Page 45 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [New Killer App] IntelliScreen - Your "Slide to Unlock" Screen on Steriods

No what I am saying is

1) Control to change FONT SIZE is needed, example, Calendar stuff is bigger than all other FONTS
    2) Resize boxes, example, I have 10 News ITEMS Chosen for Second Screen but the box remains small, maybe if you choose more than 1 it automatically gets bigger or if you choose more than 5 items the box gets bigger at 5 same size, 10 half the page and 20 articles is whole page or someway for us to use our finger to resize that is needed too

thanks
    ------------------------------

iPhone 4
    4.1 Firmware

Quote Originally Posted by dallasnights View Post
    No what I am saying is

1) Control to change FONT SIZE is needed, example, Calendar stuff is bigger than all other FONTS
    2) Resize boxes, example, I have 10 News ITEMS Chosen for Second Screen but the box remains small, maybe if you choose more than 1 it automatically gets bigger or if you choose more than 5 items the box gets bigger at 5 same size, 10 half the page and 20 articles is whole page or someway for us to use our finger to resize that is needed too

thanks
    I got it mate! I got it!!
    //Hack´z

8GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 3Gs FW 3.1.3 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken Pwnage v3.1.4, 32GB 3Gs FW 4.0.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken jbme.com
    16GB 4G FW 4..2.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken GP
    16GB iPad WiFi FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, 32GB iPad WiFi+3G FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, ATV2 fw 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP
    MacBookPro OS X 10.6.6 1TB HD

My iPhone is a Part of Me MattMac's Avatar
    Thanks

I have my SMS's set as "Only if new."
    I find it annoying that I can't choose the size.
    I have it at the bottom of the first lock screen but it also appears on the second page, pushing my news box smaller. Is there a way I make make it just stay on the first page alone?
    16GB iPhone 3G
    2.2 Pwned
    Dedicated Cydia User

2.2 GHz Intel MacBook

Mac OS X 10.5.5
    Bootcamp w/ Windows XP

Quote Originally Posted by psuskeels View Post
    [COLOR="Blue"]IntelliScreen 1.02 Released
    1.02 Bug Fixes
    Try upgrading to 1.02 to see if your SMS issues are fixed (they should be)
    Nope:

I have tried everything - switching settings, rebooting, uninstalling/reinstalling, removing the intelliscreen directory from /mobile. Nothing seems to get it to work. What can I do?

Also, as far as the $5 coupon, I paid for the basic version, not the premium. I thought the $5 coupon would give you the basic version for free because we all helped beta test it (and are continuing to give you bug reports/etc).

Default Two Issues since upgrading from .95 to 1.0x
    Quote Originally Posted by harlenm View Post
    I have, and I've posted it a few times. But most people don't have issues, and I'm not sure why some do.

Will see if a restore helps.
    Yes, I did actually pay for the app. Developer works hard and for 15 bucks (given what others charge on windows and palm) quite worth the money.

I'm experiencing this issue as well. My usage time and stand-by are the same. I wasn't experiencing this with .95. I knew the issue with mail. I have system processes and I don't see intelliscreen running so I'm really not sure what's causing this.

The second issue I'm experiencing is with youtube. I installed, launched youtube and it crashed. I tried SUID fix, but no dice. Uninstalled intelliscreen and youtube worked again. Reinstalled and same issue. Not sure why there would be a conflict, but it's definitely with intelliscreen.

Anyone else experiencing the same?

My iPhone is a Part of Me MattMac's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by egordin View Post
    Nope:

I have tried everything - switching settings, rebooting, uninstalling/reinstalling, removing the intelliscreen directory from /mobile. Nothing seems to get it to work. What can I do?

Also, as far as the $5 coupon, I paid for the basic version, not the premium. I thought the $5 coupon would give you the basic version for free because we all helped beta test it (and are continuing to give you bug reports/etc).
    Same thing is happening to me as in that picture, but on my second page.
    On the first page it shows me the new SMS box. But it also shows it on the second page as per the picture. I would rather it not show on the second page so that I could have a full page for the news feed.

Also, I would like to set my news feed as the MMi News feed... What URL do I use?
    16GB iPhone 3G
    2.2 Pwned
    Dedicated Cydia User

2.2 GHz Intel MacBook

Mac OS X 10.5.5
    Bootcamp w/ Windows XP

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Whenever I receive an SMS it gets ontop the calendar box which I have on top of the screen...it does not happen with new emails though...

Quote Originally Posted by crazyballer View Post
    I just uninstalled it.
    The developer deserves money for his work, no doubt, but massive changes are upon us, and IntelliScreen could be outdated with one sentence from Jobs on Monday.
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyballer View Post
    I just uninstalled it.

The developer deserves money for his work, no doubt, but massive changes are upon us, and IntelliScreen could be outdated with one sentence from Jobs on Monday.
    Allo,

I would disagree, with regards to the licensing.

Let's be honest, IntelliBorn wouldn't be "born" if it weren't for the hardware of the iPhone Dev Team - first and foremost.

I believe MANY people would agree with me here - that developers like Intelliborn, and the developers of KATE would not be receiving a SINGLE CENT, if it weren't for the ability to jailbreak an iphone.

Having said this, to MAKE money off of a FREELY unlocked/jailbroken iPhone is against the principle of jailbreaking in the first place.

Which brings me to donations: THIS I will gladly do, and have already done so many tiems. I would GLADLY donate $5 - $15 to a developer whose app is great. And I believe the same people who currently refuse to pay for licensing, would do the same.

The difference is the principle behind the cash. Is IntelliScreen worthy of having $10 or even $20 worth of donations per person? You bet. Is it worth the LICENSING fee? Absolutely not.

And to a third point I just realized, I do like ZodTTD's method of donation. Donate to receive a pre-release beta test account. Once it is out of beta, it is free for everyone else.

My $0.02.

variance

Quote Originally Posted by chaunce123 View Post
    Yes, I did actually pay for the app. Developer works hard and for 15 bucks (given what others charge on windows and palm) quite worth the money.

I'm experiencing this issue as well. My usage time and stand-by are the same. I wasn't experiencing this with .95. I knew the issue with mail. I have system processes and I don't see intelliscreen running so I'm really not sure what's causing this.

The second issue I'm experiencing is with youtube. I installed, launched youtube and it crashed. I tried SUID fix, but no dice. Uninstalled intelliscreen and youtube worked again. Reinstalled and same issue. Not sure why there would be a conflict, but it's definitely with intelliscreen.

Anyone else experiencing the same?
    YES! I can´t either use youtube after install 1.02. Damn.
    //Hack´z

8GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 3Gs FW 3.1.3 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken Pwnage v3.1.4, 32GB 3Gs FW 4.0.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken jbme.com
    16GB 4G FW 4..2.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken GP
    16GB iPad WiFi FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, 32GB iPad WiFi+3G FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, ATV2 fw 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP
    MacBookPro OS X 10.6.6 1TB HD

youtube is crashing on me as well.

strange..

i have also version 1.02, and youtube works fine for me..

(but i am still on 1.1.3, if that matters)

yup YOUTUBE Opens then closes with 1.02 please fix

Thanks
    ------------------------------

iPhone 4
    4.1 Firmware

Quote Originally Posted by variance View Post
    Allo,

Let's be honest, IntelliBorn wouldn't be "born" if it weren't for the hardware of the iPhone Dev Team - first and foremost.

I believe MANY people would agree with me here - that developers like Intelliborn, and the developers of KATE would not be receiving a SINGLE CENT, if it weren't for the ability to jailbreak an iphone.

Having said this, to MAKE money off of a FREELY unlocked/jailbroken iPhone is against the principle of jailbreaking in the first place.

Which brings me to donations: THIS I will gladly do, and have already done so many tiems. I would GLADLY donate $5 - $15 to a developer whose app is great. And I believe the same people who currently refuse to pay for licensing, would do the same.

The difference is the principle behind the cash. Is IntelliScreen worthy of having $10 or even $20 worth of donations per person? You bet. Is it worth the LICENSING fee? Absolutely not.

And to a third point I just realized, I do like ZodTTD's method of donation. Donate to receive a pre-release beta test account. Once it is out of beta, it is free for everyone else.

My $0.02.

variance
    Agreed.

I would gladly donate to the developer of a great app. But pay for a jailbreak app never.

Lets say I do buy this app. Now its that developers responsibility to make sure that app works with every update apple pushes out. Thats a huge challenge for a developer considering you never know what that update will bring. This app may not even work with the next update or the one after that and so on.

Charging people for an app that you have no idea if you will or even can continue to support is absurd.

iPhone? More like MyPhone compnerd88's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jimbeam4581 View Post
    Agreed.

I would gladly donate to the developer of a great app. But pay for a jailbreak app never.

Lets say I do buy this app. Now its that developers responsibility to make sure that app works with every update apple pushes out. Thats a huge challenge for a developer considering you never know what that update will bring. This app may not even work with the next update or the one after that and so on.

Charging people for an app that you have no idea if you will or even can continue to support is absurd.
    Very good point, this developer has no way to know if this app will even have a life after the month of june. Only way it will is for the people who dont upgrade to 1.2, and the ones left will probably be using the version of Intelliscreen that was free....as I am now.

I did like the way the developer was doing things, and he wouldnt be at the level he is with this app without all of us.....So no liscense from me, I can do without untill the Dev works out his principals of going commercial.

My $0.02

-Compnerd88

You Tube opening then crashing back to springboard for me also.

Im on 1.1.4 using 1.02. Was fine before i upgraded to 1.02.

Also ive noticed the phone sometimes crashing back to a completly blank screen where the only button to work will be the power key at the top. Once this is pressed i hear the phone make the lock sound. The home key will then work to wake the phone up and it will be on the lock screen. this happens more whilst using safari than any other app, but then again im on there more than any other app.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbeam4581 View Post
    Agreed.

Agreed!

And I know someone is going to bring up "What about Palm, or Windows Mobile, or other mobile OS'?"

Palm, and Windows ALLOWS applications to be developed on them. One does not need to jailbreak a Palm in order to install anything.

From 1996 to 2001, I was an avid Palm user. I paid for some software as well.

Now, of course, I believe that IF IntelliScreen was made available on the Apple App Store, then I can see why one might pay then.

But prior to that, including with the upcoming announcement of new iPhones and software, the risk is too great.

Jimbeam, you make a great point about support. Who's to say that he/she may decide to call it quits one day? Where does the "gaurantee" support go? How do you sue someone, who develops apps on a product that Apple deems void and illegal? lol!

i can't get intelliscreen to work for me at all now. it looks like everything works when i open the app. everything looks right on the "view layout" page and on the "preview" page. but nothing actually shows up on my lock screen. it's just blank. everything was fine until i upgraded to 1.02 this morning. i have uninstalled and reinstalled, and i have the same thing.
    any help would be appreciated.

EDIT:
    i uninstalled, reinstalled, and rebooted again, and now it's working. i don't know what the problem was, but it's good now.

but youtube still crashes.
    Last edited by deadjim; 2008-06-05 at 05:40 PM. Reason: app works now.

Agreed!

And I know someone is going to bring up "What about Palm, or Windows Mobile, or other mobile OS'?"

Palm, and Windows ALLOWS applications to be developed on them. One does not need to jailbreak a Palm in order to install anything.

From 1996 to 2001, I was an avid Palm user. I paid for some software as well.

Now, of course, I believe that IF IntelliScreen was made available on the Apple App Store, then I can see why one might pay then.

But prior to that, including with the upcoming announcement of new iPhones and software, the risk is too great.

Jimbeam, you make a great point about support. Who's to say that he/she may decide to call it quits one day? Where does the "gaurantee" support go? How do you sue someone, who develops apps on a product that Apple deems void and illegal? lol!
    This is why people are cracking these apps and theres no way for the developer to stop it. Especially when those apps are on something they have no legal right to be on in the first place.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by deadjim View Post
    i can't intelliscreen to work for me at all now. it looks like everything works when i open the app. everything looks right on the "view layout" page and on the "preview" page. but nothing actually shows up on my lock screen. it's just blank. everything was fine until i upgraded to 1.o2 this morning. i have uninstalled and reinstalled, and i have the same thing.
    any help would be appreciated.
    Maybe you have to re-download the license?
    Last edited by scsi; 2008-06-05 at 05:40 PM.

Allo,

variance
    If you have this view then the IPHONE wouldn't even exist since the whole Iphone OS is built on an open source kernel and allot of other components that people created for free. The key here is this app useful to you? if so is it worth the cost to you? If not then don't buy it.

The guy who created it spent lots of hours creating it. If he wants to sell it than so be it. There's nothing stopping any one else from coding the same thing and releasing it for free.

Quote Originally Posted by maz View Post
    YES! I can´t either use youtube after install 1.02. Damn.
    Same here
    Last edited by peteo; 2008-06-05 at 05:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 45 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast