Page 40 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [New Killer App] IntelliScreen - Your "Slide to Unlock" Screen on Steriods

I really hate what they did to the mail option in 0.95. Now I have to either have it on and ruin the "clear" theme, or not to have it on the screen at all. I'm wondering whether anybody still has the 0.94 version, and I'd love to go back to it.

Also, I checked the makeyourdaymedia.com, it is clearly a better design than Intelliscreen. Too bad it does not have email/call/SMS notifications.

Tonya

My iPhone is a Part of Me tsatryan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tonyaross View Post
    I really hate what they did to the mail option in 0.95. Now I have to either have it on and ruin the "clear" theme, or not to have it on the screen at all. I'm wondering whether anybody still has the 0.94 version, and I'd love to go back to it.

Also, I checked the makeyourdaymedia.com, it is clearly a better design than Intelliscreen. Too bad it does not have email/call/SMS notifications.

Tonya
    What is clear is that that is your opinion. Everyone has their own preferences, and if you prefer the look of that program, with its limited ability of only showing calendar items, and paying $20 for it, then by all means, use it.

However, others may indeed prefer the multi-use of IntelliScreen, which shows far more than just calendar items. Its your iPhone - its your choice.

@tsatryan,

Apparently, my opinion may be clear to everyone else, BUT to you.

1. I did not say that I did not like Intelliscreen; I only said that I hated the most recent change on the mail option. That's why I'm asking for the 0.94 version, so that I can go back to it.

2. Nor did I say that I would pay $20 for the other app., though I do think that it has a better look on the screen.

3. And, by the way, I mentioned that I knew it only had limited functions, such as no email/call/SMS notifications.

Hope this time it is clear.

Tonya

weather icon my the menu is jacked-up

I unintalled Intelliscreen and the icon on the menu is default weather. no matter how I summerboard or Customize 2.0 the icon. it stays to default icon

NVM: Fix'ed it
    Last edited by mod_monkey; 2008-06-04 at 01:55 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tonyaross View Post
    @tsatryan,

Apparently, my opinion may be clear to everyone else, BUT to you.

1. I did not say that I did not like Intelliscreen; I only said that I hated the most recent change on the mail option. That's why I'm asking for the 0.94 version, so that I can go back to it.

2. Nor did I say that I would pay $20 for the other app., though I do think that it has a better look on the screen.

3. And, by the way, I mentioned that I knew it only had limited functions, such as no email/call/SMS notifications.

Hope this time it is clear.

Tonya
    Tonya, you were clear in both of your posts. And, I fully understand and appreciate your opinion. As I understand it, you do not prefer the current (.95) version of IntelliScreen, and you prefer the previous beta release. Further, I didn't say that you would pay $20 for the other app, nor did I say that you didn't recognize the other apps lesser functionality than IntelliScreen.

But, you said in your first post that the other app is "clearly a better design than Intelliscreen." That is not a fact. That is an opinion. It is your opinion.

My reply to you was that if a person believes the other app to be better designed, and does not desire the additional functionality available in IntelliScreen, and is willing to pay $20 for it, then they should by all means do so. That is their choice. If if is not your choice, then that is fine.

However, the tenor of my first reply to you was because it is inappropriate to post what amounts to advertising for a competing program within this thread. This thread was started by the developer of IntelliScreen, a beta program, for people to use and to comment on the product for the purpose of helping in the development of that product. As beta users, we then have the added benefit of getting to use what scores of people in this thread deem a very fine application.

If you or anyone else chooses to not use IntelliScreen, that is fine. It is appropriate to start another thread about the other application. You could even start a thread for the purpose of comparing one application with another. But, hijacking a thread to commend the values of a competing product is not acceptable forum ethic.

tsatryan, if you realize that there is a "tenor" issue in your first response, then I think we can have a better conversation here.

First, I did not "advertise" anything. This other app. was first brought up NOT by me, but by someone else, post #778. I do not even remember the name of that app., for God sakes, that's some "advertisement!" Now, tell me, why is it that you did not call that post "inappropriate?" Having said that, I want to add that I do not think that talking about it is "inappropriate." No one should be that INSECURE about a certain app. In addition, this is a forum, people can say their opinions. I do not think that you are entitled to judge whose opinion is appropriate, and whose is not. I do not do that to you!

Second, I want to say it one more time that I am asking for help to get the 0.94 version, which means that I like Intelliscreen. So, if you can help, I'd really appreciate that. If you cannot, then that's fine too. No need to give people "tenor" and call their comments "inappropriate."
    Last edited by tonyaross; 2008-06-04 at 02:37 AM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to tonyaross For This Useful Post:

makesmoves (2008-06-04)

havent heard from the developer in a few days after getting updates daily. Anyone heard anything about the next update?

My iPhone is a Part of Me m3thodandr3d's Avatar
    Thanks

Okay you two, stop the fighting , cant we all just get along?
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you out

Thanks

version .96 is nearly ready. It is quite nice, and has numerous features that should be appreciated by those who believe the current look is too cluttered.

I'm certain the developer is working hard to get the next version out as quickly as possible, but let's give him a break. He's spoiled us with the speed of the updates.

I'll be grateful when it comes out, but I think a little breathing room is well deserved!

Default I love it
    man, I love this app so much. I'm not on forums a lot so I just wanted to thank the developer. it has helped me so much. if this doesnt work on the 2.0 update i just might consider staying with 1.1.4 ! but what i wanted to ask is if there was any update on whether or not intelliborn would start charging for the app? also, the updates keep having the same expiration date of June 10. what will happen then?

i would definitely buy/donate for this app (unless the price was outrageous). its an excellent app that ive been constantly using since it came out.
    hit thanks if thanks are due.

its in the top 5 apps for me and something I rely on daily. I love it completely clear so it blends with any background.

Haha RemindYou blows, and it cost money. Intelliscreen is free and is more appealing..no comparison in my opinnion.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

^I agree. But like it was stated before, let the developer breathe and let him release his updates when he feels like it. Great job by the way.

The developer is indeed working hard. The new update in the works is quite nice, but needs some tweaks, so hang tight. He usually emails me back after I inform him about bugs, but he is most likely extremely busy because he has not the past couple days.

Quote Originally Posted by Adplaya View Post
    The developer is indeed working hard. The new update in the works is quite nice, but needs some tweaks, so hang tight. He usually emails me back after I inform him about bugs, but he is most likely extremely busy because he has not the past couple days.
    Yeahhh.......wow.....the update will be cool indeed!! Amazing guy he is!!
    //Hack´z

8GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 3Gs FW 3.1.3 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken Pwnage v3.1.4, 32GB 3Gs FW 4.0.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken jbme.com
    16GB 4G FW 4..2.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken GP
    16GB iPad WiFi FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, 32GB iPad WiFi+3G FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, ATV2 fw 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP
    MacBookPro OS X 10.6.6 1TB HD

great app bear with it if you have issues,the guy released a very stable beta and is working on the rest
    not bad for free eh

Quote Originally Posted by feiinhawaii View Post
    for the file color:
    1. go this web site Color Calculator
    2. find the color you want and click on it. The Hexadecimal
    will show the color code.
    3. hit "calculate" under Hexadecimal and all the result will
    show.
    4. Under "Decimal" , there are three number.
    divide each numbers by 255.
    e.g. red (the lower left corner one)
    Hexadecimal: ff,00,00
    Decimal: 255,0,0
    255/255=1, 0/255=0, 0/255=0

so when you want to switch the color inside your intellskin.xml , the code will be 1.0,0.0,0.0,1.0
    (the last 1.0 is transparency)

it should work.

P.S. when you want to see another color code, don't forget to delete previous one.
    Has this skin been posted with the colours as they are from the picture?

Cant seem to find it and like the green and pink headings.

If it has can someone point me in the right direction please.

Get ready to pay.......all i can say..

Page 40 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast