Page 60 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 2092

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [New Killer App] IntelliScreen - Your "Slide to Unlock" Screen on Steriods

Signori: Unfortunately sports scores have to be added on this end. This is in the enhancement list.
    JL500: Calendar Time Zone support has been fixed in 1.06.
    JL500/iPhonemadness: Yes - the mark read feature is in the enhancement list
    Felin: You can disable the Google News Reader API call via the News Settings
    Punisher: Make sure you have auto-check under the iPhone Settings enabled. If you just enabled it, make sure you reboot. Regarding Yahoo mail - there may be an issue when using the Yahoo Push email service. I'll look into it
    rsorbo: You can enable sports, news and mail with the basic license. However, you can't resize the boxes, so you would only be able to use mail if new.
    Regarding the Calendar showing when empty - I'll add the request for an option to do this in the enhancement list

Regarding Battery Consumption - I haven't had any reports of increased battery consumption. IntelliScreen doesn't "run" in the background, except for alerts. Updates are done as specified (ie, News defaults to every 6 hours (but only after you wake the iPhone after 6 hours). However, even news updates are not a battery consumer, as most people, including myself, update my email every 15 minutes without excessive battery consumption. The only thing to really watch is the alerts at a short interval, and not acknowledged for a long time.

DMighty: IntelliDial uses your favorites list (maybe a note will help here ). Also - SMS Privacy simply prevents SMS popups. If you don't want SMS on your IntelliScreen as well, disable it from the IntelliScreen layoutview.

Just a reminder: Thanks for all your feedback - I do read each post and any bugs reported are addressed as quickly as possible
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

Hi,

i can't install 1.0.6!! It appears as update in the installer -so far so good- and when say "update" it seems to work, but after it has finished i still have 1.0.5 !

Under "update" in installer i have still the choice to install 1.0.5 (???). After choose and install this one again version 1.0.6 appears in the installer. When i then install this (1.0.6) there is still 1.0.5 on the iPhone and not 1.0.6 and the installer shows to update 1.0.5 (???).

What is going wrong?

Really dumb question, how do get to intellidial I enabled it but dont see the menu option on the lock screen where is it

thanks

dumb me the button on the bottom center, interesting addition thanks

also to dial a numbe rin your favorites which it is tied to, double tap
    Last edited by dallasnights; 2008-06-25 at 08:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    ------------------------------

iPhone 4
    4.1 Firmware

Rued: Sorry - the About screen said it was 1.05 but it was 1.06 (fixed in 1.06b). When you have multiple sources, it will show you multiple versions until all sources are in sync (by the end of the day hopefully)

Dallas: Hit the home key while on the lock screen
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

Quote Originally Posted by psuskeels View Post
    [COLOR="Blue"]Rued: Sorry - the About screen said it was 1.05 but it was 1.06 (fixed in 1.06b). When you have multiple sources, it will show you multiple versions until all sources are in sync (by the end of the day hopefully)
    THANKS for your reply!
    I'm glad that i don't make something wrong!!

Quote Originally Posted by psuskeels View Post
    Signori: Unfortunately sports scores have to be added on this end. This is in the enhancement list.
    JL500: Calendar Time Zone support has been fixed in 1.06.
    JL500/iPhonemadness: Yes - the mark read feature is in the enhancement list
    Felin: You can disable the Google News Reader API call via the News Settings
    Punisher: Make sure you have auto-check under the iPhone Settings enabled. If you just enabled it, make sure you reboot. Regarding Yahoo mail - there may be an issue when using the Yahoo Push email service. I'll look into it
    rsorbo: You can enable sports, news and mail with the basic license. However, you can't resize the boxes, so you would only be able to use mail if new.
    Regarding the Calendar showing when empty - I'll add the request for an option to do this in the enhancement list

Regarding Battery Consumption - I haven't had any reports of increased battery consumption. IntelliScreen doesn't "run" in the background, except for alerts. Updates are done as specified (ie, News defaults to every 6 hours (but only after you wake the iPhone after 6 hours). However, even news updates are not a battery consumer, as most people, including myself, update my email every 15 minutes without excessive battery consumption. The only thing to really watch is the alerts at a short interval, and not acknowledged for a long time.

DMighty: IntelliDial uses your favorites list (maybe a note will help here ). Also - SMS Privacy simply prevents SMS popups. If you don't want SMS on your IntelliScreen as well, disable it from the IntelliScreen layoutview.

Just a reminder: Thanks for all your feedback - I do read each post and any bugs reported are addressed as quickly as possible
    Hey Psuskeels:

Yes, I understand I can't resize the boxes, but I still can't get news or sports to show up.
    I have them enabled. I was getting one or the other to show up in the betas prior to 1.0.
    I know there's limited real estate for showing items, but I would still like the choice on what items I want showing on the unlock screen. It seems you can't disable weather or SMS from showing? It would be nice if you could.
    With that even, Intelliscreen is still an awesome enhancement to my iPhone. With the lack of being able to snooze an event in the calender I love that I can't still be reminded of my upcoming events everytime I turn the phone on!
    Great job!!

Thanks,

Rob

psuskeels i removed the intelliDial logo and it looks much nicer now
    I never use the 2nd intelliscreen. I wish i could use that for contacts as well...

btw When i get a missed call, the maps-like peel-off thing looks great but it doesn't have my background. The peeled part is black. But i'm sure u know that.
    Last edited by beatoven; 2008-06-25 at 09:43 PM.

the sports wont update on 1.06b can you fix that, I clikc on update it seems to try and then nothing thanks

ok now it worked, had to reboot sorry

ok there is a bit of a delay now from the time you slide to unlock to the actual springboard, anyone else having this problem and if so how can we fix it

thanks for the great work!
    Last edited by dallasnights; 2008-06-25 at 09:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone 4
    4.1 Firmware

Quote Originally Posted by beatoven View Post
    I never use the 2nd intelliscreen. I wish i could use that for contacts as well...
    This is actually a great idea.
    IntelliDial from 2nd screen.

i don't know if this have ever been brought up, i was wondering if it was possible to set the time zone for sports. the baseball timezone is always Eastern and i live here in sunny California. it's just a small annoying thing have to figure out the time difference every time,

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Thanks for the response...

I investigated why he was the only listing and found his name in my favorites.. after adding others they showed up as well.. GOOD DEAL

SMS Privacy is a MUST, especially for a player like myself.. LOL
    but isn't that feature the same as the one native??
    I like the fact i can put SMS on the second page thou.. what woman would think to double tap to discover the second page.

Keep up the good work

Thanks
    Major credit to the Programmers.
    Your efforts makes the IPHONE that much better. Thank You! Without you, There is no Us!!

I believe in beta testing for free and paying for Smooth integrated, Compatible, and functioning Apps.

Default This app rocks
    I would like to say that I love this app. I bought the full version after testing it for a bit. I cant belive Apple didint integrate this functionality into the iPhone from the start.
    This is exactly what i have been wanting since day one.
    And its just keeps getting better n better...

Great Job!

Ok now the problem is more present than ever, I click slide to unlock and it takes a long while till it opens the springboard, is there a FIX for this

Thank you

another request on intellidial can you make it alphabetical please if possible, I know in FAV its not which is wrong but if you can that would be great

Thanks
    Last edited by dallasnights; 2008-06-26 at 02:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone 4
    4.1 Firmware

Thanks
    this app looks so good! thanks a lot!

I really love this app,been following it since day 1 and it's gotten even better with every update. The peel back feature for alerts is brilliant!!! Also i love the intellidial feature as well. Im really glad i purchased this app....Keep up the good work!!!

Hi,

I'm using version 1.0.6b and suddenly in settings the german language is gone

hi psuskeels!

are you implant a function to read birthday from contact details and show it on calendar in this new released?

Quote Originally Posted by ruedi04 View Post
    Hi,

I'm using version 1.0.6b and suddenly in settings the german language is gone
    Hey u!?
    WHERE are the settings for to change language in IntelliScreen??
    //Hack´z

8GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 3Gs FW 3.1.3 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken Pwnage v3.1.4, 32GB 3Gs FW 4.0.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken jbme.com
    16GB 4G FW 4..2.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken GP
    16GB iPad WiFi FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, 32GB iPad WiFi+3G FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, ATV2 fw 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP
    MacBookPro OS X 10.6.6 1TB HD

Thanks
    psuskeels, the new version works great! Now that you added repeating alert for calendar events, the alert function is fully complete.

Now, if you would only remove the lines between the calendar (since the space between them is large enough to separate them), it would be like IntelliScreen is custom-made for me.
    (Best would be if the line could be customized withing the skin file, that way, I could just set it's transparency to 100%, just like I did with the header text)

IntelliDial is a _great_ idea, but I would really like it to look more like a part of the OS. I would rather have a simple, iPhone-looking list, just how it looks when you browse the favorites in the contacts app.

What do you guys (the users) think?

Edit: One great improvement that psuskeels hasn't listed, is that IntelliScreen now is visible straight away after the display is turned on. With earlier versions, there was sometimes a small delay (0,5 seconds or so, but still visible, and not that attractive) before IntelliScreen showed up. Now, the delay is gone, and it looks alot better!

Quote Originally Posted by dallasnights View Post
    another request on intellidial can you make it alphabetical please if possible, I know in FAV its not which is wrong but if you can that would be great
    I don't think that it is wrong, you are suppose to "rank" your favorites yourself, put the one you call the most on top, etc..
    Also, I don't think that most users have more that 5-10 contacts in their favorite list, which makes it pointless to sort alphabetically.
    Last edited by scsi; 2008-06-26 at 09:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Intellidial is cool, but as some more have said here, using it in the second screen would be really cool!!!

Page 60 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast