Page 48 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [New Killer App] IntelliScreen - Your "Slide to Unlock" Screen on Steriods

Quote Originally Posted by FreakKitchen View Post
    some analogy to think about:

Paying for mp3 from iTunes = Paying for 3rd party apps from Apple App Store

Paying for mp3 from an unknown random guy from the internet who just ripped ilegally a CD = Paying for 3rd party apps for jailbroken iPhones
    Your analogy is completely inaccurate. To be more fair:

Paying for mp3 from iTunes = Paying for 3rd party apps from Apple App Store

Paying for a CD made by the artist (as opposed to a corporate giant) = Paying for 3rd party apps for jailbroken iPhones

It's time to stop comparing our developers to thieves! They're bright, creative people who are working hard to improve the value of our phones. And if you don't agree, just don't buy their products.
    Last edited by DaveiPhone; 2008-06-06 at 02:41 AM.

i'm getting sick and tire of people complaining about the price. Don't buy it , enjoy ur iphone the way it is . I bet you these are the people that NEVER Donated a Dime BUT WHANTS TO TAKE full ADVANTAGE OF WHAT THE IPHONE HAS become.

Thanks for your work, it's worth the money
    Last edited by DuRo; 2008-06-06 at 02:47 AM.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

disappointed the program is now a payware but it is a awesome program. I will be waiting for 1.2 to come out to see if it works still, if it does then I will buy and hope he continues to support it as new FW updates come out. He seems like an awesome developer.

On another note, you would think these guys would know that people on here dont like to pay a lot for apps on here and even if he charged $5 for a full version copy that he would make way more money because a crap load more people would buy it, we are only talking about $5 now. Hopefully he reconsiders once 1.2 is out and it works with it.
    Last edited by HighTymes; 2008-06-06 at 03:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DuRo View Post
    i'm getting sick and tire of people complaining about the price. Don't buy it , enjoy ur iphone the way it is . I bet you these are the people that NEVER Donated a Dime BUT WHANTS TO TAKE full ADVANTAGE OF WHAT THE IPHONE HAS become.

Thanks for your work, it's worth the money
    I for one am not complaining about price. After all I can aford a $500 phone and a $400 iPod. Surely I could pay a little more for an application. Money is not the problem. Its the principle of the matter.

Apple has supplied anyone and everyone with a means of building, distributing and selling applications. If your doing this for money do it the apple way.

If there's no way of knowing your aplication will continue to work tommorow, next week, even a month from now you have no buisness selling it.

I really hope the creator of this app is not taking this the wrong way. He is definitly a talented programer and I'm sure he's a great person but he is definitly no buiness man.

If you want to make money use the SDK. If your doing this as a hobby and want to do more then what the SDK permits stick with jailbreaking and exept donations.

i'll just stay on .95 because it's free and works fine for me

I agree. I like this app. but I really don't know what is going to happen after new firmware comes out. I don't mind donate, but I am not sure I want to pay $20 for this. If it is an app. hosted by Apple,I will probably feel more comfortable and confident to pay for it. However, hope they won't charge $20 for an app.

I just uninstall this product today. I'll wait until the app store comes out, and see if there is another app similar to this one. there is no way i'm paying for this app!

Quote Originally Posted by jimbeam4581 View Post
    I for one am not complaining about price. After all I can aford a $500 phone and a $400 iPod. Surely I could pay a little more for an application. Money is not the problem. Its the principle of the matter.

Apple has supplied anyone and everyone with a means of building, distributing and selling applications. If your doing this for money do it the apple way.

If there's no way of knowing your aplication will continue to work tommorow, next week, even a month from now you have no buisness selling it.

I really hope the creator of this app is not taking this the wrong way. He is definitly a talented programer and I'm sure he's a great person but he is definitly no buiness man.

If you want to make money use the SDK. If your doing this as a hobby and want to do more then what the SDK permits stick with jailbreaking and exept donations.
    How can you tell some one not to charge for something they created? He's not your slave , Second principle of matter is to be grateful what ALL Developer has done for the iphone community . Be thankful that this app is there for anyone to use, if u need it buy it. i think $5 with the option of $20 its a reasonable price plus the $5 off coupon. I wish everything was free, even the work you do in your job.

Double tap lot lock in your Layout settings. Meaning if you lock the two bottom feeds when ever i receive new email/sms it will replace the top feed or vice versa. So if a lock the top feed your email/sms shows on the 2 feed bubble

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/attachm...s-img_0003.jpg
    Okay. But how do u unlock them if u wanna change?? I tried to double tap them but no way!!?? Have u find that out too mate??
    //Hack´z

8GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 3Gs FW 3.1.3 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken Pwnage v3.1.4, 32GB 3Gs FW 4.0.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken jbme.com
    16GB 4G FW 4..2.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken GP
    16GB iPad WiFi FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, 32GB iPad WiFi+3G FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, ATV2 fw 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP
    MacBookPro OS X 10.6.6 1TB HD

How can you tell some one not to charge for something they created? He's not your slave , Second principle of matter is to be grateful what ALL Developer has done for the iphone community . Be thankful that this app is there for anyone to use, if u need it buy it. i think $5 with the option of $20 its a reasonable price plus the $5 off coupon. I wish everything was free, even the work you do in your job.
    I'm not telling him what he can and can not do. Its his work he can do what he wants with it. Charge what every he likes but that does not make it right.

When you buy a game for playststion you expect that game to work as soon as you put it in. For as long as you own that playstation. No matter what updates come out it should still work. It doesn't matter if that game cost $10 or $100. If that game does not work it goes right back to the store.

Post back here in 3-6 months and tell me if your still happy with your purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by ambo View Post
    i'll just stay on .95 because it's free and works fine for me
    Let me know how that works out for you after next week (when it expires)

My iPhone is a Part of Me tsatryan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jimbeam4581 View Post
    This is what I'm talking about. Apple has no problem letting you play music on your iPhone or threw iTunes that was not purchased from them. But they do not accept apps on your iPhone that did not come from them and they will continue to try and stop it.

Would you buy an mp3 or cd from some one to play on your computer or iPod knowing that it may not play on your equipment tommorow?
    You really wanna go there? That happens all the time. Maybe you are too young to remember BetaMax. How about vinyl records. How about HD-DVD for something just recent. How about CD's in about a year, when that format becomes obsolete.

You may argue that this isn't the same, because the iPhone software may change making some software not work. Well, no one will force anyone to update their iPhone. And, besides that, computers and everything related to them is constantly changing. Frankly, I believe very few things that I own related to computers and technology will I be using two years from now. Fact is, most people don't use the same cell phone for longer than a year, and that is especially true for those using PDA phones, including our iPhones.

Excellent app, been using since a few weeks back. I will gladly pay for it, as i use the Calendar function a lot. However, paying an additional 15 bucks (for the premium) to get that resizing function (and others) seems a bit off. Maybe PSU can consider the basic version having the resizing function.

@maz, to unlock, doubletap on the right or on the left, and not on the lock icon itself.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to beatoven For This Useful Post:

maz (2008-06-06)

Quote Originally Posted by beatoven View Post
    @maz, to unlock, doubletap on the right or on the left, and not on the lock icon itself.
    Ohhhhh.....*gulp*....of coz. *stupid me*
    Thx pal. THX!

Quote Originally Posted by feiinhawaii View Post
    for djmace,
    the attach file is for the Blend skin file. if you want one for clear, please let me know. In this file, I've already changed News and Calendar header and title.
    Hi! Great!
    Is it possible that u make one to have the original Blend skin and just change the font to smaller size (same font size as the header or day fonts) at Calendar title letters?
    I would be HAPPY as a kid if.
    Thx.
    Last edited by maz; 2008-06-06 at 09:07 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    //Hack´z

8GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 3Gs FW 3.1.3 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken Pwnage v3.1.4, 32GB 3Gs FW 4.0.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken jbme.com
    16GB iPad WiFi FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, 32GB iPad WiFi+3G FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, ATV2 fw 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP

i wanted to try the trial.
    but wether i enable or disable intelliscreen, it won´t show up on the lockscreen

I don't know how to change font.. maybe other people know?

Quote Originally Posted by psuskeels View Post
    egording: After setting to 10 messages - you'll have to go back to the layout screen and click the "SMS" icon. The "bubble" will then appear.
    beatoven: You can do this by locking the content areas in the Layout screen (double tap to lock). Let me know if this works for you.

$5 off Premium IntelliScreen coupon code: "betatester" expires 6/11/08
    Hi

My problem is that mail view don't expand so I can read any mail. Just the headline comes (e g "Gmail") up and up on this text you can see a bit of the the first mail text line. I have version 1.0.3 asks for 25 mail in view. I have just calender and mail in view.

Lasse T

Quote Originally Posted by feiinhawaii View Post
    I don't know how to change font.. maybe other people know?
    I c!

Anybody else can help me change font size for the Calendar titles/events in the original Blend skin???
    //Hack´z

hmm, well, i feel like an *** now... got all my friends to start using intelliscreen, and now it costs $20.

$10 would have been about all i'd cough up on the gamble that it will work on 2.0... $20? well, i loved my iphone before this app came out, i'm sure i can get used to it again.

Page 48 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast