Page 58 of 105 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 2092

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [New Killer App] IntelliScreen - Your "Slide to Unlock" Screen on Steriods

Go to the news settings and it will have a a tab that says add news feed. But ofcourse its not just limited to news.

Im thinking about buying this app, but I wanted to make sure that its going to work before I spend 20 bucks

Problem 1: So as long as I dont install freeboard, im alright?
    Problem 2: What happens when Firmware 1.2 comes out?
    "Getting a iTouch and not jailbreaking it, is like having a penis and not having sex."

Quote Originally Posted by goku31640 View Post
    Im thinking about buying this app, but I wanted to make sure that its going to work before I spend 20 bucks

Problem 1: So as long as I dont install freeboard, im alright?
    Problem 2: What happens when Firmware 1.2 comes out?

1: i have both freeboard and intelliscreen installed and they work fine.

2: im not the dev so i dunno but i would assume that it would be easy to adapt to the new frameworks because of the open source toolchain.
    hit thanks if thanks are due.

well i have freeboard and intelli. works great.

where can i get my websites feeds to put the info into intelli.???thanks

if u have safari then go to that site and in the url bar there will be a blue RSS icon (click that and ull get the url to the feed).
    hit thanks if thanks are due.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mbrooksr For This Useful Post:

coachballfirm (2008-06-16)

My iPhone is a Part of Me signori's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Adplaya View Post
    You can add custom rss feeds now. Just go find one and add it yourself..
    I know you can add custom rss feeds. I want to add a soccer scoreboard on the screen just like when you choose nba or nhl scores etc from the sports feed section.

yoursportpools.com click on the tab that says soccer live scores toward the top of the page. There's feeds that give scores.... It'll hold you til psuskeel decides to implement a soccer.

Thanks
    would like golf scoring as well please

iPhone 2g 8gb 2.2 pwned

I think there is a minor bug with the calendar support

My default city is Caracas. Last week I had to travel to Miami and I my appointments did not show correctly according to the time they had in the first place.

For example. My return flight was at 7:05 pm and I had it on the calendar. When I arrived there and changed the time to Miami time zone the flight time in the calendar showed 7:35 pm (There is a half-an-hour time difference with Miami).

No matter what I did in the iPhone settings with the calendar support function, it always showed at 7:35 pm. Only when I switched back the city to Caracas they showed with the correct time. It happened with all my appointments

Any comment on this?

Quote Originally Posted by mbrooksr View Post
    if u have safari then go to that site and in the url bar there will be a blue RSS icon (click that and ull get the url to the feed).
    you are the man. thanks bro.

I've been using Intelliscreen for a couple of days and it worked fine, but yesterday suddenly it stop showing my calendar events, I checked the settings and found out the Intelliscreen had the date set on june 4th and no way to change it. I have my regional settings and datetime settings all fine, my calendar works fine, only the Intelliscreen has the wrong date.

How can I fix it?

Quote Originally Posted by coachballfirm View Post
    sorry if this is a dumb question but how would you go about finding your fav. websites feeds?????/ I would love to know..
    usually google will help you out. just search something like "(your website title here) rss feed"

Solved my problem.

It seemed to be a problem with iPhone PC Suite. I recently restored my iPod, buy before that I backed up my calendar with iPhone PC Suite, I saved my calendar events to vCalendar format. Apparently when you reload the calendar events from PC Suite (previously saved in vCalendar format), Intelliscreen cannot recognize them, you have to modify the events manualy (even without changing anything) within iPhone in order to make the event recognizable by Intelliscreen. Weird.

A faster way to fix it, is to load the calendar events into Outlook, delete the calendar in iPhone and restore it from Outlook, and its done.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks
    A feature request;

I have IntelliScreen set to show the next 10 upcoming events (while I wait for the hopefully soon-to-come "upcoming week" option, that displays events for the next 7 days), and when there are no upcoming events, I'd like IntelliScreen to show the text "No upcoming events" instead of just not showing anything.

Thanks!
    Last edited by scsi; 2008-06-17 at 10:39 PM.

I second that...a No events would be better than not showing anything at all.

Heh, I feel exactly the opposite... I really enjoy seeing my wallpaper empty when there are no upcoming events. Maybe it's possible to offer a choice?

Quote Originally Posted by DaveiPhone View Post
    Heh, I feel exactly the opposite... I really enjoy seeing my wallpaper empty when there are no upcoming events. Maybe it's possible to offer a choice?
    +1

good idea

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks
    A choice would be best of course, but to me, a text saying that there are no upcoming events feels more natural, and actually shows you that IntelliScreen is working properly.
    For some reason, I would trust that there are no events more if it said so, rather than it not saying anything at all.

But an option for this would be great!

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by scsi View Post
    A choice would be best of course, but to me, a text saying that there are no upcoming events feels more natural, and actually shows you that IntelliScreen is working properly.
    For some reason, I would trust that there are no events more if it said so, rather than it not saying anything at all.

LOL! Spoken like a 'old' Windows Phone user..... I totally understand....

dbldare

Page 58 of 105 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast