Page 35 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [New Killer App] IntelliScreen - Your "Slide to Unlock" Screen on Steriods

Quote Originally Posted by beatoven View Post
    Can you Share? Nice

psu>>>>can you please hook us up with a clear theme.....I cant get other members to work...

Quote Originally Posted by Adplaya View Post
    Heres a clear theme i made. The SMS box is still in black cuz I like it a different color. Also i edited out some personal stuff out of the image.

thanks for this! on a side note, I have that unlock button as well but mine has some design next to it - I like yours better - care to share?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dakotafan For This Useful Post:

maz (2008-06-02)

Hi,

how can i get the background of the clock and the slider transparent?

I Need help on getting this file to work....I am so lost...I think i tried everything..even changing file to a png and i put that into a folder extracted it and nothing... i am always getting the default...I am fool because i know this is easy...HELP PLEAASE>>>I will thank you 5 times..

Heres a clear theme i made. The SMS box is still in black cuz I like it a different color. Also i edited out some personal stuff out of the image.

Can you please post that wallpaper?

Quote Originally Posted by coachballfirm View Post
    OK....That makes sence but file dose not come in a zip file....just a rar file..so i put it in a ziped file and extracted all and then i put that folder in and nothing works..I always get the default showing up...????
    Are you for real?!!?
    Do you even read the other posts in this thread?
    I posted about the exact same issue(and solution) two post above yours!

how did u get it in a folder... Mine download as a file.. I had to put it in a ziped folder extracted and I then put folder in and nothing...????

how did u get it in a folder... Mine download as a file.. I had to put it in a ziped folder extracted and I then put folder in and nothing...????
    When you extract it to a folder there's a second folder within the first one, it's THAT folder you should copy to the iPhone.

Hope this helps:
    First to be done on the PC
    1. When you download the file its called: clear.rar
    2. extract this file
    3. you get the folder named: clear
    4. the folder "clear" has a subfolder, it's also called "clear"; in this folder are the files
    5. Copy the subfolder to the place on the iPhone which is mentioned.
    Second on iPhone:
    6. Choose "clear" as your skin in intelliscreen
    That's it.

Quote Originally Posted by psuskeels View Post
    I will try to respond to questions later today. Note:

IntelliScreen 0.95 Released
    Enhancements
    ======================
    - When Mail set to If New - Refresh Section Appears for Manual Network Fetch
    Hi there,

I am a bit perplexed as to why I need to have auto-check setting in my Mail.app setting with this option. I was hoping I could manually check e-mail through Intelliscreen without setting my Mail.app to auto-check

Can you explain? Thanks

CLEAR THEME

1.Extract the folder out and put it into this directory:

Var/Mobile/Library/Intelliborn/Skins

2.After this go to the display settings on intelliscreen, choose the clear theme and hit apply and your done! Have fun.
    Thank you. Clear theme really enhances this app. Its main problem was a cluttered screen. You solved it.
    Last edited by marcoiac; 2008-05-31 at 11:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    iPhone 2G Pwned 3.1.2
    MBP OSX 10.6.3

Is it possible to add "Use free Space" for Calendar?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by racinboi93 View Post
    Can you please post that wallpaper?
    Better yet, post that theme or the name of it. I've heard of OrganBlue but this is more of a darker "Blue"

how do u extract the file...???? Do I need a program??? Thanks for the help so far..

rar files are another kind of compressed files. Use the free program winrar from rarlabs to extract it. In case you didnt know you are going to be seeing a lot of .rar files on the Internet especially when downloading stuff for the iPhone.
    "Getting a iTouch and not jailbreaking it, is like having a penis and not having sex."

17. The Following User Says Thank You to goku31640 For This Useful Post:

coachballfirm (2008-06-01)

Issue:
    Sometimes when swiping a new sms and pressing " Launch SMS" the phone book opens instead for the SMS app.

Sorry guys didnt realize i put a folder inside a folder. I appreciate the others who are helping the people who do not understand. Also the person who wanted all white text I will later tonight post one. I have to leave now but if someone does not beat me to it I will do it tonight. Thanks.

Also to the guy above me this is due to you having this open when you locked the screen. I dont believe psuskeel has made a bypass to open apps.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Adplaya For This Useful Post:

irmatt (2008-06-01)

Quote Originally Posted by TheYoungHustla View Post
    Better yet, post that theme or the name of it. I've heard of OrganBlue but this is more of a darker "Blue"
    Yeah you're right. Just noticed that because I'm using Organ Blue right now. Please adplaya, share with us.

Quote Originally Posted by goku31640 View Post
    rar files are another kind of compressed files. Use the free program winrar from rarlabs to extract it. In case you didnt know you are going to be seeing a lot of .rar files on the Internet especially when downloading stuff for the iPhone.
    Thank you so much for taking your time and explaining this to me. sorry for being such a noob. I tell you what I will never forget this. learn something new everyday.. Again thank you. Thanks to all the other people who tryed to help me..

Thank you so much for taking your time and explaining this to me. sorry for being such a noob. I tell you what I will never forget this. learn something new everyday.. Again thank you. Thanks to all the other people who tryed to help me..
    No problem. I had been trying to post that since the first time you asked, but I was at work (construction it sucks) and I was using my iphone.
    "Getting a iTouch and not jailbreaking it, is like having a penis and not having sex."

24. The Following User Says Thank You to goku31640 For This Useful Post:

coachballfirm (2008-06-01)

Page 35 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast