Page 38 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [New Killer App] IntelliScreen - Your "Slide to Unlock" Screen on Steriods

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by theplague View Post
    Not really - uglier and only allows the three next calendar events.
    Very limited settings alternatives.
    Thanks! Intelliscreen is cool!!

Quote Originally Posted by deuxani View Post
    The easiest way to get a black background on your iPhone is to take a picture with your hand in front of the camera

Btw, this is my skin. It only looks good with a dark background too, because of the overlapping 3 or 4 pixels over the clock background.

Let me know if someone wants it.
    Hi deuxani, would you kindly share it?. Thanks.

Please post that black theme!!! It looks way better than all of the windows this program makes...

PM it to me or post it here!! Greatly appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by theplague View Post
    What really kills the battery is fetching mail into the lockscreen.
    I have disabled everything that have to do with mail in IntelliScreen, except för the Taskbar icon, now battery lasts alot better.
    Mine is turned on, and the battery drains fast. Did not have this problem until the latest version, so something is different.

Quote Originally Posted by feiinhawaii View Post
    4. Under "Decimal" , there are three number.
    divide each numbers by 255.
    e.g. red (the lower left corner one)
    Hexadecimal: ff,00,00
    Decimal: 255,0,0
    255/255=1, 0/255=0, 0/255=0

so when you want to switch the color inside your intellskin.xml , the code will be 1.0,0.0,0.0,1.0
    (the last 1.0 is transparency)
    Cheers for this, that was the key i was missing - more so the last being transpancy / opaque levels! now it makes sense! slight oversight by moi, cheers for the info
    do'h

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Here is the black one. If you want a complete black background, just take a picture with your iPhone's camera with your hand in front of it, set it as wallpaper and then delete it from your camera roll
    Attached Files Attached Files

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deuxani For This Useful Post:

albertoarj (2008-06-02), maz (2008-06-02)

For those having battery issues: One of the most recent versions of IntelliScreen had a setting in News to control the frequency of updates, and the default was quite often (every 1/2 hour or something like that). After changing that setting to "Every Day", my battery issues were completely resolved.

Maybe that will help some of you too.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DaveiPhone View Post
    For those having battery issues: One of the most recent versions of IntelliScreen had a setting in News to control the frequency of updates, and the default was quite often (every 1/2 hour or something like that). After changing that setting to "Every Day", my battery issues were completely resolved.

Thanks Dave, there are so many options in the incredible app that it's easy to get lost! I would rather have this option in a more suitable location though...

Thanks
    Has anyone else noticed that IntelliScreen changes the functionallity of the volume buttons? I think that it is the reminder for missed calls/sms/email that does it.

Usually, the volume buttons change the ringer volume (you see the text "ringer" above the volume symbol). But when I get a missed call, and the reminder sound goes of, after that, the volume buttons seem to change the system volume instead (no "ringer" above the symbol, and does not affect the ringer).

If I then go into Setings -> Sounds and change the ringer volume there (by dragging the knob), the volume buttons are restored to change the ringer volume.

Here is the black one. If you want a complete black background, just take a picture with your iPhone's camera with your hand in front of it, set it as wallpaper and then delete it from your camera roll
    Thanks for the skin. You should provide this to the developer to inlclude in his next release.

Thx *deuxani*. THX!
    EDIT: "Do u know how to get the upper background behind the clock totally Black too??? I mean it´s black and grey or something now!? Would be nice and amazing to have the whole screen in Black with ur skin. Thx again."

Or somebody else know how???
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -clock-background.jpg  
    Last edited by maz; 2008-06-02 at 05:44 PM. Reason: adding
    //Hack´z

8GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 3Gs FW 3.1.3 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken Pwnage v3.1.4, 32GB 3Gs FW 4.0.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken jbme.com
    16GB 4G FW 4..2.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken GP
    16GB iPad WiFi FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, 32GB iPad WiFi+3G FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, ATV2 fw 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP
    MacBookPro OS X 10.6.6 1TB HD

Quote Originally Posted by DaveiPhone View Post

Update of what do this refer to??

Quote Originally Posted by maz View Post
    Thx *deuxani*. THX!
    EDIT: "Do u know how to get the upper background behind the clock totally Black too??? I mean it´s black and grey or something now!? Would be nice and amazing to have the whole screen in Black with ur skin. Thx again."

Or somebody else know how???
    You unpack the Other.artwork folder, toss in a transparent PNG for the Background for the Lockscreen, repack the .artwork folder and upload that sucker back to appropriate spot. BAM, your screen will be looking good.

EDIT: Did the hard work for you. This is for 1.1.4 only, and sorry it's rapidshare.

Reako

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Reako For This Useful Post:

maz (2008-06-02)

Could someone make a clear background, with no frames etc.
    I wouldn't mind something there which is very transparent. Like the recent clear theme but, as I said, without frames.

Quote Originally Posted by Reako View Post
    You unpack the Other.artwork folder, toss in a transparent PNG for the Background for the Lockscreen, repack the .artwork folder and upload that sucker back to appropriate spot. BAM, your screen will be looking good.

EDIT: Did the hard work for you. This is for 1.1.4 only, and sorry it's rapidshare.

Reako
    *no probs with the rapid bro*
    Just wonder where I can find the Other.artwork folder?
    And shall I just put in ur folder there or??
    *sorry mine newbies thoughts*
    //Hack´z

8GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 3Gs FW 3.1.3 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken Pwnage v3.1.4, 32GB 3Gs FW 4.0.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken jbme.com
    16GB iPad WiFi FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, 32GB iPad WiFi+3G FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, ATV2 fw 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP

The Other.artwork file can be found in

System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework

Please make sure to backup the original in case you aren't please.

Reako

psuskeels: I know you read more than reply. I am still wondering whether you plan to implement this into the Preference Application. If it is a stern no, then just PM or answer here and I'll stop pondering and bothering you. But if it is in the works, PM me and I could help with anything you may need.
    Last edited by Reako; 2008-06-02 at 06:33 PM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Reako For This Useful Post:

maz (2008-06-02)

Thanks
    psuskeels: I know you read more than reply. I am still wondering whether you plan to implement this into the Preference Application. If it is a stern no, then just PM or answer here and I'll stop pondering and bothering you. But if it is in the works, PM me and I could help with anything you may need.
    Why is this so importand for you? Earlier, you wrote that you would only use tha app if it was integrated into the Preferences app. Why?

apps works great except i get the overlapping of my news over my email but i have no new email...how do i fix the over lapping....should i reinstall program.???

The Other.artwork file can be found in

System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework

Please make sure to backup the original in case you aren't please.

Reako

Thx mate! But maybe this is to complicated for me!?? I try and try but no png in my pngs folder and I don´t know if I should put Ur other.artwork in the folder or mine that I took out from Cyberduck UIKit.framwork u see. Damn it!

I tried this command both with ur artwork an mine from iPhone folder: java -jar iPhoneShop-0.72.jar ARTWORK Other.artwork export ./pngs/ but couldn´t see anything happened in pngs folder.
    Last edited by maz; 2008-06-02 at 07:49 PM.
    //Hack´z

The one I uploaded to rapidshare contains a completely transparent top bar. You save the one that is currently there in case the one you downloaded should have any negative effects. (Example: You not liking it). Then just drag the one you downloaded and overwrite the existing one in that folder. (Just save the one currently there in case you are not satisfied with my Tranpsarent one, you can simply drag the backed up file and overwrite the custom file to go back to stock). "Quickly Put"

Reako

Page 38 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast