Page 54 of 105 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 2092

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [New Killer App] IntelliScreen - Your "Slide to Unlock" Screen on Steriods

Dallasnights - sorry the message hasn't been updated yet - will do so in the next release. Basically that window exists in case of some critical error. It shows up if you restart SpringBoard within 30 seconds (which you do if you install 1 app, go back to installer and install another app quickly).
    Coach - I'll PM you and see if we can't find the cause of that

Is anyone else experiencing any battery issues?
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

My iPhone is a Part of Me tsatryan's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't believe my battery life is any different now than before. I think that perhaps there are other factors involved in some of the problems reported, problems that may be due to other software installed, etc. It becomes easy to simply blame IntelliScreen, when in fact it could be another program that was just installed.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

@ psuskeels: I am not. Maybe I don't pay attention to it like I should.

Quote Originally Posted by Adplaya View Post
    You can only use the discount coupon on the 19.99 version, unless psuskeel says other wise.
    Thanks.

I personally haven't had any battery issues.
    "Thanks" button. Learn it. Use it. Love it.

Quote Originally Posted by psuskeels View Post
    Dallasnights - sorry the message hasn't been updated yet - will do so in the next release. Basically that window exists in case of some critical error. It shows up if you restart SpringBoard within 30 seconds (which you do if you install 1 app, go back to installer and install another app quickly).
    Coach - I'll PM you and see if we can't find the cause of that

Is anyone else experiencing any battery issues?
    Yeah, from the beginning I have had that.
    But disabling everything that has to do with mail(except taskbar notification) makes this alot better.

Yep, i still have battery issues and it does seem worse with the latest version.
    I only have Mail and SMS set to only if new, tap-to-refresh=OFF, and weather bubble.
    Maybe it's the mail-check, like theplague said. Maybe if we could change the auto-check interval...
    And I wish the 'quiet time' would disable checking for everything and disconnect the wifi. Coz I use that at night when I'm asleep and obviously don't need to know if there's a new mail. That would save battery for the morning after.
    Last edited by beatoven; 2008-06-10 at 09:58 AM.

I'm having batery issues as well on two iPhone . It got worse after the new update

My iPhone is a Part of Me tsatryan's Avatar
    Thanks

You see, I am a long-time pda user, so I developed a habit many years ago when I learned that when I am sleeping, that is a great time to simply plug in my phone and let it recharge. So, I really have no concept of why anyone would be concerned about the phone losing its charge overnight while they are asleep. Why not, of all times, just plug the thing in then?

Quote Originally Posted by tsatryan View Post
    You see, I am a long-time pda user, so I developed a habit many years ago when I learned that when I am sleeping, that is a great time to simply plug in my phone and let it recharge. So, I really have no concept of why anyone would be concerned about the phone losing its charge overnight while they are asleep. Why not, of all times, just plug the thing in then?
    On this I must agree.
    Besides, iPhone and similiar products doesn't take any harm by being support charged often. As a matter of fact it's good for the device and will lengthen your battery life.
    Always charge during nights!

I developed a habit many years ago when I learned that when I am sleeping, that is a great time to simply plug in my phone and let it recharge.
    I do this too! force of habit when going to bed lol, set my alarms, plug it in to charge, then stick it on bedside unit close enough to wake me but not quite close enough to just punch it till it shuts up lol!
    do'h

Ok there is definetly a problem now, here is the deal, this morning I went to install Wildeyes, so before you do that you have to install something call Lightpd, so I did that first, then installed Wildeyes,

Then closed out of Installer, and got the usually circle of springboard, but it just stayed there and stayed there over and over, so I had to do a hard reboot, by hitting Home and the TOP Button, then i hit the top button to see the Apple LOGO, and again the circle apeared like it was trying to reboot, but it just sat there over and and over, so I sshed into the phone and went into apps and deleted Wildeyes then went into/usr/local/bin and deleted lightpd and the phone came back

I did not have this problem till I installed Intellscreen and think it is related,

Again I paid for this product so I ask the developer to look at this and try and fix this, this is happening now too often as I try to install other APPS as well

Thank you
    ------------------------------

iPhone 4
    4.1 Firmware

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks
    So, I really have no concept of why anyone would be concerned about the phone losing its charge overnight while they are asleep. Why not, of all times, just plug the thing in then?
    Ehm, if the battery gets drained over night, it's gonna drain just as fast - or faster - during the day.
    It's not exactly rocket sience.

To just charge the phone more often is not really a solution to an application not suspending the phone and draining the battery, now is it?

Note: I have not had any battery problems with the newest version of IntelliScreen, but I definitely feel for people that do. I hope it gets sorted out for you guys.
    Last edited by scsi; 2008-06-10 at 03:14 PM.

Ok i tried an idea, I unistalled intelliscreen frist, then rebooted, then installed Wildeyes and Lightpd and no problem, then installed Intelliscreen again and boom it locks up, so I had to go SSH and unistall Wildeyes and Lightpd again, and it rebooted

Anyhow I know a fix will be coming, thank you

iPhone 4
    4.1 Firmware

Hey All -

Let me do some clarifications on IntelliScreen Usage:

1) IntelliScreen does not auto-check mail. The system background AutoCheck, of course, still runs, and you can have IntelliScreen force a check by pressing the refresh button on the mail header. This is just like going into the Mail app and pressing refresh.

2) If your phone is locked - IntelliScreen does not fetch mail/News/Sports/ or anything at all. It's completely dormant except for if you have alerts enabled, and you have an alert item . It will then wake the phone at the specified interval. Otherwise, IntelliScreen only thinks about retrieving information when the phone is woken up. Then, based on your settings, it may retrieve data.

Now if you're missing those alert intervals - and letting the phone alert you, say, every 2 minutes with a flash/vibrate/sound - it's going to consume your battery because it's not letting the phone sleep all the time (it does go back to sleep - but it takes about 15-30 seconds after the alert). I'm going to add a warning when you enable alerts - so the user understands the Alert usage's impact on battery consumption.

For those that are having issues - can you post your alert usage (ie, what's enabled, and how often you are getting alerted/missing alerts). Also, can you post whether or not you have been playing back music on your iPod function on the iPhone/touch. Thanks

Dallas: I didn't have any issues with wildeyes and httpd - what else do you have running on your iPhone? Can you post your /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.SpringBoard.plist - so I can replicate your environment. Thanks
    Last edited by skeels; 2008-06-10 at 06:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

I was one of the people that had the batery problem. I just got back from a weekend trip, and will install the newest version today. Will charge overnight tonight and then report tomorrow evening to see how it's working.

Posted but you have to click on the pic if you cant see it go to Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum.com :: MyPhotoAlbum :: Iphone Stuff

thank you so very much
    Last edited by dallasnights; 2008-06-10 at 06:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone 4
    4.1 Firmware

I Agree, alerts drains the battery . I just disable alerts. My questions is, battery was ok before the last update. BTW I didn't get miss call or SMS yesterday at all an my battery didn't survive the day. SMS/miss call every 5 min, vibrate/sound/flash
    Last edited by DuRo; 2008-06-10 at 07:03 PM.

Sorry here is what you asked for

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple Computer//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
    <key>EnvironmentVariables</key>
    <dict>
    <key>DYLD_INSERT_LIBRARIES</key>
    <string>/Library/Intelliborn/intelliScreen:/Library/MobileEnhancer/MobileEnhancer.dylib:/Applications/WeLyrics.app/Lyrics.dylib</string>
    </dict>
    <key>Label</key>
    <string>com.apple.SpringBoard</string>
    <key>MachServices</key>
    <dict>
    <key>com.apple.springboard.migserver</key>
    <true/>
    </dict>
    <key>OnDemand</key>
    <false/>
    <key>ProgramArguments</key>
    <array>
    <string>/System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/SpringBoard</string>
    </array>
    <key>ServiceIPC</key>
    <false/>
    <key>UserName</key>
    <string>mobile</string>
    </dict>
    </plist>

iPhone 4
    4.1 Firmware

I think he means the actual plist. As in the file.

Does anyone know how to use the discount? I did not find any field or something similar on the website.

Page 54 of 105 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast