Page 37 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [New Killer App] IntelliScreen - Your "Slide to Unlock" Screen on Steriods

man I now got my news tab over lapping my email...but email has a zero...I put to show only newemail tab just abouve news and right under my sports feed. how do i get rid of this its so annoying....

when i am listing to music and i want to switch songs so i double click the home button, the intelli screen popups don't disappear so i cant click the switch songs button. also sometimes it takes awhile or the popups to pop up on the screen.

To Adplaya,
    Tks for your post. I changed to "all white text" but I think I like the news has colored title and subtitle. Is there any way I can only change the news content to white?
    Thank you again.

Here it is. White content, colored news headers.
    Attached Files Attached Files

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Adplaya For This Useful Post:

maz (2008-06-02)

out of curiosity, anyone wanna explain the colors for me?

is it come kinda cmyk or what?

1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0 = white
    i presume 0.0,0.0,0.0,0.0 would = black, so how for example did you work out blue?
    ...or am i being dense and missing it altogether lol
    do'h

WOoHoo.......Thank you so much, Adplaya. LOVE IT.

No problem man. And jtanner i dont even understand the colors of XML fully. I had to play around with mine for a while to get them to the colors i wanted. I dont even know the sequence of the base colors i just know that the lower the value (.1) the more intense the color.

Adplaya, so what color code you have figured out right now? I only see the pink, blue and light blue, and of course the white.

I dont remember any of the values. I didnt really write em down or anything. Was just experimenting.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Dan0609's Avatar
    Thanks

Can someone please create an all black text theme for me? I have the background. OR point me to some kind of guide to understand how the values work in the .xml
    (sorry Im more of a hex color editor.)

thnx a million guys!

Any chance someone has some idea why i cant get the mail bubble to show up no matter what i do? If i turn the clock on and only have CAL SMS and MAIL to always then CAL SMS and WEATHER show up even though weather says no room in the settings..Very odd.. ANY help greatly appreciated. I love this app but really want it to display mail for me..
    Last edited by bschucher; 2008-06-02 at 04:44 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me tsatryan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bschucher View Post
    Any chance someone has some idea why i cant get the mail bubble to show up no matter what i do? If i turn the clock on and only have CAL SMS and MAIL to always then CAL SMS and WEATHER show up even though weather says no room in the settings..Very odd.. ANY help greatly appreciated. I love this app but really want it to display mail for me..
    Check your mail settings, and be sure that you have selected at least one email account for it to poll. And once you have done that, be sure to save your settings.

Quote Originally Posted by tsatryan View Post
    Check your mail settings, and be sure that you have selected at least one email account for it to poll. And once you have done that, be sure to save your settings.

Only have one email account and its checked... So weird. Nothing i do makes the mail bubble show up..

I found in the faq about the mail errors.. Im gonna try that solution and see what happens...

Oh well.. No luck there either!
    Last edited by bschucher; 2008-06-02 at 05:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Adplaya View Post
    Here it is. White content, colored news headers.
    any1 have a screenshot?

for the file color:
    1. go this web site Color Calculator
    2. find the color you want and click on it. The Hexadecimal
    will show the color code.
    3. hit "calculate" under Hexadecimal and all the result will
    show.
    4. Under "Decimal" , there are three number.
    divide each numbers by 255.
    e.g. red (the lower left corner one)
    Hexadecimal: ff,00,00
    Decimal: 255,0,0
    255/255=1, 0/255=0, 0/255=0

so when you want to switch the color inside your intellskin.xml , the code will be 1.0,0.0,0.0,1.0
    (the last 1.0 is transparency)

it should work.

P.S. when you want to see another color code, don't forget to delete previous one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -screenshot.jpg  
    Last edited by feiinhawaii; 2008-06-02 at 09:26 AM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to feiinhawaii For This Useful Post:

jtanner (2008-06-02)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by .:MirrorminD:. View Post
    great app but it kills my battery
    I have heard this and will monitor my iphone...how is it for you?

Quote Originally Posted by chispito View Post
    I have heard this and will monitor my iphone...how is it for you?
    What really kills the battery is fetching mail into the lockscreen.
    I have disabled everything that have to do with mail in IntelliScreen, except för the Taskbar icon, now battery lasts alot better.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by theplague View Post
    What really kills the battery is fetching mail into the lockscreen.
    I have disabled everything that have to do with mail in IntelliScreen, except för the Taskbar icon, now battery lasts alot better.
    Hmmm...it's a pity though I only use this in the evenings or during weekends...it's one of the best things of the app...I will monitor it and see how it looks with my phone
    iToday is any better?

Quote Originally Posted by chispito View Post
    Hmmm...it's a pity though I only use this in the evenings or during weekends...it's one of the best things of the app...I will monitor it and see how it looks with my phone
    iToday is any better?
    Not really - uglier and only allows the three next calendar events.
    Very limited settings alternatives.

@theplague: 0.95 has a manual refresh option for mail option. Go to IntelliScreen's mail setting and turn 'Tap to Check Mail' to ON. Then you'll have a micro-button for that on the lock-screen itself. That should save battery.

Page 37 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast