Page 71 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 2092

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [New Killer App] IntelliScreen - Your "Slide to Unlock" Screen on Steriods

I'd love to be a beta tester too!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks
    In the midst of all the 2.0 pleas, I'd once again like to make a feature request;

I wish that there was some kind of a notes component, that would allow for simple, temporary notes on the lock screen, together with all the other components. When I have a small piece of info that I need to access fast later on (for example, a phone number, or a package tracking number), I end up making an appointment in the calendar, just so that info will be visible on the lock screen.

This is of course far from optimal, mainly because you only get one line, and also, it messes up you calendar. I always have to remember to go into the calendar later on, and remove the "fake appointment".

I'd like IntelliScreen to be able to display notes from the native Notes application. It could do that in the same visual way it displays emails. You should be able to set how many notes from the top to display, which would work great, since when you edit a note or create a new one, it will automatically be the top most, and automatically show up in IntelliScreen. This would actually make the Notes application usefull to me.

I have been in need for this many times, and I guess, so have others do. I would love to see this function in a future update!
    Last edited by scsi; 2008-07-29 at 10:43 PM.

Still waiting for "mark as read"

Anyways, not upgrading this bad boy to 2.0 until Intelliscreen is ported over.
    "Thanks" button. Learn it. Use it. Love it.

ditto... 2 apps i NEED before jumping to 2.0, are IntelliScreen & iBlacklist..
    Cheers to both developers for keeping us posted on how the 'porting' is going, and keep up the good work on the apps!

I'd be willing to test as well.
    stormlifter [@] gmail [.] com

Please be sure your repeat alerts work! That's the main reason I need this software... Would love to see custom SMS alerts based on sender or content of message.

This could become PhoneAlarm for iPhone if Dev Continues. Would love to help you in that regard as I did help Bruce at Pocketmax.net (PhoneAlarm Developer) to develop and extensively test his product.

Good luck with an early release... Will we see this in Cydia or do we have to wait for installer?

Quote Originally Posted by jtanner View Post
    This is EXACTLY why few consider me to have an attitude! did you actually read anything first or just stumble onto the site and post (as its you first!??)

if you were to READ just about 9 posts higher (so still on this page) you would SEE the solution - i hope you got SSH installed though
    are you ******* mentally retarded? stop posting. please.

and I found Unit's help a THOUSAND times better.

he doesnt act like a ******* ******* calling people "LOLOMGWTFBBQNOOBS" after every post.

and no im not going to "unjailbreak" my phone because some ******* stupid "KILLER(LITERALLYLOLZ)" app is destroying phones..
    its just about the ONLY ONE.

maybe you should get off your tiny soap box.. youre not the dev, youre not his friend.. and no1 is paying you to act like a cocksucker

My iPhone is a Part of Me tsatryan's Avatar
    Thanks

jtanner - 271 posts, thanked by others 42 times
    reg0ner - 5 posts, thanked by others 0 times

Please keep on topic. No need to clutter an already VERY long thread. Who cares who has more useful information. It was explained, and it worked. End of conversation.

Reako

im dying for intelliscreen 2.0 thats one of the most important apps for the iphone... any update on how close it is to being finished and is it coming to cydia or do we have to wait for installer

Hey All,

Just a quick note - all major hurdles have been overcome with the port to 2.0. The good news is that there will be an IntelliScreen for 2.0 .

Alpha testing will commence in about 3 days.. and then BETA for the general public should happen sometime shortly there after (could be about a week depending on how testing goes, +- a couple days).

Thanks everyone for your patience!
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to skeels For This Useful Post:

bernbern (2008-08-01), gothi (2008-07-31), markass321 (2008-07-31), MattMac (2008-08-04), mbrooksr (2008-08-01)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

=D
    Thanks for all your work. Great application, only JB one I've paid for ...I think. Anyways thanks for the good news. =]

Has anyone added MSNBC.com as a news feed to IntelliScreen? If so, what URL did you use? I'm also looking to add a Time.com news feed.

Thanks!

Figured it out, finally:
    Time.com = http://rss.time.com/web/time/rss/top/index.xml
    MSNBC.com = http://rss.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032091/device/rss/rss.xml

Quote Originally Posted by LogicAl2008 View Post
    Has anyone added MSNBC.com as a news feed to IntelliScreen? If so, what URL did you use? I'm also looking to add a Time.com news feed.

Thanks!
    Last edited by LogicAl2008; 2008-07-31 at 05:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by psuskeels View Post
    Hey All,

Just a quick note - all major hurdles have been overcome with the port to 2.0. The good news is that there will be an IntelliScreen for 2.0 .

Alpha testing will commence in about 3 days.. and then BETA for the general public should happen sometime shortly there after (could be about a week depending on how testing goes, +- a couple days).

Thanks everyone for your patience!
    F**K yeah, finally a reason to update to 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by feelinggetsold View Post
    F**K yeah, finally a reason to update to 2.0
    Exactly what I was thinking.
    "Thanks" button. Learn it. Use it. Love it.

that's fantastic news!! thanks psuskeels for all your great work!

Quote Originally Posted by tsatryan View Post
    jtanner - 271 posts, thanked by others 42 times
    reg0ner - 5 posts, thanked by others 0 times
    Exaca-tree! thankyou tsatryan!

@reg0ner: i may have been short, but yet i again, i have to point out to another newbie that i didnt resort to a personal flaming / name calling. seriously, did it really hurt your feelings that much!! sheesh - that post wasnt even to you anyway so why are you taking it so personally huh! if you continue to read you will also see i did quite a few posts to try & help Kursed out! Not to mention the fact that Unit46 MISSED SOME INFORMATION OUT lol! more helpful my arse....granted he took the time to eventually search and repost, but since its not "complete" information someone will easily get stuck at that....moving on...

@psuskeels: awesome job, glad the 2.0 port is almost done. What with this app & swirly mms not on 2.0 yet ive refused to update lol - i have no real need tho either yet.

And yes, not every one pushing will flame psuskeels but 90% will as soon as it goes wrong! reminds me of the 1.1.3 jailbreak stuff....again....ppl push for it then moan like hell when it doesnt quite work as intended.
    Last edited by jtanner; 2008-08-01 at 08:29 AM.
    do'h

Page 71 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast