness of the Apple notifiers on the home screen with an alarm? Apologies if this came off as a big rant or anything.

This app needs to disable the server check it does on interval. It uses up my data credit.

All

Thanks for the feedback on the 2.0 issues. 2.01 has been released on the intelliborn.com/cydia repository and will be on MMi's source shortly.

2.01 Bug Fixes
    =======================
    - Installation Dependencies fix for App not starting
    - Selecting alert sound
    - IntelliDial Screen without Favorites selected

Robb: I agree with your comments. Thanks for putting the alerts in perspective in terms of having to go into the full app to shut them off (except for calendar alerts - just unlocking the screen will clear them.) Marking new items as read and current weather are high on the to-do-list. I will push them higher .
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

I have question about the license of this application.

1 - Can it be transfered to another iphone ?
    2 - For how much time the update to latest version is valid ? for lifetime ?
    3- Why we are forced to buy 2 licenses ? cant we have an option to have cheaper 1 license ?

Thanks alot

Netuser: You can email license at intelliborn daht com with your old and new serial #'s. The license will entitle you updates through 2.x.

Regarding Alert Volume: It is currently using the iPod volume and not the system volume. This is a bug and will be fixed in the next release.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iAddict View Post
    Please. Fix add the option to disable the intelliscreen while charging! Or allow a different BG skin while charging.
    I'd also like to be able to disable IS while charging.

Ok, I'm into day 2 of my trial and I really like the POTENTIAL of this app. But I HATE the UI for customizing the screen, it's quirky, buggy, and difficult to use.

Is there a way to go back to the DEFAULT layout? I've resized my news feeds and the text doesn't flow all the way to the right of the screen anymore, no matter what width I make the box, the text only goes half-way to the right hand side.

I also don't have the taskbar showing up...tried uninstalling and re-installing...shows up in preview but...

iPhone 2G 16GB on FW2.0

All-in-all, I would pay for this if it worked reliably but I can't seem to get it to do what it's supposed to do. The feature list is great, but it seems for me a fair amount of them aren't working

EDIT: See post below
    Last edited by tiorio; 2008-08-06 at 01:06 AM. Reason: more information

Thanks

Been having an odd issue. My phone has been freezing at the unlock screen upon boot. It unfreezes after a couple minutes. It happens as soon as intelliscreen goes to load.

Disabled and the problem went away. Enabled and the problem repeats. Testing the new version...will post results.

How do i update to 2.01 i have check for updates turned on and dont see any changes on cydia?

Page 74 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast