Page 6 of 105 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [New Killer App] IntelliScreen - Your "Slide to Unlock" Screen on Steriods

Racin - I replied 30 minutes ago - check your inbox
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

My phone is stuck in an endless reboot. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

iPhone? More like MyPhone jasonm253's Avatar
    Thanks

how do u change the borders of this? i seen a guy with hot pink..i don't want hot pink but how do u?

app dose not support FW 1.1.1? , I'm still using 1.1.1 now.

I think I will wait for a more solid version to come out. I went through the vwallpaper not working and froze my phone.. So I had to restore... But now I have alot of stuff working and I have vwall.. Working great... I really need this app.. But I could wait.. Great job guy(s)... You guy(s) are GGGRREAT....

My iPhone is a Part of Me signori's Avatar
    Thanks

Great app. Maybe you can add a soccer score website. Livescore.com is a really good site. That would be really good for the next update. Keep up the good work.

Quote Originally Posted by npike View Post
    With email display enabled the lock screen says:
    Database in use by Mail.
    Please wait...

Any ideas? (The spinner in the top right hand corner of the box is moving slowly..)
    +1 me too 1.1.4...tried rebooting/dimming/undimming...
    anything else might work?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to fddc For This Useful Post:

MrWang (2008-06-12)

FDDC - I'll PM you
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to skeels For This Useful Post:

fddc (2008-05-14)

Thanks

psukeels? can u help a brotha out? i asked the same question 3 times

I installed this app now i cant get into any apps i reboot the phone and am asked to enable/disable thw app i disable it and still cant use any apps.

After many reboots and a couple hard reboots i got acsess to my apps and quickly uninstalled
    Last edited by BigPete; 2008-05-14 at 04:29 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Support.A.New.JAILBREAK.Program.For.Windows.

Ok - I'm removing repo installation directions for a few hours - I have a new release that might solve the install issue. (Thanks racin for sending his .plist files!)

Jason: I don't know what app super used. I will add your request to the new features list
    BigPete: Could you post what apps you have installed -else your post isn't very useful. Thanks
    Last edited by skeels; 2008-05-14 at 04:58 AM.

This probably won't be of much use, but the application was working fine for a few hours until it suddenly wouldn't start, and asked me if I wanted to disable it. I chose no, and it tried starting again. Same thing happened again, and I chose to disable it. So the failsafe definitely works

Hi Marasmus - was anything different - IE, your network settings - WiFi vs Edge, when it did work?

Can you give a little more detail on what you mean when "it tried starting again". Did you ever try rebooting the phone (just so I know).

Quote Originally Posted by jasonm253 View Post
    psukeels? can u help a brotha out? i asked the same question 3 times
    That person has an edited other.artwork.

i cant seem to find the source for this

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Hi,
    i'm a newbie to this site. I like your app how do i get it on my iphone?

I noticed one thing though, when I recieve and sms, the default pop up is over the intelliscreen one. How can I disable the default pop up?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    do you know the source for this app?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    He pulled down the link to the source because of issues, it will be back up soon said the developer. It's probably a good thing its down

looks awesome though

22. The Following User Says Thank You to rawbdee For This Useful Post:

rlopez97 (2008-05-14)

Thanks

psukeels superamma edited his artfile...hit him up and he can explain!

BTW i had no problem with this app what so ever..hopefully the update doesn't mess it up for me..lol...good stuff man! u were really helpin everyone thru this whole time...not many ppl would do that...yalls need to be thanking this guy!
    Last edited by jasonm253; 2008-05-14 at 06:02 AM.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to jasonm253 For This Useful Post:

maz (2008-05-14)

Page 6 of 105 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast