Page 64 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 2092

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [New Killer App] IntelliScreen - Your "Slide to Unlock" Screen on Steriods

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Oh, alright. Thanks for the info.

@psuskeels

any idea when you want to implant the birthdate reader from contact details and show it on calendar?
    Last edited by falcon212; 2008-06-29 at 10:31 AM.

in regards to my last post, anyone experiencing the same problem i am with the calendar not refreshing unless you power off the phone or actually open up the intelliscreen app and hit apply? it's a pain to do this, i was wondering if there was a fix to make the refresh icon work in the calendar lock screen. btw i'm running fw 1.1.4 and intelliscreen 1.07. thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by psuskeels View Post
    Well - 1.07 was supposed to give back a few pixels from the bottom for the slide to unlock - but also keep the same level of pixels for content. 1.08 Fixes this. Thanks!

1.08 Bug Fixes
    =======================================
    - Detail on SMS Privacy and International Weather in Settings
    - Mail and SMS overlaps when only if new when using first location
    - Bottom of IntelliScreen too short

Reznor - I'll try to recreate the issue but haven't had success yet. If anyone else is having issues with SMS Privacy - please post.

tried uninstalling, rebooting.. Reinstall and reboot. Still crashing. Doesn't happen after every message, but it happens. It worked fine for about an hour then resprung my springboard. Went another 20 mins and froze the phone while I was composing a message in swirlymms. Damn. Well I disabled the SMS private and all is well. Maybe the next update will fix this if you can recreate it on your end. Until then I'll use Psyl to private my SMS.

hurley Generally speaking - it appears to work but there's obviously an issue with yours. What settings do you have the calendar on (today-today/tomorrow-next week-10 items-etc). Can you tell me if this is occuring only on reoccuring events or individual? Thanks. You can PM if you like.
    falcon: Sorry I don't have a timeframe for birthdays - but it is on the enhancement list
    Reznor: Since I haven't heard from anyone else on this - is it possible that there is another app interfering? Can you remove all other items from the /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.SpringBoard.plist except intelliScreen and retry. I know disabling IntelliScreen's SMS Privacy disables the issue, but it could be caused from both IntelliScreen and another app both trying to prevent the popup. Thanks!
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

Quote Originally Posted by The Punisher View Post
    I am having a problem with the mail option of intellisense.

I have 2 email accounts. 1 gmail and 1 yahoo

I have both of them enabled ( checked ) in options. In the lock screen, if i hit the "tap to refresh" it only picks up the mail from gmail and not from yahoo. I have tried disabling the gmail account and only have intellisense check the yahoo account however it still says there is no mail. Why is it picking up the gmail but not yahoo ?
    Did you disable it in preferences or uncheck it in intelliscreen?

another request on intellidial can you make it alphabetical please if possible, I know in FAV its not which is wrong but if you can that would be great

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Why is this wrong? it is the same as on old phones where you would hold the number 2 for your speed dial and number 3 and on and on those are not in alpha order the faves can be placed in ANY order you want them to if you want it in alpha order you can do that. I like it the way it is because my "#1" is where I want it to be not down on the list.

Quote Originally Posted by mnidhk View Post
    At psuskeels! :

Sorry but one more thing:
    It was said already, so a new reminder:
    Please get rid of the lines between calendar events and email notes. There is space enough between them. Is this possible with a setting maybe???

Please let us know

Thanks in advance.
    Great app!!
    I personally like and WANT the lines there they help to show a CLEAR delineation between events, Yeah there is the space there but to me the lines make it look cleaner less jumbled together. Plus the lines help with doing a fast look at it like when driving....... umm did I say that?
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2008-06-29 at 06:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    I personally like and WANT the lines there they help to show a CLEAR delineation between events, Yeah there is the space there but to me the lines make it look cleaner less jumbled together. Plus the lines help with doing a fast look at it like when driving....... umm did I say that?
    That is why it would be great if the lines could be customized in the skin-file, just like all the other elements. Then, we who don't want the lines could just set their transparency to 100%, just like we now can with the header text, for example.

Got a question for the developer. Is it possible to implement hotkey functions to control audio playback (iPod)?

It would be great to have icons for the previous and next tracks displayed next to the time.

I'm not sure how to get into the plist. But I'll try uninstalling Psyl. Just incase its still trying to control the SMS popup. That's the only app I have installed that has the option to do that

hurley Generally speaking - it appears to work but there's obviously an issue with yours. What settings do you have the calendar on (today-today/tomorrow-next week-10 items-etc). Can you tell me if this is occuring only on reoccuring events or individual? Thanks. You can PM if you like.
    falcon: Sorry I don't have a timeframe for birthdays - but it is on the enhancement list
    Reznor: Since I haven't heard from anyone else on this - is it possible that there is another app interfering? Can you remove all other items from the /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.SpringBoard.plist except intelliScreen and retry. I know disabling IntelliScreen's SMS Privacy disables the issue, but it could be caused from both IntelliScreen and another app both trying to prevent the popup. Thanks!
    I uninstalled the Psyl app then rebooted and so far so good. I'll keep you posted.
    Last edited by reznor9; 2008-06-29 at 08:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by hurley81388 View Post
    in regards to my last post, anyone experiencing the same problem i am with the calendar not refreshing unless you power off the phone or actually open up the intelliscreen app and hit apply? it's a pain to do this, i was wondering if there was a fix to make the refresh icon work in the calendar lock screen. btw i'm running fw 1.1.4 and intelliscreen 1.07. thanks in advance
    I have the same problem; everything was working fine with the calendar until I upgraded to 1.07.

I've gone into the intelliscreen settings and set the calendar options again and previewed it to make sure yesterdays entries had been removed. This has left me with only today and upcoming items on my calendar lock screen, I'll update here if todays items don't drop off after midnight.

Gothi: It should drop off after the end time has passed. Are they all day events? - Also
    Mascara: What about just double clicking the home key
    Reznor: Sounds great so far
    SCSI: I still haven't found a way to remove the lines (there's no API that I see). Maybe in 2.0 which is just around the corner...
    Hurley: How long have you waited after a calendar event - just want to make sure this doesn't have anything to do with timezones, etc. Thanks!
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

Gothi: It should drop off after the end time has passed. Are they all day events?
    Yes, I have all day events scheduled until the middle of next week, up until the installation of 1.07 they were dropping off fine. I noticed that after the latest update I still had an event from yesterday showing, after taking the steps I described I'm back to having only todays and forthcoming events showing. I'll update tomorrow if todays event is still showing

Oh, didn't know it's already implement

i Just sold my iphone yesterday. Now i have to wait two weeks for 3g an also wait on the jailbreaking an updating Intelliscreen to firmware 2.0 . this sucks , i miss intelliscreen

Gothi: It should drop off after the end time has passed. Are they all day events? - Also
    Mascara: What about just double clicking the home key
    Reznor: Sounds great so far
    SCSI: I still haven't found a way to remove the lines (there's no API that I see). Maybe in 2.0 which is just around the corner...
    Hurley: How long have you waited after a calendar event - just want to make sure this doesn't have anything to do with timezones, etc. Thanks!
    right now i have it on next 10 items on calendar but i've tried all the different settings and it still doesn't update itself. i've waited for a few hours and the calendar does not update for new events or update and drop off past events so i don't think it's a time zone issue. plus it's displaying the correct time on the intelliscreen... i've uninstalled it and re-installed it which didn't fix the problem. thanks!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Downloading as we speak. Thank you!

It's now 7:30am and I still have yesterdays all day event showing on my Intelliscreen calendar. Items were droppping off fine until I installed 1.08.

Time zone support is disabled and my clock settings and location are all correct. Happy to try any fixes that can be suggested
    Last edited by gothi; 2008-06-30 at 07:35 PM. Reason: The forum is useless at detecting double posts, I now have to wait til someone else posts before I can post again.....

Bugger!! i think ive found a major bug!!

So, only using 1 screen - on it i have SMS (hidden when none) then bbc news, then weather.

btw Using v1.08 -

Anyway, so i swipe a news feed then pres "safari" the lock part pings up as expected....however, i then cant enter anything!! it loses all ability to function. (touch response) so i press power/sleep button, then click home to bring light on again.

I can scroll the news or weather, i can swipe and get the safari button to show, but CAN NOT blooming press it! i then hold power button, the cannot slide the "slide to power off" bit....hmmm!

ive rebooted etc and can repeat this error / bug every single time without fail.?
    do'h

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jtanner View Post
    Bugger!! i think ive found a major bug!!

So, only using 1 screen - on it i have SMS (hidden when none) then bbc news, then weather.

btw Using v1.08 -

Anyway, so i swipe a news feed then pres "safari" the lock part pings up as expected....however, i then cant enter anything!! it loses all ability to function. (touch response) so i press power/sleep button, then click home to bring light on again.

I can scroll the news or weather, i can swipe and get the safari button to show, but CAN NOT blooming press it! i then hold power button, the cannot slide the "slide to power off" bit....hmmm!

ive rebooted etc and can repeat this error / bug every single time without fail.?

Actually, i have had this problem prior to this release but been to busy to post it... On occasion, and it happens when trying to safari, launch Mail or SMS, so i have noticed... the pass code keypad comes up and it is non-responsive... Even powering off the phone isn't an option as the slide to power off slide never appears no matter how long i hold the power button for. I end up having to hard reboot the phone.

in addition when i swipe to launch a feature, i key in my passcode and the phones goes to the springboard and just sits there. at this time no icons are present on the dock but all are seen on the springboard, however they are non responsive... They just highlight when tapped instead of launching.

I dont believe i have noticed this issue since updating to 1.08 and maybe even 1.07. But it was annoying when either situation occurred...

I'm on JB 1.1.4 w/ prem license....
    Major credit to the Programmers.
    Your efforts makes the IPHONE that much better. Thank You! Without you, There is no Us!!

I believe in beta testing for free and paying for Smooth integrated, Compatible, and functioning Apps.

Page 64 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast