Page 67 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 2092

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [New Killer App] IntelliScreen - Your "Slide to Unlock" Screen on Steriods

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Hey Just installed this to try it but did not realize that you needed to purchase a license for a beta app. Should this have a trial version or something?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by trilogy069 View Post
    Hey Just installed this to try it but did not realize that you needed to purchase a license for a beta app. Should this have a trial version or something?
    It does.. Just hit get license within the intelliscreen app and it will install a trial license good for 10 days.
    Major credit to the Programmers.
    Your efforts makes the IPHONE that much better. Thank You! Without you, There is no Us!!

I believe in beta testing for free and paying for Smooth integrated, Compatible, and functioning Apps.

What's Jailbreak?
    Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
    Thanks

Hello,

How do I get my Calender box to go up over the displayed time? When I move it up there, it just falls back down to the middle of the screen. I have 4 boxes I want to display.

Thanks,
    Bryan Norfleet

Thanks

Thanks for the updates psuskeels, I thought that you had abandoned us!!!!!

Bummer Sports still does not work today and there are Baseball games today
    Hopefully there will be a fix soon

Thanks all

LOL Sports came back just now, Baseball games today cool
    Last edited by dallasnights; 2008-07-17 at 06:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    ------------------------------

iPhone 4
    4.1 Firmware

Hey All,

Here's some bug fixes while you wait for Pwnage 2.0 .

1.09 Enhancements
    =======================================
    - Ability to add Weather Location Label

1.09 Bug Fixes
    =======================================
    - Calendar Not Updating
    - Swipe-To-Launch with Passcode Enabled
    - Calendar TimeZone Support

Enjoy!
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to skeels For This Useful Post:

bossgto65 (2008-07-19), maz (2008-07-19)

refreshing sources now!!!

you are the man! I'm loving this app! Thank you for all your time on this, I'll buy whatever your selling!! LOL

thanks for the update.

Thanks for update... I love this app.

still, theres no birthday reminder from contact list

Why would he make an enhancement when 2.0 jailbreak is right around the corner and hes going to have to redo it all over again?

Thank you for seeming to be the only dev that cares about the majority out there the 1.14 JB people, I respect that everyone seems to be waiting for 2.0 JB but still APPS for 1.14 are few and far between now and we all have to wait I guess

Still thank you for caring about us!

iPhone 4
    4.1 Firmware

@PSU

Hey, just one suggestion for cleaning up the calendar...

I remember on my WM5 device using Facade, the calendar was carefully divided, making it much easier to read...not to mention you could customize the way the date was displayed...

It looked something like this:

Today (you could make this title bigger/smaller)
    Event #1
    Event #2

Tomorrow
    Event #1
    Event #2

Thursday, July 15, 2008
    Event #1
    Event #2

I think splitting it up this way makes it more manageable and easier to read, because everything gets "chunked". Helps you remember information better.

What do you think?

pwnage 2.0 is out now. How soon before we see this working on firmware 2.0?

The 1.09 intelliscreen released KILLED my phone. I had to restore and just to test out that it wasn't another piece of software conflicting I installed 1.09 on a clean restore...and what do you know...spinning wheel of death again.

I pissed off at this POS - i paid $20 for an app that the developer wont support (even at that price)! Perhaps I should of just gone with the hacker crowd to source this software but it looked like a worthwhile bit of kit, little did i know support of the most basic kind would be non-existent and require a full restore.

This doesn't seem to be a localised problem to me either, I tested it on my sons iphone...same result...restore required.

If you're planning on upgrading I would suggest a backup first...if you're planning on testing it out/paying don't bother, there are alternatives.
    Last edited by unit46; 2008-07-20 at 06:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by unit46 View Post
    The 1.09 intelliscreen released KILLED my phone. I had to restore and just to test out that it wasn't another piece of software conflicting I installed 1.09 on a clean restore...and what do you know...spinning wheel of death again.

I pissed off at this POS - i paid $20 for an app that the developer wont support (even at that price)! Perhaps I should of just gone with the hacker crowd to source this software but it looked like a worthwhile bit of kit, little did i know support of the most basic kind would be non-existent and require a full restore.

This doesn't seem to be a localised problem to me either, I tested it on my sons iphone...same result...restore required.

If you're planning on upgrading I would suggest a backup first...if you're planning on testing it out/paying don't bother, there are alternatives.
    Since that appears to be your 1 and only post, lets hope it stays that way!! i have 1.09 working perfect premium - NOT hacked!!!!!! this is an awesome bit of software. i understand you may be rather annoyed but dont slate it and rip it apart because your angry ... you are a very small minority with you issue. Perhaps you should address the developer in a more polite manor just detailing your problems.

Can you tell me a) firmware? b) what unlock / JB method you used? c) did previous versions work?
    do'h

Now that most of us it seems are PWNED, can we expect 2.0 version of this great app soon please advise

Thanks again cant wait!

iPhone 4
    4.1 Firmware

Since that appears to be your 1 and only post, lets hope it stays that way!! i have 1.09 working perfect premium - NOT hacked!!!!!! this is an awesome bit of software. i understand you may be rather annoyed but dont slate it and rip it apart because your angry ... you are a very small minority with you issue. Perhaps you should address the developer in a more polite manor just detailing your problems.

Can you tell me a) firmware? b) what unlock / JB method you used? c) did previous versions work?
    The intention of my post was to warn other users and get help from the community as the developer offers no support (per the developers own site "$19.99 IntelliScreen 1.x Premium License - No Support ").

So far 3 other people have have sent me a PM expressing their concerns at a similar situation, so in two hours I have 5 confirmed cases. Wonder what the number will be by they morning or as soon as google has had the opportunity to index this thread.

I paid for the software as I too thought it was an awesome piece of engineering...and yes I should of seen the risks of handing over money for an "unsupported" product.

Ziphoned, 1.1.4, all previous released worked flawlessly.

PS. 259 posts does not make you GOD, you'd do well to encourage new users rather then try and belittle their contributions, that kind of attitude wont encourage fresh participation or divergent views. So lets both play nice
    Last edited by unit46; 2008-07-20 at 09:01 PM.

unit46:

I understand your frustration, but before jumping to the conclusion that the software is crap and the developer is uncaring, you really should take a deep breath and read this thread, which is one of the longest on any of these forums. You'll see that the developer is a great guy who is incredibly helpful and that there are many helpful forum members as well.

I'm sure a solution will be forthcoming if you can be a bit patient.

Unfortunately, your timing isn't too good. Many, if not most of the participants here (users and developers) are focusing their energy on 2.0 firmware, so there isn't nearly the activity that there was prior to that release. So you may find a little longer wait for a solution than previously would have been required.
    Last edited by DaveiPhone; 2008-07-20 at 09:15 PM.

Page 67 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast