Page 66 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,320 of 2092

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [New Killer App] IntelliScreen - Your "Slide to Unlock" Screen on Steriods

Not to pick a fight or go off topic for too long, but personally, blaming zibri / nate / geohot for the mess of the 1.1.3 fiasco isnt really right. I personally blame the 100's of ppl too impatient to wait and putting imense presure on the dev's and other groups. The bottom line is they will release it when they are ready...and they shouldnt be put in a position where they are forced to compete because ppl are just too impatient...forcing a rush = a bodge job! and thats exactly what happened. If you want it done in a hurry - do it yourself lol! GeoHot i believe is still seen as a respected member of the team, and even if he isnt, he still deserves respect. In all fairness, so does nate for the efforts he did put in and his skills. However, it was still his chose to fold under the pressure...so maybe everyone is to blame for that mess. Personally, ill wait for the offical dev team release, or for a new ZiPhone - since this worked perfect on my 1.1.4, however now that 2.0 is out, ill prob wait for WinPwn or the mac version to build a custom 2.0 image.

(The only reason i havent done this yet was simply coz i had too many apps on and was too lazy for the effort when my phone works perfect and i saw no need to do it)

Back on topic........

IntelliScreen is great, and whilst it wont be available from the AppStore, im hoping it works well with 2.0 once its jailbroken
    do'h

iPhone? More like MyPhone Rinnycoop121's Avatar
    Thanks

i am having problems installing this, it downloads go's through all the motions once it gets to Installing Package my phone go's directly to the home screen.

once i reboot my iphone the icon for Intelliscreen is there but when i try to run it, it runs for 2 seconds then it takes me right back to the home screen.

any help please

^^ What firm ware are you on?
    Also try to install boss tool and move some stuff around to free up space that may help

iPhone? More like MyPhone Rinnycoop121's Avatar
    Thanks

i am on 1.4 also i noticed i am having trouble installing everything, same problem with anything i try to install right now trying to install cydia

delete a few apps then install boss tool and move your fonts, ringtones and app. that should free up some space

is anyone else having a problem with the sports feeds. Mine aren't refreshing anymore. I've uninstalled and reinstalled intelliscreen cause that's what worked last time but its not working this time. So I just wanna see if maybe I'm not the only one

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jrdan24 View Post
    is anyone else having a problem with the sports feeds. Mine aren't refreshing anymore. I've uninstalled and reinstalled intelliscreen cause that's what worked last time but its not working this time. So I just wanna see if maybe I'm not the only one
    Nope, your not the only one. As of yesterday mines doesnt show or refresh. The info was pulled from a third party. I wonder if they no longer are allowing such access. Something similiar happened with, i forget the name of the app, but it was an app that would provide you the title and artist of a song when the app was initiated and a song was playing in the background. They were recieving to many hits to their database and pulled there service which was free. The app at that time became useless.

Maybe, and hopefully, the 3rd party's site is just down..... Wouldnt be surprise if it was due to excessive bandwidth or hits. I guess we will just have to wait and see. Strangely enough, as someone else noted, no site of the author.
    Major credit to the Programmers.
    Your efforts makes the IPHONE that much better. Thank You! Without you, There is no Us!!

I believe in beta testing for free and paying for Smooth integrated, Compatible, and functioning Apps.

it seems weather is not updating either

yeah I just noticed the weather isn't updating anymore either. anyone know if the developer still checks this thread

Thanks

something's going on...I paid for it I just hope the author does not abandon us...

I sent an email to the developer, so as soon as I hear back I'll post whatever answer I get for the reason of sports and weather not updating

My weathers back. I reinstalled and rebooted. You might not have to do that though.

weather is back for me too

Quote Originally Posted by Adplaya View Post
    My weathers back. I reinstalled and rebooted. You might not have to do that though.
    Hi guys!
    MY weather is back with out doing anything. Think it have been some online break or something maybe. However my Sports still not update anything. Donīt know whatīs up!? I also Mailīd the dev but no answer yet. Iīm in Europe by the way. 16GB 1.1.4 Pwnage. IntelliScreen 1.09_BETA1
    //Hackīz

8GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 3Gs FW 3.1.3 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken Pwnage v3.1.4, 32GB 3Gs FW 4.0.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken jbme.com
    16GB 4G FW 4..2.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken GP
    16GB iPad WiFi FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, 32GB iPad WiFi+3G FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, ATV2 fw 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP
    MacBookPro OS X 10.6.6 1TB HD

Thanks

yes, weather is back!

Quote Originally Posted by chispito View Post
    yes, weather is back!
    How about ur Sports??? Is it updating??
    //Hackīz

8GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 3Gs FW 3.1.3 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken Pwnage v3.1.4, 32GB 3Gs FW 4.0.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken jbme.com
    16GB 4G FW 4..2.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken GP
    16GB iPad WiFi FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, 32GB iPad WiFi+3G FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, ATV2 fw 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP
    MacBookPro OS X 10.6.6 1TB HD

Me 2, I think it might be that Baseball is not playing today cause of the allstar break well see tommorow if it fixes itself I hope
    ------------------------------

iPhone 4
    4.1 Firmware

DallasNights: I think you are right on the Baseball - there weren't any games recently. I think tomorrow it'll show up again. Maybe there should be a "No Games are available"?

Regarding Weather: There has been an issue for awhile now regarding sometimes weather does not update - and is fixed by restarting SpringBoard. I have experienced it once or twice - and still tracking it down. I believe it happens more on Edge then if you are on WiFi.

And Finally - 2.0. We're in the same boat as everyone else - waiting for Jailbroken 2.0 . If you have purchased a new 3G iPhone - you'll be able to transfer your IntelliScreen license (per our FAQ's), as soon as we've released IntelliScreen for 2.0.

Thanks for your patience!
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to skeels For This Useful Post:

bossgto65 (2008-07-17), iPhoneMadness (2008-07-17)

Quote Originally Posted by psuskeels View Post
    DallasNights: I think you are right on the Baseball - there weren't any games recently. I think tomorrow it'll show up again. Maybe there should be a "No Games are available"?

Regarding Weather: There has been an issue for awhile now regarding sometimes weather does not update - and is fixed by restarting SpringBoard. I have experienced it once or twice - and still tracking it down. I believe it happens more on Edge then if you are on WiFi.

And Finally - 2.0. We're in the same boat as everyone else - waiting for Jailbroken 2.0 . If you have purchased a new 3G iPhone - you'll be able to transfer your IntelliScreen license (per our FAQ's), as soon as we've released IntelliScreen for 2.0.

Thanks for your patience!
    Thanks for the update.

I'm in no rush to upgrade to 2.0, especially without my Intelliscreen.

"Thanks" button. Learn it. Use it. Love it.

I can seriously go without any app EXCEPT intelliscreen. And appreciate the update psuskeels, even though your like 2 days late....haha im just playin man.

Page 66 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast