Page 43 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [New Killer App] IntelliScreen - Your "Slide to Unlock" Screen on Steriods

Ok figured it out but the SPORTS BOX is too small it does not allow for showing 2 games at once like it did before

Also the FONT on the Calendar is still too big and needs to match the rest of the app

GREAT JOB Thank you
    ------------------------------

iPhone 4
    4.1 Firmware

Quote Originally Posted by psuskeels View Post
    [COLOR="Blue"]

Now of course, I have to say thank you for all your feedback. And to do so, I am extending a $5 coupon for everyone who has participated and provided feedback. You can use the coupon "betatester". Please note that this coupon will only be valid for 1 week (expires 6/11/08).
    Concerning the above, what is the purpose of updating from 0.95beta?
    Ain't I even getting a slimmed version than I have now?

Quote Originally Posted by theplague View Post
    Concerning the above, what is the purpose of updating from 0.95beta?
    Ain't I even getting a slimmed version than I have now?
    It will not expire at the 10 June! Thatīs it!
    //Hackīz

8GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 3Gs FW 3.1.3 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken Pwnage v3.1.4, 32GB 3Gs FW 4.0.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken jbme.com
    16GB 4G FW 4..2.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken GP
    16GB iPad WiFi FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, 32GB iPad WiFi+3G FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, ATV2 fw 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP
    MacBookPro OS X 10.6.6 1TB HD

Quote Originally Posted by maz View Post
    It will not expire at the 10 June! Thatīs it!
    Ah, so the beta will stop working?

Quote Originally Posted by psuskeels View Post
    [COLOR="Blue"]

Now of course, I have to say thank you for all your feedback. And to do so, I am extending a $5 coupon for everyone who has participated and provided feedback. You can use the coupon "betatester". Please note that this coupon will only be valid for 1 week (expires 6/11/08).
    So, where do you use the coupon?
    Last edited by theplague; 2008-06-04 at 11:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Whats the deal with the Support for an additional $30. What will that buy you? Plus within 10days will that be enough ime to declare it 2.0 compatibility?
    Last edited by ripped53; 2008-06-05 at 12:18 AM.

Shame, really.
    I had high hopes for this app.

And while I think it's really cool to see the dev extend his thanks to testers in form of a $5 Coupon, I hate to see another app go the RIPDev path and charge for hackWare.

It's not even the paying part that urks me, its the amounts people are throwing around.
    $20 for a mobile app is beyond overpriced. Just compare it to official counterparts and projected AppStore prices.

Ah well.
    Last edited by Emir S.; 2008-06-05 at 12:40 AM.

An amazing application i've been using it now for about 2-3 weeks and i've had no problems i don't know what i would do without this program on my phone.

loved this app... but i doubt i'll be using it again after 10 days from now.
    21.5" iMac 3.06 GHz Intel Core i3 l 15" MacBook Pro 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 l 17" PowerBook 1.67 GHz
    iPhone 4 32 GB l  TV 160 GB l 32 GB iPad

Yep, 20 bucks is pricey for a phone app. I won't be using this after 10 days. And plus the new version is not running smooth like the beta, will uninstall now. Thanks for the effort of making the app though
    Last edited by romeo0119; 2008-06-05 at 02:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jl500 View Post
    I just noticed a competitor for Intelliscreen this morning. It appeared in installer

You can chek it out here : makeyourdaymedia.com

Of course with such a limited info and that price tag I am not even going to try it

-------------------------------------------------------

Psuskeels, where are you man?
    Its ONLY $19.95. These developers must be stupid as hell thinking people are going to pay that for a simple app. Lower your prices by 75% and you will sell a ton! Wake up!

well i guess i wont be using this app anymore.. 20 dollars is alot for anyapp for a PHONE. 10 maybe or atleast that is better than 20. you would have alot more people buying it at 10 dollars..man develpopers getting paid man..ts alot of money.. your work is very impressing and would get it but i like alot others are upgrading to new phone and 2.0..thanks for teasing us..I LOVE IT>>hink about it and how many people have there phone jacked and buy this app....mann that

For all you complaining about the $20, just buy the $5 one or use the free "betatester" coupon. Ive got to admit this is great buy for a meer $5. The reason for this is because i know how well the program served me for thr 2weeks that i had the privilage to use it. Its super convenient, and there is no replacement. SO, i gotta say "suck it up"..
    Last edited by Adplaya; 2008-06-05 at 02:57 AM.

The coupon didn't give me this app for free. It said the minimum amount to use the coupon was $19.98!

Can you really get this app for free and if so, how do I get my money back!

wonder whether people will use iToday now

When will devs understand that a lower price means more buyers? Which will in turn, create more profit?

Plus its 20 bucks for something that might not even work after monday!
    Last edited by bbplayer5; 2008-06-05 at 04:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I'm sad that custom RSS and resizing are not included in basic
    Last edited by sf.influx; 2008-06-05 at 04:28 AM.

In addition to the apparent $5 coupon not working I have two bugs:

First I can't seem to get my SMS to go to the top when I don't have any unread email. It was working fine once I installed the update and hadnt gotten any email, but now that I got it, and read the new email, the SMS notification won't go up. This is what my lockscreen looks like:

The second bug (or maybe a feature that should be optional) is that the entire wallpaper is darkened with the default skin on the lock screen (as seen above). Is it possible to not darken the wallpaper?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I think it looks pretty good. I'll probably keep using it.

Third party apps coming to iPhone? You think they are possible? I've never saw a third party app on an iPhone before. :-P

$20 bucks? Lol. I have a job and I can afford it, but there's no way I would spend $20 on it. Really nice application though.

IntelliScreen 1.02 Released
    1.02 Enhancements
    ================================
    - Double Tap Time/Date to View IntelliScreen 2

1.02 Bug Fixes
    ================================
    - Only-If-New objects sometime overlap depending on layout
    - Mail Preferences - Extra Checkbox
    - If you goto the Layout view, then preview view, then LayoutView - the New Mail Messages box will relocate if Always Show clock turned on
    - On Language Change - One Taskbar Icon may not show

egordin: Did you type (without quotes) "betatester"? It should work if you purchase the Premium License. The darkening if part of the skin. I think if you remove MainBGImage.png from /var/mobile/Library/Intelliborn/Skins/Default, this will solve your issue. I'll create a new skin for the next release (called Default_No_Dim ?). Try upgrading to 1.02 to see if your SMS issues are fixed (they should be)
    bSouth: nice pics!
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

Page 43 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast