Page 34 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [New Killer App] IntelliScreen - Your "Slide to Unlock" Screen on Steriods

nice clear theme....

excellent job on the skin, hope more people share here, also if we cna resize the FONT and the overall boxes that would be great too

GREAT JOB TO ALL
    ------------------------------

iPhone 4
    4.1 Firmware

I believe its being worked on in the new update, if not then soon enough. And to the guy who asked about uninstall; you can just uninstall like any other program, no need for a restore.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Adplaya For This Useful Post:

stocis (2008-05-31)

Quote Originally Posted by DuRo View Post
    psuskeel its there anyway this app will be in the appstore, i'm upgrading to FW 2.0 or the iphone 3g.I don't want to updated with out ur app. Im willing to pay a reasonable price for it.
    All we missing its a clear Theme.

THank you so much
    Ditto! This will probably be one of the first apps I purchase!

Quote Originally Posted by chispito View Post
    Hmm..dunno...I find it fair to pay some money to continue this...
    Me too! Why so many cheap people?!

Quote Originally Posted by theplague View Post
    Because people are cheap useless little fuckers!
    Pathetic...
    Well put!!!!!
    Last edited by TheOrioles33; 2008-05-31 at 05:27 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I'm having the following problem:

Whenever I have Intelliscreen set to display my mail (only if new), it always shows a little no mail panel on the locked screen as seen below:

However, when I set Intelliscreen to show mail always or never show mail, the little mail panel doesnt show up anymore. This only appeared since I upgraded from .93 to .95. I have tried disabling the check mail indicator, and almost every combination of settings. The only way it goes away is if I have it display mail always or never.

Any ideas as to how to get that panel to hide?

Default Color free letters???
    Quote Originally Posted by Adplaya View Post
    CLEAR THEME

1.Extract the folder out and put it into this directory:

Var/Mobile/Library/Intelliborn/Skins

2.After this go to the display settings on intelliscreen, choose the clear theme and hit apply and your done! Have fun.
    Cool Adplaya!! Cool!
    I wonder if u can make one for me with no color at the letters??? Clear skin with out color (white) letters will be great!
    I mean: Just white color at all letters. Color free with other words as white and black is not a color.

Except the light blue color on the days in Weather skin! It can be that kind of light blue, it looks pretty cool. But the others especially at the news I really want clean white. Thx in advance mate!

*And are there anybody who have an total Black BottomBar both for the clock background and and the top one for the clock space too???
    Last edited by maz; 2008-05-31 at 11:55 AM.
    //Hackīz

8GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 3Gs FW 3.1.3 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken Pwnage v3.1.4, 32GB 3Gs FW 4.0.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken jbme.com
    16GB 4G FW 4..2.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken GP
    16GB iPad WiFi FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, 32GB iPad WiFi+3G FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, ATV2 fw 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP
    MacBookPro OS X 10.6.6 1TB HD

Quote Originally Posted by gogega View Post
    hello psuskeels,

thank you so much for this useful app! the calendar on the today-screen was the only thing i missed from my windows-mobile phone! much thanks also for the ongoing development!

beside of the current 1000+ features i only miss one little thing:

could you integrate the function to display the calendar on the whole screen or "as space is available"? i don't often use the other features, the calendar is by far my most important feature!

THANKS !!!

gogega
    the same here. would like to use as much space as avialable for the calender. this would be really cool. thx

The new mail option , oh um I don"t know. Can u please make an option to hide the small bubble for those who has settings to display ONLY NEW MESSAGES.As to i have general settings/Email to auto check email Every hour
    Last edited by DuRo; 2008-05-31 at 11:20 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Need help please. Version 0.95beta
    Getting "Failed to write Configuration file" Err#720 could not save file /var/mobile/library/intellborn/intellConfig.xml, operation could not be completed and Error 513

is anybody else getting my problem? my sms taskbar icon only shows when my sms app is open. when its not open, the taskbar icon isnt there, and i know that there are unread texts.
    hit thanks if thanks are due.

how do i get clear theme to work..I downloaded it and i put it into skins and it does not work for me..so what do i do after i download file....then what do i do???

Oddly I cant get the mail bubble to show up no matter what i do or any setting I use. Its set to always and just will not show up. Any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by bschucher View Post
    Oddly I cant get the mail bubble to show up no matter what i do or any setting I use. Its set to always and just will not show up. Any thoughts?
    hmmmmm......strange!

Quote Originally Posted by coachballfirm View Post
    how do i get clear theme to work..I downloaded it and i put it into skins and it does not work for me..so what do i do after i download file....then what do i do???
    Hey u!!!
    U donīt have ur reading glasses ON!!??

"1.Extract the folder out and put it into this directory:

2.After this go to the display settings on intelliscreen, choose the clear theme and hit apply and your done! Have fun."
    Last edited by maz; 2008-05-31 at 05:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    //Hackīz

8GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 3Gs FW 3.1.3 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken Pwnage v3.1.4, 32GB 3Gs FW 4.0.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken jbme.com
    16GB 4G FW 4..2.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken GP
    16GB iPad WiFi FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, 32GB iPad WiFi+3G FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, ATV2 fw 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP
    MacBookPro OS X 10.6.6 1TB HD

yea now i cant get the sms bubble to work at all.
    hit thanks if thanks are due.

Hi, I am on 0.95 and have a few suggestions:

- First of all, psuskeels, I have noticed that some options work with numerical values, such as numbers of feed to display. It would be great if instead of fixed values, user could use the iphone wheel, as in the timer app or the clocks. The most useful would be (for me at least), to choose the number of feeds, since from one site I just need one feed, the most recent. I donīt know how difficult this might be but I think users would appreciate the additional level of flexibility itīd give to the whole program

Other things are:

- I am now used to the refresh button for mails but if you could make this an option (whether to dispaly it or not, as someone said before) it would be even better.

-This button, I find it a little bit tricky to push, maybe the area to tap is too little, I donīt know

- And finally, I saw that someone made a skin. Again, If users could make their own skins easily and share them by some means if would give the app a social networking touch.

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by Adplaya View Post
    CLEAR THEME

1.Extract the folder out and put it into this directory:

2.After this go to the display settings on intelliscreen, choose the clear theme and hit apply and your done! Have fun.
    Done this, but still get the default skin.

Edit:
    Nevermind, I put the Cler folder with it's subfolder in Var/Mobile/Library/Intelliborn/Skins , then I put the subfolder directly in the Skins folder. Now it works.
    Nice theme.
    Last edited by theplague; 2008-05-31 at 06:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I just configured a new email account on my iphone, itīs a POP3. However, the intelliscreen does not recognize it. A message appears asking whether I have downloaded messages from that account, and I have.

What could be happening?

Quote Originally Posted by maz View Post
    hmmmmm......strange!

Hey u!!!
    U donīt have ur reading glasses ON!!??

"1.Extract the folder out and put it into this directory:

2.After this go to the display settings on intelliscreen, choose the clear theme and hit apply and your done! Have fun."
    OK....That makes sence but file dose not come in a zip file....just a rar file..so i put it in a ziped file and extracted all and then i put that folder in and nothing works..I always get the default showing up...????

My IntelliSkin. Still needs modifications.

Blackkk

It will automatically be fixed on the sides and on the Time display on the 0.96 release.
    Keep using it and just update the app as usual.
    Last edited by beatoven; 2008-06-01 at 08:18 PM. Reason: link posted again due to requests.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to beatoven For This Useful Post:

bossgto65 (2008-06-02), fddc (2008-06-01)

Retired Moderator
    Thanks

great app but it kills my battery

Page 34 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast