Page 57 of 105 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 2092

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [New Killer App] IntelliScreen - Your "Slide to Unlock" Screen on Steriods

Quote Originally Posted by carromeu View Post
    I just think they should have informed us, but nevermind - that is just my personal opinion and I do accept other points of view.

As for my major concern, the battery - I only have Intelli showing the calendar and new SMS - nothing else once that's all I need.

Nevertheless, I do seem do find some correlation between battery comsuption and the application.
    Hmmm, i dont use intelli for my calendar (i dont even use the calendar) so perhaps thats is apart of the issue? but i can only say i personally have had no problems with battery
    do'h

My iPhone is a Part of Me tsatryan's Avatar
    Thanks

I use the calendar, and the email, and the SMS notification, and the RSS reader, and the weather, and every function on my iPhone. That's why I have an iPhone, not just for the novelty of it. I use every function on IntelliScreen, with the exception of the sound notification of events, because that would annoy me and everyone else around. A simple vibrate works fine. The flash notification is ok, too.

That being said, I have had no battery issues on my iPhone using IntelliScreen.

Default Tried to installl
    I installed the 1.05 version from the Intelliborn source but for some reason it works on the preview but not on the lock screen. I restarted after downloading and it didn't show up. It I also installed the "Intelliscreen - Not Working" version 1.3 as directed in the FAQs but it still didn't show up. I restarted and didn't show up. Im on a Ziphoned 1.1.4 and I have the BSD version 2.1 installed. I don't know if it matters but I also have the 1.1.4 Compatibility Patch.

I think this will be a very useful app for me and will be more than happy to pay (once I get it working). Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks
    You probably haven't downloaded the license. You have to do that even for the trial to work.

well I spoke too soon. I tried adding an rss feed and when I hit the apply button I lost my intelliscreen. Tried the startup fix and it didnt work.

Quote Originally Posted by reznor9 View Post
    well I spoke too soon. I tried adding an rss feed and when I hit the apply button I lost my intelliscreen. Tried the startup fix and it didnt work.
    did ur trial expire?
    hit thanks if thanks are due.

Freeboard just broke my iphone. I have been trying to restore it for 30 minutes now, but Ziphone is not working. Its just in a continuous reboot. This sucks
    "Getting a iTouch and not jailbreaking it, is like having a penis and not having sex."

put it into restore mode then restore it.
    hit thanks if thanks are due.

Hey All -

Thanks everyone for posting your battery status - good to hear. A couple comments:

- Yes - there are lots of things in the works and if you've enjoyed IntelliScreen so far - it will only get better. I'm just trying to catch up with emails and testing - there is a new fun feature coming out in the next 2 weeks. (sorry about the teaser, but don't want to give it away
    - Regarding battery usage: There is def. increased battery consumption when alerts are enabled and not acknowledged. This is the most costly function to use in IntelliScreen. I think the best thing to do is simply add a warning on enable that this uses battery and let the user decide.
    - There are some bug fixes (some requested here) and UI tweaks coming out in the next 10 days or so. Thanks for your patience.

Because of the increased # of applications that use the SpringBoard.plist, there have been quite a number of people that have had their IntelliScreen disabled. Again - you can try to run the /Applications/IntelliScreen.app/intelliSpring and reboot, or for a more serious recovery, add the Installer source http://intelliborn.com/repo and install "IntelliScreen - Not Working". The difference is the first simply modifies the current SpringBoard.plist, while the second replaces it. For some reason, some applications have completely corrupted this file (one person sent me a PNG named com.apple.SpringBoard.plist).

Thanks again for your patience and support!
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

Quote Originally Posted by mbrooksr View Post
    did ur trial expire?
    I had the premium version. And I did do a full restore. Now it wont work(intelliscreen that is)... I can access the program, but it doesnt appear on the lock screen. Sucks. And Ive tried all the files on the intelliscreen repo. Nothing worked. Damn, and I love this app.

EDIT: Got it working again... hopefully it wont mess up again. I have freeboard on it and I have rebooted a couple times to see if anything loses functionality... its all good so far
    Last edited by reznor9; 2008-06-15 at 03:10 AM.

Actually excited for the updates. The progress on this app is quite substantial.

Everything with this app has been working fine for me, except recently.

Every time I send a text then lock the screen, I get an incoming text message sound THEN a sent text message sound. I understand the sent text message sound since I'm sending a text while locking the screen, but I can't figure out why an incoming text message sound pops up. The screen even lights up as if I've received a text.

The only app I've installed recently is Freeboard, but I'm not sure if that's what's causing the bug.
    Last edited by iPhoneMadness; 2008-06-15 at 05:15 AM.
    "Thanks" button. Learn it. Use it. Love it.

Quote Originally Posted by StuBFrost View Post
    This may have been fixed but I had a battey problem with version 1.03 and it was to do with the calendar.

I had an appointment at 4pm and my next appointment was a week away. When it got to about 6pm on the day of the appointment, I flicked on my iPhone and noticed that the refresh button on the calendar bit of intelliscreen was spinning but no update was taking place.

I left it a while and when I checked again, the refresh was still spinning, the old appointment was still there and my battery level had significantly dropped.
    Using the latest version and the calendar update problem has happened again.

I received an SMS that I read. When I turned my phone off and back on, the SMS was trying to update and so was the calendar. The SMS disappeared after about 10 seconds and the calendar just sat there updating even though the calendar had not changed.

I had to turn my phone off properly and switch it back on again to stop it.

Problem fixed. Great response time
    Last edited by jrdan24; 2008-06-16 at 12:22 AM. Reason: Problem fixed

psuskeels, why did you mention a new feature? Now I really wanna know what it is! Is it something already in the requests list?
    Last edited by beatoven; 2008-06-16 at 09:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by beatoven View Post
    psuskeels, why did you mention a new feature. Now I really wanna know what it is! Is it something already in the requests list?
    psuskeels made a program that hit the iphone like crack in 88.lololol

(big enough to buy stock in one day)

My iPhone is a Part of Me signori's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey psuskeels this is one of my favorite apps. I asked you a few times already with no response but I really would like to add my own sports score feeds. I want to add a soccer score feed. The only sports feed I would use from the ones you have is nhl. Is there a way I can do this myself or can you make it possible in your next update. This is really important for some users that I know. Can you please help me out.

Quote Originally Posted by signori View Post
    Hey psuskeels this is one of my favorite apps. I asked you a few times already with no response but I really would like to add my own sports score feeds. I want to add a soccer score feed. The only sports feed I would use from the ones you have is nhl. Is there a way I can do this myself or can you make it possible in your next update. This is really important for some users that I know. Can you please help me out.

lololol lets go portugal and brazil.......BEST

You can add custom rss feeds now. Just go find one and add it yourself..

sorry if this is a dumb question but how would you go about finding your fav. websites feeds?????/ I would love to know..

Page 57 of 105 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast