Page 36 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [New Killer App] IntelliScreen - Your "Slide to Unlock" Screen on Steriods

Quote Originally Posted by Adplaya View Post
    Sorry guys didnt realize i put a folder inside a folder. I appreciate the others who are helping the people who do not understand. Also the person who wanted all white text I will later tonight post one. I have to leave now but if someone does not beat me to it I will do it tonight. Thanks.

Also to the guy above me this is due to you having this open when you locked the screen. I dont believe psuskeel has made a bypass to open apps.
    Ok, thanks!
    I'm not bothered at all, but I just wanted to report.

Great app man, i absolutely love it! However, i think the user should be able to set a number of times the alert happens. For example, I have mine set to alert me every minute. But, if I am not by my phone, my battery could really take a hit. I only really want it to alert me 3 times or so. After that, stop alerting me.

Would that be possible to include?
    Check out Media Database for the iPhone!
    http://www.djkev.com/apps/iPhone.php

great app. but the only thing that bugs me is when it alarms it stops my music. i dont know if it alarms when the battery is low, but when I turned off the sound and flash alarm it stopped auto-stopping it

CLEAR THEME - ALL WHITE TEXT

1.Download the attatchment
    2.Extract the XML file
    3.Replace the old XML file in the var/mobile/library/intelliborn/skins/clear folder with the NEW XML file.
    4.Refresh your theme

And your done!
    Attached Files Attached Files

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Adplaya For This Useful Post:

maz (2008-06-01)

Thumbs up Best!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Adplaya View Post
    CLEAR THEME - ALL WHITE TEXT

1.Download the attatchment
    2.Extract the XML file
    3.Replace the old XML file in the var/mobile/library/intelliborn/skins/clear folder with the NEW XML file.
    4.Refresh your theme

And your done!

Wow!!!
    u R BEST man!

Just sorry me if I was not clear enough in my other post, as u was so kind to read an listen too thx. But I attach the "things" I meant here below so u maybe understand my bad english (sorry for that by the way).

*citat my earlier post: "Except the light blue color on the days in Weather skin! It can be that kind of light blue, it looks pretty cool. But the others especially at the news I really want clean white. Thx in advance mate!"

....but as I said above: U R BEST THX!!!!
    Last edited by maz; 2008-06-01 at 01:27 PM.
    //Hack´z

8GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 3Gs FW 3.1.3 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken Pwnage v3.1.4, 32GB 3Gs FW 4.0.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken jbme.com
    16GB 4G FW 4..2.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken GP
    16GB iPad WiFi FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, 32GB iPad WiFi+3G FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, ATV2 fw 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP
    MacBookPro OS X 10.6.6 1TB HD

@psuskeels: one minor request from me, & im suprised no one else has mention this, but the "Show Clock" feature... when active, the top most component overlaps the clock area by about 5/10 pixels or so could it be budged down a fraction more to clear it

thus far thats my only slight gripe. love this app
    do'h

Quote Originally Posted by beatoven View Post

My IntelliSkin. Still needs modifications.
    I for one love this skin!
    thanks for putting it up.
    glad I got it before the link was removed.

very crisp/clean!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    psuskeels, do you think it's possible to make a birthday bubble, getting birthdays from the contacts app?

thanks fddc. I'll put it up once the next intelliscreen version is released, with graphical fixes needed.
    For now, here's a cheap one which looks best on dark backgrounds:

Yes, I know my background sucks. Lolz. But that's the only dark one I had when taking the shot.
    The colours have been modded to only white and pale blue. The screenshot is a lil old. Orange for the news has been replaced by the weather's pale blue.
    WhiteLine
    Last edited by beatoven; 2008-06-01 at 02:56 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to beatoven For This Useful Post:

maz (2008-06-02)

Default Black background!
    thanks fddc. I'll put it up once the next intelliscreen version is released, with graphical fixes needed.

Yes, I know my background sucks. Lolz. But that's the only dark one I had when taking the shot.
    The colours have been modded to only white and pale blue. The screenshot is a lil old. Orange for the news has been replaced by the weather's pale blue.
    WhiteLine
    Black is beautiful!
    Last edited by maz; 2008-06-01 at 04:58 PM. Reason: reload file
    //Hack´z

8GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 3Gs FW 3.1.3 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken Pwnage v3.1.4, 32GB 3Gs FW 4.0.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken jbme.com
    16GB iPad WiFi FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, 32GB iPad WiFi+3G FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, ATV2 fw 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP

WhiteLine
    It´s cool anyway!
    Last edited by maz; 2008-06-01 at 04:56 PM.
    //Hack´z

My iPhone is a Part of Me MattMac's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by maz View Post
    If u want a black background I´ll give it for u here! Enjoy!
    HAHA! Any dumbass could do that in MS Paint...
    Last edited by MattMac; 2008-06-01 at 03:39 PM.
    16GB iPhone 3G
    2.2 Pwned
    Dedicated Cydia User

2.2 GHz Intel MacBook

Mac OS X 10.5.5
    Bootcamp w/ Windows XP

Quote Originally Posted by MattMac View Post
    HAHA! Any dumbass could do that in MS Paint...
    Yeah......but sometimes it goes faster to share *smarty* But not all, as u, "dumbass" cant find that out it seems.
    //Hack´z

16. The Following User Says Thank You to maz For This Useful Post:

MattMac (2008-06-01)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by maz View Post
    Yeah......but sometimes it goes faster to share *smarty* But not all, as u, "dumbass" cant find that out it seems.
    Haha, Thanks

@beatoven, you might not, but I like your background, do you think you could hook us up with a copy? Many thanks.
    16GB iPhone 3G
    2.2 Pwned
    Dedicated Cydia User

2.2 GHz Intel MacBook

Mac OS X 10.5.5
    Bootcamp w/ Windows XP

@maz: oi plz remove img tags when you quote. The embedded images are filling up too much space here in a thread that isn't for themes and skins. I won't use your black bg, but your screenshot looks nice. I'm glad you like that skin.
    @MattMac: -> here <-

Cheers.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to beatoven For This Useful Post:

MattMac (2008-06-01)

Quote Originally Posted by fddc View Post
    I for one love this skin!
    thanks for putting it up.
    glad I got it before the link was removed.

very crisp/clean!
    Can someone re-host?

Thanks.

Thanks

@maz: oi plz remove img tags when you quote. The embedded images are filling up too much space here in a thread that isn't for themes and skins. I won't use your black bg, but your screenshot looks nice. I'm glad you like that skin.
    @MattMac: -> here <-

Cheers.
    Thanks man.
    16GB iPhone 3G
    2.2 Pwned
    Dedicated Cydia User

2.2 GHz Intel MacBook

Mac OS X 10.5.5
    Bootcamp w/ Windows XP

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    The easiest way to get a black background on your iPhone is to take a picture with your hand in front of the camera

Btw, this is my skin. It only looks good with a dark background too, because of the overlapping 3 or 4 pixels over the clock background.

Let me know if someone wants it.

ALL WHITE TEXT - Except Weather

I believe that is what you wanted.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Adplaya For This Useful Post:

maz (2008-06-02)

This is mine....now if psuskeels could just fix the clock overlap id be well happy lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0001.png  
    do'h

Page 36 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast