Page 65 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,300 of 2092

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [New Killer App] IntelliScreen - Your "Slide to Unlock" Screen on Steriods

Quote Originally Posted by dmighty View Post
    Actually, i have had this problem prior to this release but been to busy to post it... On occasion, and it happens when trying to safari, launch Mail or SMS, so i have noticed... the pass code keypad comes up and it is non-responsive... Even powering off the phone isn't an option as the slide to power off slide never appears no matter how long i hold the power button for. I end up having to hard reboot the phone.
    Exactly the same as what ive had to do!!! sms is tempremental, but i can produce the same bug 100% everytime with my news

Quote Originally Posted by dmighty View Post
    in addition when i swipe to launch a feature, i key in my passcode and the phones goes to the springboard and just sits there. at this time no icons are present on the dock but all are seen on the springboard, however they are non responsive... They just highlight when tapped instead of launching.
    this however hasnt happend to me lol but the above quote is spot on! how odd
    do'h

I synced my calendar at work after adding a few items and had hoped this would fix the problem but alas not.

I've just checked my intelliscreen calendar at 00:06 and the calendar updated but is now showing yesterdays appointment as 'Monday' A quick hit of the refresh button got rid of it but I shouldn't have to do that and I never used to have to...

I have now reset my calendar in the intelliscreen 'View Layout' option and will update tomorrow...

WISH LIST!

I don't know about the other uses but I really would like to see a "TO-DO LIST" Integrated into Intelliscreen. I really do this many people can use this, instead of using the To-Do app on the homescreen. Perhaps having having to-do list on page two, with checkable boxes etc.

Anyone Agree??

@ gothi.

I was having the same problem as you. The calendar was acting all funky, it wasn't updating at all. Old appointments weren't dropping off and the calendar would not update at all for new appointments I added even after pressing the refresh button. For some reason today the problem fixed itself. I didn't add any new programs, my time zone support is disabled also and the location and time stuff is all correct. I haven't installed any new programs or changed any settings at all. psuskeels mentioned he believes the problem might be related to all-day events...not sure though because I only have 1 coming up in the near future and it hasn't passed yet so I don't know if this affected the problem fixing itself. Wish I could help you but I just wanted to let you know my phone was doing the same crazy stuff...I will be sure to update if I figure out what I did to fix it

If you're having issues with the Calendar Update - I have an attempted fix I need tested (as I'm not sure I have been able to repeat this). Please email me at intelliscreen aht intelliborn duht com (piece the email together).

JTanner/dmighty: Regarding the slide to launch issues - email me (at the above address) - I also have a fix for the slide-to-launch with passcode enabled.

Of course, everyone else - don't worry - these fixes will be made generally available after a good round of testing
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

Quote Originally Posted by slick2404 View Post
    WISH LIST!

I don't know about the other uses but I really would like to see a "TO-DO LIST" Integrated into Intelliscreen. I really do this many people can use this, instead of using the To-Do app on the homescreen. Perhaps having having to-do list on page two, with checkable boxes etc.

Anyone Agree??
    AGREED!!! I have to make it a calender activity with "to do list" as the topic and in my notes is where I would type in my list.

Quote Originally Posted by psuskeels View Post
    If you're having issues with the Calendar Update - I have an attempted fix I need tested (as I'm not sure I have been able to repeat this). Please email me at intelliscreen aht intelliborn duht com (piece the email together).

JTanner/dmighty: Regarding the slide to launch issues - email me (at the above address) - I also have a fix for the slide-to-launch with passcode enabled.

Of course, everyone else - don't worry - these fixes will be made generally available after a good round of testing
    Done

strangely, im now racking my brain lol - im pretty sure it was working in 1.05..not sure about .06/.07 ...but its not in .08 lol
    do'h

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by psuskeels View Post

Done Deal... Appreciate the quick response.

I was wondering could the slide to launch for all safari related launches have an option to bypass the passcode screen. Im more concern with privacy when it comes to SMS, Calendar, and email. With that feature pressing the home key when done should take you back to the lock screen... Is this possible?

Thanks again
    Major credit to the Programmers.
    Your efforts makes the IPHONE that much better. Thank You! Without you, There is no Us!!

I believe in beta testing for free and paying for Smooth integrated, Compatible, and functioning Apps.

I'm suprised no-one's mentioned this already but Intelliscreen got a mention in the iPhone news item over at The Register

The taskbar notifier isn't displaying for me at all. and yes it's enabled in the settings menu

Couple of bugs:
    • Slide to view sms sometimes freezes my springboard. I'd then have to hold power/home to reset.
    • If I do get sms messages quickly, and I've locked the phone, they will not display on the lock screen, only on taskbar. That's not that big of an issue but still.

Questions:
    • Is the "mark to read" option available on this version? If so how do I use it?
    • How exactly do I use the Intellidial option? I don't have one touch on because I don't want it popping up every time I touch the phone. I do have it enabled though and sometimes randomly they will pop up. I still don't know how I did it though.

Requests:
    • Alert interval remind frequency for seperate options. Ei: Missed Sms: alert interval: 5min, Missed Call: Alert interval: 20 min.
    • To me, I'd rather be reminded of a missed sms more than a missed call or new mail, etc.

I'm on v1.08. fw1.1.4. ziphone
    "Thanks" button. Learn it. Use it. Love it.

anybody know if the dev is going to adapt this to fw 2.0?
    hit thanks if thanks are due.

if he gets this on 2.0, im buying it.

Developer has been busy lately seems he has been or might be working on IntelliScreen for the 2.0 platform. Could just be high hopes though.

IntelliScreen will not work on 2.0, at least not through the App Store. Apple prohibits such applications, so there is 0% chance that it will happen unless he manages to strike a deal with Apple.

He could, however, release an updated version that works with jailbroken 2.0 phones. But the jailbreak isn't public yet, so I do not see that happening for at least a little while (few weeks minimum probably).

Yeah its been made clear several times that intelliscreen voids dev agreements. So its obvious that the JB path is the path to be taken. And hasnt 2.0 pwn'd been out for a while now? Apart of the SDK..

No jailbrake solution for 2.0 has been released to the public. The dev team said they will be releasing soon, but not this weekend. Geohotz is also threatening to release his own tool (which he calls YiPhone), if they do not release on time.

So there should be something soon.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,175 Times in 724 Posts

Last time Geo released a separate jailbreak it caused the entire iphone world to be divided in half due to the methods used. I'm not going through that again. If you aren't doing it the devs way you're pissing in the wind because nothing will work the way the other 99% of the iphone world has it designed to work.

Waiting on DEVS solution here.........

Quote Originally Posted by one1 View Post
    Last time Geo released a separate jailbreak it caused the entire iphone world to be divided in half due to the methods used. I'm not going through that again. If you aren't doing it the devs way you're pissing in the wind because nothing will work the way the other 99% of the iphone world has it designed to work.

Waiting on DEVS solution here.........
    Geo is the one who started it all. He was kicked out of the dev team because of the way he acted, he was still a brilliant hacker. You might be thinking of Zibri.

gh's application should be using the same method as the dev team, and if he DOES happen to release it before them, I wouldn't worry about it messing your phone up.

you're both right and wrong. the dev-team delays their pwn tool so that all the tests are made. this is due to the fact that they do not want another hell of problems in unlocking and jailbreaking (remember 1.1.2-3?) as well as they want to check possibilities in bricking iphones. geohot is the "rational" of the lot. I agree, he is a brilliant hacker, but if he unlocked and jailbreaked 2.0 this doesnt mean you'd be able too. think about it.

and this doesnt mean dev-team is for the n00bs and geohotz for the pros. i believe its pros for the n00bs and n00bs for the pros. dev-team ftw. sorry geohot but call a n00b, noob and u'll be the noob
    Thanks is an acknowledgment

Page 65 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast